some on the left believe in learning how to merely use Capitalism, for all of its capital worth in modern social times;

we really just need a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage
The irony of course is that Daniel is far too stupid to realize that isn’t “capitalism”. If the government is dictating labor rates, that isn’t a free market at all.

Yes folks, he really is that stupid.
Yes, folks. Only the right wing is dumber. We have never had free markets in the history of our Republic.

We have always had a mixed-market economy; Congress commands fiscal policy and the central bank commands monetary policy-a Command Economy.

To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;

A fifteen dollar an hour Minimum wage will be a fixed Standard of that Weight and Measure.

Capitalism has to "play within the goalposts fixed by Government."

Last edited:
I used to be a union tradesman. And when I worked OT my weekly check was taxed as if that was the amount I made every week and it got taxed pretty heavily.

Yes...that did make me resent the fact that those extra hours weren't proportionately represented in my check. But I was smart enough to realize that I would get a big chunk of that extra tax BACK when I filed my tax return because I DIDN'T earn that really big paycheck every week. And I always did get a big tax return because of it.

And then there's the fact that when over time dried up...despite the extra tax taken out...I really missed that extra money. It DID matter despite the resentment I might have felt about those extra taxes

I used to be a union tradesman. And when I worked OT my weekly check was taxed as if that was the amount I made every week and it got taxed pretty heavily.

Yes...that did make me resent the fact that those extra hours weren't proportionately represented in my check. But I was smart enough to realize that I would get a big chunk of that extra tax BACK when I filed my tax return because I DIDN'T earn that really big paycheck every week. And I always did get a big tax return because of it.

And then there's the fact that when over time dried up...despite the extra tax taken out...I really missed that extra money. It DID matter despite the resentment I might have felt about those extra taxes
Anyone who lets the government take more than what they owe in income taxes is giving the fucking government an interest free loan.

You should adjust your withholding so that just enough is taken out so you have to pay in a little rather than getting a big rebate

some on the left believe in learning how to merely use Capitalism, for all of its capital worth in modern social times;

The irony of course is that Daniel is far too stupid to realize that isn’t “capitalism”. If the government is dictating labor rates, that isn’t a free market at all.

Yes, folks. Only the right wing is dumber. We have never had free markets in the history of our Republic.

We have always had a mixed-market economy; Congress commands fiscal policy and the central bank commands monetary policy-a Command Economy.

To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;

A fifteen dollar an hour Minimum wage will be a fixed Standard of that Weight and Measure.

We didn't have a central bank until 1914, dumb fuck. When the government only spends 5% of GDP, fiscal policy has little effect on the economy.

As usual, your understanding of the American economic history is total horseshit.

We didn't have a central bank until 1914, dumb fuck. When the government only spends 5% of GDP, fiscal policy has little effect on the economy.

As usual, your understanding of the American economic history is total horseshit.
We have always had a mixed-market economy; Congress commands fiscal policy (and the central bank commands monetary policy)-a Command Economy.

You still paid more per hour in taxes for those hours.

I used to work construction when I was in my 20s. I had to go to the top of a 50 story building that wasn't enclosed and work all day in 40 mph winds when the temperature was 20 degrees. I lifted and installed 90 lb sheets of elevator core fire proofing all day long. While doing that I had to listen how I should earn less for any hours over 40 I worked.

Only an imbecile swallows that proposition.

We have always had a mixed-market economy; Congress commands fiscal policy (and the central bank commands monetary policy)-a Command Economy.
That's like saying 1/1000th of a gram of strychnine in your oatmeal is just as dangerous as 10 grams. It's a bullshit claim that only morons express.

That's like saying 1/1000th of a gram of strychnine in your oatmeal is just as dangerous as 10 grams. It's a bullshit claim that only morons express.
Command economics is not a free market.

We have never had free markets in the history of our Republic.
1AA5BDFF-FEA4-4507-A288-57B8FAC19C76.gif

You're an idiot then.

Yea you get taxed more on weeks with heavy overtime...but guess what nitwit...you get that money back at the end of the year.

I bet you don't know why...

What is those things that the left want to tax to discourage it?

Getting back to the topic at hand, absolutely lefties want it both ways. They want to claim that taxes both have no impact AND have impact.

What is those things that the left want to tax to discourage it?

Getting back to the topic at hand, absolutely lefties want it both ways. They want to claim that taxes both have no impact AND have impact.
just like the right wing; financing Government and claiming to be Capitalists.
So your official position is that government shouldn’t be “financed”? :uhh:

Seriously man...you are one of the worst PRT’s I have ever seen. Putin is going to have you executed if you keep this up. You’re too lazy to do even basic homework so you can’t st least sound rational.

Command economics is not a free market.
You have a special talent for the non sequitur.

You're an idiot then.

Yea you get taxed more on weeks with heavy overtime...but guess what nitwit...you get that money back at the end of the year.

I bet you don't know why...
You don't get all of it back, numskull.

You don't get all of it back, numskull.

Hey dumbass...you get taxed THAT WEEK as if you make that amount all year long. SInce you DON'T make that much all year long...you get the difference back at the end of the year...unless you make SO much OT that it raises you tax bracket..in which case you made some serious bank.
No wonder you're such a bitter little victim.

You have no idea what's going on around you

Forum List

Back