The left sure respect the beliefs of others and religious freedom don't they?

You can say that about almost any thread on this board.

In many ways, yes. This horse has been beat to flecks concerning this topic though. lol. I've been here for little over a year and I don't can't recall a single person changing their mind on this topic as result of one these threads. Not one.

We are on this board to change people's minds?

I'm here to release some steam and make fun of loser assholes.
It beats making any effort, doesn't it?

It takes plenty of effort, however people like you are just too set in your ways to change, and too stupid to realize that punishing people for their beliefs when no actual harm occurs will eventually backfire on you.

It's not our beliefs that have to change, the law does. Whining on the Internet doesn't change the law.

You know, those laws that have been in place since the 60s.

:lol:

And again, since I have no standing to sue over any of this, all I can do is vote for candidates that I think agree with my position. Since this isn't a hot button issue for most people (yet) I have to bide my time.

The 1st amendment means people don't have to answer you, or government when it comes to their beliefs unless there is a compelling government interest, and if there is government can only act in the least restrictive method it can figure out.

There's a reason we never put people like you on the Supreme Court.

I would be fucking awesome on the Supreme Court.
No, it requires work.

Where have you gotten any inkling that I don't work, or work hard?
Your posts.

Assumption on your part, nothing more.

Wow! Another thread about gays and public accommodation laws. How original!

In many ways, yes. This horse has been beat to flecks concerning this topic though. lol. I've been here for little over a year and I don't can't recall a single person changing their mind on this topic as result of one these threads. Not one.

I recommend self-deprecating humor.

I recommend you play red rover across the Long Island Expressway.

It takes plenty of effort, however people like you are just too set in your ways to change, and too stupid to realize that punishing people for their beliefs when no actual harm occurs will eventually backfire on you.

It's not our beliefs that have to change, the law does. Whining on the Internet doesn't change the law.

And again, since I have no standing to sue over any of this, all I can do is vote for candidates that I think agree with my position. Since this isn't a hot button issue for most people (yet) I have to bide my time.

I see...you don't actually own a business, you just don't think people should have to serve blacks if they don't want to. Okay then...

I see...you don't actually own a business, you just don't think people should have to serve blacks if they don't want to. Okay then...

It's called having an opinion, and in the current climate a business that refuses to serve blacks in 99% percent of the country would rapidly go out of business. Same thing with not wanting to serve gays, but that's probably only about 50-60% of the country.

Government does not have to get involved unless the discrimination is systemic and/or there is actual harm caused by the refusal of service.

Wow! Another thread about gays and public accommodation laws. How original!

Of course you do....that's what your argument has been reduced to.

Why respect bigots? That's being an accomplice to bigotry.

You repect people who treat women like dirt, who want to kill anyone who doesn't believe in their god, who practice honor killings, so why should you care about bigots?

It's called having an opinion, and in the current climate a business that refuses to serve blacks in 99% percent of the country would rapidly go out of business. Same thing with not wanting to serve gays, but that's probably only about 50-60% of the country.

Government does not have to get involved unless the discrimination is systemic and/or there is actual harm caused by the refusal of service.

Yes, we've got it, you have an opinion about PA laws that you're unwilling to do a damn thing about except have an opinion.

So that 40-50% of gays can do what? Grow their own food, produce their own fuel?

You repect people who treat women like dirt, who want to kill anyone who doesn't believe in their god, who practice honor killings, so why should you care about bigots?
They only respect women and minorities that agree with their political views... Otherwise they are ***** and *******.

Unless you refuse to bake a cake.
If you don't like your state's PA laws....what are you doing to get them repealed...........besides whining here, that is.

Ah body and her usual "what are you doing about it rant instead of answering the crux of the question" tactic.

The crux of PA laws? Discussed ad nauseam since 1965. Your only option is to challenge them legally. Good luck.

They were never meant to force people to do things as trivial as this or face ruin, they were designed to fight systemic discrimination.

And there will be cases as more and more people get fed up over this.
Refusal to serve certain minorities is systemic discrimminatuin,l

They only respect women and minorities that agree with their political views... Otherwise they are ***** and *******.
Riiiiiiight. And you are the epitome of respect for women and minorities.

I was responding with snark to snark, I still respond the same way I always do to actual posts on this topic.

I would be fucking awesome on the Supreme Court.
No, it requires work.

Where have you gotten any inkling that I don't work, or work hard?
Your posts.

Assumption on your part, nothing more.
Based on your posts.

Using message board posts to determine a person's actual personality or ability is pretty fucking stupid.

I was responding with snark to snark, I still respond the same way I always do to actual posts on this topic.

Actually you responded to snark with wishing death upon someone. You need to learn the definition of snark.

Unless you refuse to bake a cake.
If you don't like your state's PA laws....what are you doing to get them repealed...........besides whining here, that is.

Ah body and her usual "what are you doing about it rant instead of answering the crux of the question" tactic.

The crux of PA laws? Discussed ad nauseam since 1965. Your only option is to challenge them legally. Good luck.

They were never meant to force people to do things as trivial as this or face ruin, they were designed to fight systemic discrimination.

And there will be cases as more and more people get fed up over this.
Refusal to serve certain minorities is systemic discrimminatuin,l

One baker or any other enterprise refusing service is systemic?

also, did your cat land on your keyboard at the end of that post?

Riiiiiiight. And you are the epitome of respect for women and minorities.
Get back to me when your fellow libs start reprimanding each other for bigoted comments made about conservative women and minorities.

Actually you responded to snark with wishing death upon someone. You need to learn the definition of snark.

Considering the speed of vehicles on the LIE on any given day, at most I was wishing a mild bruising.

Forum List

Back