The left sure respect the beliefs of others and religious freedom don't they?

Why respect bigots? That's being an accomplice to bigotry.

You repect people who treat women like dirt, who want to kill anyone who doesn't believe in their god, who practice honor killings, so why should you care about bigots?
They only respect women and minorities that agree with their political views... Otherwise they are ***** and *******.
Riiiiiiight. And you are the epitome of respect for women and minorities.
Get back to me when your fellow libs start reprimanding each other for bigoted comments made about conservative women and minorities.

Got examples?

No, it requires work.

Where have you gotten any inkling that I don't work, or work hard?
Your posts.

Assumption on your part, nothing more.
Based on your posts.

Using message board posts to determine a person's actual personality or ability is pretty fucking stupid.

No, it requires work.

Your posts.

Based on your posts.

Using message board posts to determine a person's actual personality or ability is pretty fucking stupid.

You have made 23000 posts. You really think people cant form an accurate opinion of your personality after reading 23000 opinions of yours?

That is funny shit right there.

You a comedian.

It takes plenty of effort, however people like you are just too set in your ways to change, and too stupid to realize that punishing people for their beliefs when no actual harm occurs will eventually backfire on you.

It's not our beliefs that have to change, the law does. Whining on the Internet doesn't change the law.

You know, those laws that have been in place since the 60s.

:lol:

And again, since I have no standing to sue over any of this, all I can do is vote for candidates that I think agree with my position. Since this isn't a hot button issue for most people (yet) I have to bide my time.

I see...you don't actually own a business, you just don't think people should have to serve blacks if they don't want to. Okay then...

It's called having an opinion, and in the current climate a business that refuses to serve blacks in 99% percent of the country would rapidly go out of business. Same thing with not wanting to serve gays, but that's probably only about 50-60% of the country.

Government does not have to get involved unless the discrimination is systemic and/or there is actual harm caused by the refusal of service.

Yes, we've got it, you have an opinion about PA laws that you're unwilling to do a damn thing about except have an opinion.

So that 40-50% of gays can do what? Grow their own food, produce their own fuel?

Not being able to get basic foodstuffs or fuel for your vehicle when needed on the point would probably be actual harm. Same as being denied a hotel room on a cold winter night.

And yes, I have an opinion on a message board that I express repeatedly, how shocking.

Your posts.

Based on your posts.

Your posts.

Based on your posts.

You have made 23000 posts. You really think people cant form an accurate opinion of your personality after reading 23000 opinions of yours?

You a comedian.

My online personality? Yes. My actual real life personality? No.

Your posts.

Based on your posts.

Your posts.

Based on your posts.

You a comedian.

I know. In real life you are a tree hugging liberal pussy. Right?

Your posts.

Based on your posts.

Your posts.

Based on your posts.

You a comedian.

Are you just a poser then? If your on line life and real life differ so greatly, that would make you a poser. One way or the other.

Based on your posts.

Based on your posts.

You a comedian.

I know. In real life you are a tree hugging liberal pussy. Right?

No, I'm a married video game playing Environmental Engineer.

Based on your posts.

Based on your posts.

You a comedian.

Are you just a poser then? If your on line life and real life differ so greatly, that would make you a poser. One way or the other.

Poseur? Hey 1994 called and it want's it's insults back.

I have never made any claims that how I am on this board in any way reflects how I act in real life. I use this board as a stress release, and as a place to feel out certain concepts. On some concepts I have solid opinions formed, on others, like this Texas districting case, I haven't sorted things out yet.

What I do know is I define my political position as a strict constructional federalist, with libertarian leanings. You make take from that what you wish.

You don't have to respect them. If you do not like their beliefs then do not do business with them. Find someone else. That isn't good enough, though. Much like with ISIS, if you do not believe exactly what we do you must be destroyed!

Believe it or not, the Constitution does not just protect YOUR or the Liberal Progressives' right to Free Speech, Freedom of religion, etc....it protects EVERYONE'S rights. ...or at least it is supposed to.

In many ways, yes. This horse has been beat to flecks concerning this topic though. lol. I've been here for little over a year and I don't can't recall a single person changing their mind on this topic as result of one these threads. Not one.

We are on this board to change people's minds?

I'm here to release some steam and make fun of loser assholes.

I recommend self-deprecating humor.

I recommend you play red rover across the Long Island Expressway.
Of course you do....that's what your argument has been reduced to.

I was responding with snark to snark, I still respond the same way I always do to actual posts on this topic.
Of course.....:eusa_whistle:

You repect people who treat women like dirt, who want to kill anyone who doesn't believe in their god, who practice honor killings, so why should you care about bigots?
They only respect women and minorities that agree with their political views... Otherwise they are ***** and *******.
Riiiiiiight. And you are the epitome of respect for women and minorities.
Get back to me when your fellow libs start reprimanding each other for bigoted comments made about conservative women and minorities.
I do it myself. Don't believe me? Look up my posts responding to such comments.....

How does baking a cake violate someone's religion ? Is it made of pork?

The 1st amendment means people don't have to answer you, or government when it comes to their beliefs unless there is a compelling government interest, and if there is government can only act in the least restrictive method it can figure out.

The least restrictive 'method' is bake the cake, or choose another occupation that doesn't conflict with your crackpot religious beliefs.

The 1st amendment means people don't have to answer you, or government when it comes to their beliefs unless there is a compelling government interest, and if there is government can only act in the least restrictive method it can figure out.

The least restrictive 'method' is bake the cake, or choose another occupation that doesn't conflict with your crackpot religious beliefs.

No, the least restrictive method is make the baker display a sign about their policy and have them list other bakers in the area who are willing to serve said customers.

Would you consider someone who throws homosexuals off a roof to their death a "bigot"? Would you consider someone who won't allow a woman to drive a car or go out in public without a burka "a bigot"? You would? Then you have no respect for Islamics; just exactly like I thought.

Jude 1 and the mandate to not promote or enable homosexual lifestyles (not the individuals) within a culture under threat of eternal soul death is not some "crackpot religious belief". It is a warning from God about a direct and specific thing Christians are not allowed to do ....EVER...for any reason, including some secular law you forced on our nation with 5 people....to play along with your rainbow-cult...OR ELSE..

Jude 1 and the mandate to not promote or enable homosexual lifestyles (not the individuals) within a culture under threat of eternal soul death is not some "crackpot religious belief". It is a warning from God about a direct and specific thing Christians are not allowed to do ....EVER...for any reason, including some secular law you forced on our nation with 5 people....to play along with your rainbow-cult...OR ELSE..

lol, what bullshit.

Would you consider someone who throws homosexuals off a roof to their death a "bigot"? Would you consider someone who won't allow a woman to drive a car or go out in public without a burka "a bigot"? You would? Then you have no respect for Islamics; just exactly like I thought.

Who on this forum is advocating killing homosexuals? Name the names and link to the quotes.

No, the least restrictive method is make the baker display a sign about their policy and have them list other bakers in the area who are willing to serve said customers.

Whites only?

jesus.

Forum List

Back