The Left Is Unable To Tell Fact From Fiction

That is their problem entire, expressed succinctly.

Hey, it's a movie.

Fox Apologizes for Billboard Showing Strangling From 'X-Men'

The fact is domestic violence is not entertainment.

Fictional characters tussling in a film is not domestic violence.

What's your expertise on DV?

Irrelevant to the issue, which has nothing to do with domestic violence.
And nothing to do with ‘liberals.’

Hey, it's a movie.

Once again, what is your experience on the issue of Domestic Violence? You have opinions, and it is you right to express them no matter how foolish and emotion based. A sagacious mind would reflect on the issue, something you and 2aguy have shown no ability to perform.

Hey, it's a movie.

Once again, what is your experience on the issue of Domestic Violence? You have opinions, and it is you right to express them no matter how foolish and emotion based. A sagacious mind would reflect on the issue, something you and 2aguy have shown no ability to perform.

If you would like to discuss domestic violence, create a thread to do so. It has no relevance here.

If you would like to discuss domestic violence, create a thread to do so. It has no relevance here.

Gee, now you've become a self appointed Sgt. at arms - how telling. As an authoritarian personality without any power, life must be very frustrating for you.

Nice deflection BTW. The question was what expertise on DV do you have, obviously you have none nor any understanding of the issue. A not uncommon characteristic of a member of the crazy right wing.

Did McGown say anything when Mystique was kicking ass?
Did McGowan say anything when she was promoting violence against women in films or TV?

Maybe Jennifer Lawrence should donate all her profits to women in need.

Gee, now you've become a self appointed Sgt. at arms - how telling. As an authoritarian personality without any power, life must be very frustrating for you.

Nice deflection BTW. The question was what expertise on DV do you have, obviously you have none nor any understanding of the issue. A not uncommon characteristic of a member of the crazy right wing.

I have a good understanding of that issue. But it is not the issue of concern on this thread. The issue of concern here is the silly blubbering by a blubbering Leftist over a picture of movie violence and its ATTEMPT to tie it, blubberingly, to the issue of domestic violence.

Ergo, since I am the poster of the OP, I decline to assign an unrelated topic to the thread.

Of course, should you choose to discuss unrelated topics, that is your prerogative. I, however, am not interested in subscribing to your peculiar fantasy.

I have a good understanding of that issue. But it is not the issue of concern on this thread. The issue of concern here is the silly blubbering by a blubbering Leftist over a picture of movie violence and its ATTEMPT to tie it, blubberingly, to the issue of domestic violence.

Ergo, since I am the poster of the OP, I decline to assign an unrelated topic to the thread.

Of course, should you choose to discuss unrelated topics, that is your prerogative. I, however, am not interested in subscribing to your peculiar fantasy.
yeah, but to say it's a left-wing or right-wing, though? there are people from all sides who can't handle reality, somehow people see a movie and think it's real life, or that somehow they're going to be a victim because of a loyalty or obedience to suggestions made by cartoons. people like that, they're going to take whatever side is willing to sell it at the time. if this year the left is saying that we all need a censorship because our feelings might be triggered, then the morons will go left. next year the right will say that video games are the devil, then the morons will go right.

Forum List

Back