The Left Is Unable To Tell Fact From Fiction

Did McGown say anything when Mystique was kicking ass?

Domestic violence?

a mutant superhero gets in a fight in a movie, and it's domestic violence?

Right

There are millions of blue women being choked by giants.

th

Scary

The left....they are fucking insane.....

"The left"? I wrote two VAWA (violence against Women Acts) proposals both funded by the US Dept of Justice. I managed the grants which included police officers, deputy sheriffs, battered women counselors, victim witness advocates and a domestic violence court, for five years.

What have you done which is noteworthy?

The left....they are fucking insane.....

"The left"? I wrote two VAWA (violence against Women Acts) proposals both funded by the US Dept of Justice. I managed the grants which included police officers, deputy sheriffs, battered women counselors, victim witness advocates and a domestic violence court, for five years.

What have you done which is noteworthy?

Moron....it is a movie poster. With a blue woman with scales and yellow eyes....and a Golem looking mutant....

Get a fucking grip.....

That is their problem entire, expressed succinctly.

Hey, it's a movie.

Fox Apologizes for Billboard Showing Strangling From 'X-Men'

The fact is domestic violence is not entertainment.

Fictional characters tussling in a film is not domestic violence.

What's your expertise on DV?

Irrelevant to the issue, which has nothing to do with domestic violence.

Arent you the guy that hates when they show interracial couples on TV? You claimed it promoted the death of the white race.

To whom is your inquiry directed?
You.

The response is no, I am not. Kirk and Uhura can make out all they like.

The only thing promoting "the death of the white race" are stupid white Democrats promoting same over their personal guilt for keeping the black man enslaved all these centuries. They will drag the whole world into Perdition with them if given the chance.

Forum List

Back