The Left is Trying to Blame Vegas Flooding This Weekend on Climate Change

All that to come up with the wrong conclusion.

Only proving that simple people form wrong conclusions for political reasons.

The fact that climate change causing higher temperatures, and lack of rain, is causing forest fires.

Then climate scientists take that and explain the science around it.

BAWK goes the science invalid parrot. BAWK.

Um, if warming Earth makes it drier and more prone to fires, why was Jurassic WARMER AND WETTER???

DUH DUH DUH DUH wait for me to PARROT my conflicted taxpayer funded fudgebaking heroes for "my" answer...

The Jurassic period (199.6 million to 145.5 million years ago) was characterized by a warm, wet climate that gave rise to lush vegetation and abundant life.

Some areas of the planet are becoming mush hotter and much dryer.

And the taxpayer funded fudgebaking liars never consider the idea that too many humans are sucking out too much fresh water from nature leaving plants dry and ready to burn, because keeping those borders open and the Co2 FRAUD going are the priorities, which will result in the Left's true plan for America

BURN America BURN

Nothing is becoming "much hotter," but vegetation all over the planet is drying out, and Co2 has nothing to do with that. Fires are about a lack of water, not a (completely BULLSHIT) 2F "warming"

But ... they already told me that Lake Mead was low due to climate change.

Now Lake Mead is full due to climate change?!
Actually it still is not full. But it does not have to be full now, when it was new, it took 6 months to fill.

Forum List

Back