Hurricane Hilary.Climate Change?Really?What About Donna?Andrew?Galveston?Is The Far Left Really Adamant That Hillary Is Climate Change?

Did any of you catch the Mayor Of Los Angeles(was it her?) refer to Hilary as a climate change Hurricane? Really? has she done the research to make sure it was caused by global warming/climate change?, well what about the major hurricanes of the 1800's heading into the 1900's? were those all caused by global warming too? anyone agree that what we are hearing from the left is just nuts/nonsense? Don't they know that hurricanes have been around since the world was created a long long time ago? why all of a sudden are hurricane a cause of climate change? It's summertime dammit! we always have hurricanes in the summer!
I don't know sir I just go by what Scientists are telling us. I guess if you don't believe in Science it's your business.

Anytime there is a hurricane it is climate change. Every time it is sunny it is climate change. Every time it is hot it is climate change. Every time it is cold it is climate change. Every time it rains too much it is climate change. Every time it doesn't rain it is climate change. Every time a dog poops in your yard it is climate change. Every time a dog doesn't poop in your yard it is climate change.

There're just using CC as a way to keep us occupied as we spiral into the sun..........

Anytime there is a hurricane it is climate change. Every time it is sunny it is climate change. Every time it is hot it is climate change. Every time it is cold it is climate change. Every time it rains too much it is climate change. Every time it doesn't rain it is climate change. Every time a dog poops in your yard it is climate change. Every time a dog doesn't poop in your yard it is climate change.
Bottom line--it's all WEATHER.

When the sun supernovas and pulls in the earth and torches it, will it be the fault of my Suburban SUV?

and why is it that every time a smoker drops his cigarrette in the forest, then theres a major fire,,,,its climate change?

Forum List

Back