The Left Is Palinising The Royal Wedding

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I tuned into NBC this morning by accident this and in only a few minutes I could not believe all of the nasty off-hand remarks they made of the Royal wedding.

willkate.jpg

What the hell do they have against Prince William?

This is getting to be an obsession. What happened since the days of Lady Di.

princess-diana.jpg

I keep seeing CNN, ABC, MSNBC, NBC laying it to the royal couple. It's like the way they treat Donald Trump. They just think it's a friggen joke.

I've got ideas why this is happening, but I wonder why all of them are doing it?
Who's going to the royal wedding? Check out the guest list! - CNN.com

I tuned into NBC this morning by accident this and in only a few minutes I could not believe all of the nasty off-hand remarks they made of the Royal wedding.

willkate.jpg

princess-diana.jpg

I keep seeing CNN, ABC, MSNBC, NBC laying it to the royal couple. It's like the way they treat Donald Trump. They just think it's a friggen joke.

I've got ideas why this is happening, but I wonder why all of them are doing it?

Meh, they'll probably all be in the closet watching..

Just had to add how beautiful the couple is there. They do look so in love.

Last edited:
LOL of course they are the couple correctly informed Obama's they were not invited. So now the the left feels it must spew as much hate as possible on the couple.

Americans should care about a British wedding because??? We do not subscribe to the concept of "royalty". It SHOULD be ridiculed. "Royalty" flies in the face of those that believe all men are created equal. Privilege by birth is disgusting. A republican such as myself believes there should be no limit to any persons aspirations based on hard work, education and intelligent choices. We already have examples of the lucky gene pool here in our country (Paris Hilton etc...)and it is nothing to admire.

I have nothing against the British playing dress up and pretending they are important. It makes them look like self involved idiots. They are not very important anymore. They need to get used to that.

Last edited:

willkate.jpg

princess-diana.jpg

cause obie wan know nutting and meech were not invited.

Americans should care about a British wedding because??? We do not subscribe to the concept of "royalty". It SHOULD be ridiculed. "Royalty" flies in the face of those that believe all men are created equal. Privilege by birth is disgusting. A republican such as myself believes there should be no limit to any persons aspirations based on hard work, education and intelligent choices. We already have examples of the lucky gene pool here in our country (Paris Hilton etc...)and it is nothing to admire.

I have nothing against the British playing dress up and pretending they are important. It makes them look like self involved idiots. They are not very important anymore. They need to get used to that.

It's the Fairy Tale aspect that attracts Americans.

lemming count in this thread so far.

and probably mudwhistle, too. that would make it 4.

"ZOMG; obama's have been snubbed"

I hate to break this to you, but he does have alot of pull with the MSM, and if Obama and Michelle are displeased then so are they.

Besides, the Obamas consider themselves to be royalty. Maybe they're jealous.

I hate to break this to you, but he does have alot of pull with the MSM, and if Obama and Michelle are displeased then so are they.

i think you should count as a double.

so, it's 5 now.

I think you may be mistaking the British Royal family as people who give a shit what Americans think of them. Maybe we need to get used to that.

We chose a Republic, they chose a Monarchy. As both countries are entitled to do. That is no reason to ridicule them any more than for them to ridicule us.

As a concept, I have no interest in their royal family. However, certain individuals within it, such as the Queen, Princess Anne, Princes William and Harry actually do a huge amount for the country. And, those individuals, I respect for what they do.... regardless of their birth.

It's a British thing; I hope they enjoy it.

And I'm glad they didn't invite the Obamas who would no doubt humiliate the U.S. with their tacky behavior.

i think you should count as a double.

so, it's 5 now.

Just like the Obama Administration, you like to fudge the numbers.

Forum List

Back