The left doesnt want your vote to count

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Why Sanders' New Hampshire victory wasn't so huge

I love this stuff. From MSNBC...The answer has to do with a quirk unique to the Democratic Party called superdelegates. aH YES, the democratic party always bitching that republicans are disenfranchising people, yet never have proof, yet the democratic party does it on purpose....The left is master at projection, and this is a great example of it. The left not the right believes in disenfranchising people....another quote

If you think that the superdelegate system gives Clinton a built-in advantage, at least at this moment in time, you’re right. Hmm, the top down democrats don't want people to have a say...at all.....

That is what it sounds like to me.
The left has this.
The right has the pledge of hackery for the candidates.

typical morons ... not from NH, not Democrats, whining about both.

good catch.

NH is a drop in the ocean.
Seriously though, you know this happens in all states, the democrats will decide for you. It's like they get a brokered convention, but they have the illusion of you being able to vote. That is the democrat party always and forever.

Voters Not Superdelegates

In an effort to avoid another Bush v. Gore crisis of confidence, we have
called
for all the superdelegates to simply support the vote of their
state or district and effectively disqualify themselves now.

Sorry Dan, I guess they didn't listen. The democrats cry about this, but only to blame republicans for things they don't do, but that leftwing projection, man it's almost like it's on every issue.

Dems and voting...why bother? The Party decides for you

Since you would never vote Democratic, why do you care? You should worry more about the civil war in your own party.
Uh because the democrats always talk about the republican boogeyman taking your vote away, which has never happened, yet the democrats actually do it, and people like you make excuses.....just go ahead and say it....baaaaah, baaaaah, baaaah.

Since you would never vote Democratic, why do you care? You should worry more about the civil war in your own party.

Well if bernie wins the majority of pledged delegates, and Hillary wins due to superdelegates, you might have your own civil war on your hands.

I, on the other hand, will be readying the popcorn.

good catch.

You sure no one on here is from NH?

all the NH Democrats posting on THIS thread please raise your hand.

how about those in the middle?

Or do you just want to narrow the options in your favor?

i have no favor until they reach my state, other states matter not. I could care less about Iowa and NH because I dont live in either state. Their business is their business

Well if bernie wins the majority of pledged delegates, and Hillary wins due to superdelegates, you might have your own civil war on your hands.

I, on the other hand, will be readying the popcorn.

You be sure to hold your breath for that.

good catch.

You sure no one on here is from NH?

all the NH Democrats posting on THIS thread please raise your hand.

how about those in the middle?

Or do you just want to narrow the options in your favor?

i have no favor until they reach my state, other states matter not. I could care less about Iowa and NH because I dont live in either state. Their business is their business

I could care less about Iowa and NH because I dont live in either state.

Sure making a lot of fuss about something you could care less about.

Their business is their business

:lame2:

Forum List

Back