The Left Controls the Media

Yes, it was masterful the way Air America put Rush out of business.

But then, Air America did accomplish something Rush hasn't .. it was the springboard for one of its own to the Senate. And Rush still sits flabbing his fat mouth to his lemmings on the not-so-Excellence in Broadcasting Network.

Air America was more political, Rush is just a bad comedian, he used to be funnier and people were drawn to his wit. Then he got off drugs and now he's just vicious. He wouldn't run because he knows he wouldn't win.

And all of his skeletons would be out of the closet. Of course, his lemmings would overlook that stuff.

But then, Air America did accomplish something Rush hasn't .. it was the springboard for one of its own to the Senate. And Rush still sits flabbing his fat mouth to his lemmings on the not-so-Excellence in Broadcasting Network.

Air America was more political, Rush is just a bad comedian, he used to be funnier and people were drawn to his wit. Then he got off drugs and now he's just vicious. He wouldn't run because he knows he wouldn't win.

And all of his skeletons would be out of the closet. Of course, his lemmings would overlook that stuff.

You are talking about Obama, right?

The perpetual CON$ervative dumb act. DittoTards still haven't figured out that everything your MessiahRushie hates about himself, he projects onto Obama. See my Sig for an obvious example!

The perpetual CON$ervative dumb act. DittoTards still haven't figured out that everything your MessiahRushie hates about himself, he projects onto Obama. See my Sig for an obvious example!

The only dittotard on this board is you, eddie. Think about it. :eusa_whistle:

The typical CON$ervative "Lie and Deny" tactic.

The whole CON$ervative rationalization for Operation Chaos in the 2008 election was that the "MEDIA" chose the GOP candidate. And CON$ also rationalized that the "MEDIA" created Obama, so the "MEDIA" chose both candidates in the 2008 election, so no matter which one won, the "MEDIA" picked it.

The same thing is happening now. CON$ are claiming that the "MEDIA" wants Romney and is out to destroy any non-Romney who leads in the GOP primaries. So again, whoever wins a Romney v Obama election was picked by the "MEDIA."
Do you really want to hold me responsible for things I didn't say?

That's an interesting game.

I suppose you don't need oil, you ride the bus! And you support our troops when they shoot their officers.

Right? Or are you going to be a flaming hypocrite?
Keep those cliched right-wing talking points coming. :badgrin:
So you're going with flaming hypocrite. I gotta tell you, I'm not at all surprised.

Maybe if conservatives had the business acumen that liberals apparently do, they could come up with conservative programming that would sell and then they could "control the media".

True. And the way Air America stole money from the boy's and girl's club. Excellent. I can't imagine how proud those poor kids must have been knowing they were helping a mediocre comedian realize his dream of believing his own horseshit. :eusa_clap:

Rush serves his purpose. His job is to get the veins in leftists' foreheads throbbing.

He's very good at his job. :lol:

What's Obama's college transcript look like?

I think it's absolutely hilarious how you spend so much time listening to a man you loath.

But, hey, gotta keep the hate pump primed, huh? :lol:

Now watch, everybody, as daveman evades the question once again!

I don’t believe it’s a matter of ‘evading’ the question, but lack of comprehension to start with. The consequence of having one’s head encased in a block of conservative concrete.
xpwarningarrogant.jpg

Please don't read the study, edddiethe$ynic, you have the same problem as another poster on here. It stated the criteria they used along with the specifics of the Drudge Report....but don't bother yourself with those details. :eusa_whistle:

PS....UCLA isn't really considered a conservative school, in fact, they are quite liberal.
It's the criteria they used that is phony and contrived to create the outcome they wanted. Saying that Drudge leans Left proves just how contrived their "criteria" really was.
Get it???

PS it is even more moronic to ASSume there are no CON$ at UCLA!!!
:asshole:

well, thats always possible. please describe and provide some examples that lead to the contrived or jigged results they wished to validate...thank you in advance.

hello edthecynic, still waiting....:eusa_whistle:

Rush serves his purpose. His job is to get the veins in leftists' foreheads throbbing.

He's very good at his job. :lol:
His job is to fill mindless drones like you with disinformation.

He's very good at his job. :badgrin:

Maybe if conservatives had the business acumen that liberals apparently do, they could come up with conservative programming that would sell and then they could "control the media".

Well, there you go...we have one nut in this thread admitting that the left doesn't control the media.

Rush's skeleton is in a closet of blubber, held together by a very very thin skin.

It's the criteria they used that is phony and contrived to create the outcome they wanted. Saying that Drudge leans Left proves just how contrived their "criteria" really was.
Get it???

PS it is even more moronic to ASSume there are no CON$ at UCLA!!!
:asshole:

well, thats always possible. please describe and provide some examples that lead to the contrived or jigged results they wished to validate...thank you in advance.

hello edthecynic, still waiting....:eusa_whistle:
The perpetual CON$ervative dumb act again. They were posted in my exchange with the right-wing hack Meister.

Since, as a CON$ervative, you are too lazy to go back and read them, I'll summarize.

The authors, passed off as Libs because of their connection to UCLA, are hacks for the biggest and most radical right-wing think tanks, Heritage Foundation, AEI, and the Hoover Institute, as well as contributers of right -wing propaganda for RW extremist publications like The American Spectator. Groseclose was a Hoover Institution 2000-2001 national fellow; Milyo, received a $40,500 grant from AEI; and, Groseclose and Milyo were named by Heritage as Salvatori fellows in 1997.

To get their cooked results, they used a Politician's ADA ratings and think tanks to determine MEDIA bias. So if a poiltician with a CON$ervative rating cites the ACLU think tank, that makes the ACLU CON$ervative and any media that cites the ACLU is also CON$ervative. Now you say, the ACLU is about as Liberal as a think tank can get, but in the fake "study" the ACLU was rated as CON$ervative, the Right-wing Rand Corporation was rated Liberal, and the Liberal think tank Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments was rated as more "conservative" than AEI and than the National Taxpayers Union. Thus Drudge leans Left and Brit Hume is in the Middle.

Now depending on how many times the Media cited the think tanks that were rated by the politician cites determines the media bias. This rating system is so moronic and worthless that only a CON$ervative would be stupid enough not to see it no matter how many times it is explained and swallow it whole and without question. Obviously CON$ are the target audience for the phony "study" from the "Liberal" UCLA.

Thank you in advance for your apology.

Last edited:
Yes, I suppose it's a rightwing talking point, if a couple of rightwingers saying something is a talking point.

But outside of this thread, I haven't heard it from any rightwingers. Do you have any links, or are you going to just insist it's true without providing any corroboration? You know -- like you usually do.

Oh, and I checked -- the death panels have decided your butthurt is too expensive to treat. Sucks to be you -- in a myriad of ways.

Now, were you saying something about avoiding the question? This is the part where you redefine some words so you can pretend you "won". :lol:

Are you saying that if I come up with links, then you agree that it's a Rightwing talking point?
If you come up with links, I'll be surprised, because you mostly never do.

Let's look at this from your pitiful point of view.

You consider me a conservative dittohead, incapable of original thought. Correct? Of course, that's utterly laughable, but you and reality don't get along too well.

If it were a rightwing talking point, I would have heard it. Right?

But I haven't.

Edthecynic just gave you a prime example, with Operation Chaos.

Are you claiming that you never heard of it? Or the rationale behind it? Or did you just not understand it?

Your claim that you haven't heard it is just another blatant lie from a blatant liar.

What's Obama's college transcript look like?
Paper?

Is Poor Sarah ever going to release her High School diploma?

Forum List

Back