The left continues to deny basic science

The left's entire narrative is completely falling apart with each passing day...
"It has not warmed in Alabama in the last century according to NOAA’s own data,” Watts wrote on his website Watts Up With That? “In fact the average temperature has COOLED since 1895…"
Alarmists say global warming to blame for ‘record’ tick population — but there’s one massive problem
I see. Every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University in the world have policy statements that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger. Now who is it that is denying science?

wrong, what they all agree on is that humanity is polluting the air and water, there is NO agreement that there is a link between pollution and climate.

the CO2 in the atmosphere today is .039%. Based on ice core studies it was at that same level 50,000 years ago. its bunk science aimed not at saving the planet but at controlling the lives and actions of all human beings.

Where are you getting your information

paleo_CO2_2017_620.gif

So you are saying every major science organisation in the world is wrong and you and the ex tv weather guy are right...

View attachment 275224

300ppm is the previous highest over 300,000 year ago...

Could we have prevented the significant change in climate if we were around 350000 years ago? That is the real question.

i believe the earth changes over time.

Do you believe humans play a role in warming? Is AGW happening to some extent?
don't really care. the left loves to predict doom and gloom and death in "x" number of years and it has yet to happen. not even once. far as i'm concerned the world is going to change however it needs to for whatever reason.

7 Big Failed Environmentalist Predictions

The “global warming” hoax: 30 years of failed predictions that never happened
Embarrassing Predictions Haunt the Global-Warming Industry
25 Years Of Predicting The Global Warming ‘Tipping Point’

they cry and pull on your emotions every chance they get to where i'm just immune to the ranting. they (the ones shouting death to us all in "X" number of years) do is pointless and i just don't believe them.

i do believe we need to take care of our environment. our plastic waste is destroying our oceans and we need to get serious about cleaning it up. i believe we need to take our environment into consideration in almost everything we do. but no, i don't believe the OH NO'S running around saying we're all going to die.

again.
and again.
and again.

The "left" follows the science.

There are effects of climate change happening now.

Yes we need to act now to prevent the worst by 2100.

I am sorry that you are too fucking stupid to understand this. Your ignorance does not make you right.

We are not too stupid to understand, we just aren't as gullible as you. The left has been back and forth on this issue for many years. It is warming, it is cooling, the world will end in 2010 if we don't do something now. You are being led around by the nose.

hard for them to say they reply on science when their version of it has been wrong countless # of times.

The left's entire narrative is completely falling apart with each passing day...
"It has not warmed in Alabama in the last century according to NOAA’s own data,” Watts wrote on his website Watts Up With That? “In fact the average temperature has COOLED since 1895…"
Alarmists say global warming to blame for ‘record’ tick population — but there’s one massive problem
I see. Every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University in the world have policy statements that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger. Now who is it that is denying science?

wrong, what they all agree on is that humanity is polluting the air and water, there is NO agreement that there is a link between pollution and climate.

the CO2 in the atmosphere today is .039%. Based on ice core studies it was at that same level 50,000 years ago. its bunk science aimed not at saving the planet but at controlling the lives and actions of all human beings.
Wow, a non scientist ignoramus calling scientists ignorant.

There is a link between CO2 concentrations & climate.

Who has more to gain/lose financially?

1) The green industries that would do more
2) The fossil fuel industry that will lose sales to the transportation & HVAC industries.

So if we are talking about money, then then Big Oil has far more to lose than any of the green industries.

As for 50,000 years ago, what was the climate then?
i believe the earth changes over time.

Do you believe humans play a role in warming? Is AGW happening to some extent?
don't really care. the left loves to predict doom and gloom and death in "x" number of years and it has yet to happen. not even once. far as i'm concerned the world is going to change however it needs to for whatever reason.

7 Big Failed Environmentalist Predictions

The “global warming” hoax: 30 years of failed predictions that never happened
Embarrassing Predictions Haunt the Global-Warming Industry
25 Years Of Predicting The Global Warming ‘Tipping Point’

they cry and pull on your emotions every chance they get to where i'm just immune to the ranting. they (the ones shouting death to us all in "X" number of years) do is pointless and i just don't believe them.

i do believe we need to take care of our environment. our plastic waste is destroying our oceans and we need to get serious about cleaning it up. i believe we need to take our environment into consideration in almost everything we do. but no, i don't believe the OH NO'S running around saying we're all going to die.

again.
and again.
and again.

The "left" follows the science.

There are effects of climate change happening now.

Yes we need to act now to prevent the worst by 2100.

I am sorry that you are too fucking stupid to understand this. Your ignorance does not make you right.

We are not too stupid to understand, we just aren't as gullible as you. The left has been back and forth on this issue for many years. It is warming, it is cooling, the world will end in 2010 if we don't do something now. You are being led around by the nose.

You are a dope.

Science says that it takes a given amount of time for the Eareth's natural atmospheric cycling to remove trhe excess CO2 from the atmosphere. If we stopped today, it would take decades to get the levels bsck to normal.

Dumbass you denies this.

Science has been somewhat consistent.

I am sure you are referencing one scientist who said we were cooling in the 70's. He was widely debunked by his peers.

The modeling done in the early 90-'s was based on the current rate of greenhouse gases increases. A model done in the middle 2000's would be done with that rate of increase not only slowing but actual reduction here in the US. The results would differ.

The next hurricane the approaches the US< look at the model path predictions 4 days out & see how different all the models are. If you look at the maop, you get a good idea & as the day gets closer, the models seem to coverage.

Your problem is that you have no idea how modeling works.

You think its the "green" industries that are funding bad research yet you totally ignore the money from the fossil fuel industry (lots more) who want more idiots like you.

Your arguments are juvenile.

No one said the worl would end. They said we have a limited time to act to prevent the worst effects.

But hey, assholes like you ignore the science & will condemn your own offspring to a more difficulty future all because you are an ignorant ass.

"OMG OMG OMG the models are wrong OMG OMG OMG"

What of they are & they under estimate the effects & the timing? Maybe you will live to see just how fucking stupid you really are.

Don't matter

Oh? And which of the two subjects are you highly educated in?

Economics...degree. As for climate change hooey? The polar opposite of the shit you spew
Funny chit. You have a degree in economics & still support Trump?

Where did they yeach you that tax cuts in good economic times do not pile onto the debt?

Where did they teach you that giving tax cuts to the wealthy is a good way to spur the economy?

Where did they teach you that trying to bankrupt your customers is a good way to expand your business?

I distinctly recall you getting your clock cleaned on a climate changey thread

You mean the one Flacal locked after I correctly pointed out that none of the skeptics have any idea what they're talking about? If you honestly believe what you just said you have reading comprehension issues. That's not surprising given your stance on AGW.

Are there any other natural disasters we should just let happen? How about floods? We shouldn't build dams and levees since floods are natural we should just let them happen. How about hurricanes? We shouldn't have construction and zoning codes. If a hurricane hits let it destroy people's homes and businesses.
I guess you missed the point. If it is cyclical, humans aren't the cause and we can't fix it. In other words, it is a waste of time and resources to pursue "green" so aggresively, but it does make some folks in the green industry rich in the process.
You missed my point. Even if humans aren't the cause and we can and must fix it.

so if the cause is sunspot activity or a 1 degree tilt of the earth on its axis, how do you propose that we "fix" it?

I am sure that whatever the "fix", it will involve a lot of money being paid by us to a small group of people.

You want to spend money. Do nothing.

Coastal cities will fight rising sea lebvels, storm surges will cause more damage.

Electric grids over loaded for the need of more A/C. Buildings needing to upgrade their HVAC systems.

Developing new places to try to grow our food. Our bread basket will loose production with the heat & dryer conditions while the farmland along the Mississippi floods longer.

More Arid conditions are already causing water wells to be drilled deeper.

Places like Pennsylvania may no longer grow apples.

I distinctly recall you getting your clock cleaned on a climate changey thread

You mean the one Flacal locked after I correctly pointed out that none of the skeptics have any idea what they're talking about? If you honestly believe what you just said you have reading comprehension issues. That's not surprising given your stance on AGW.

The one Flacal kicked your ass on...yeah. That was beautiful. Now cease bothering me, you're fcking worthless

The one Flacal kicked your ass on...yeah. That was beautiful. Now cease bothering me, you're fcking worthless

Flacal locked the thread, failed to respond to my final retorts and opted not to have a one on one debate in the appropriate forum. He refused to answer several direct questions because his position was defeated. You sure you were reading the same thread honey? I noticed you stopped responding after I exposed you for the clown that you are within the first couple of pages.

Flacal locked the thread, failed to respond to my final retorts and opted not to have a one on one debate in the appropriate forum. He refused to answer several direct questions because his position was defeated. You sure you were reading the same thread honey? I noticed you stopped responding after I exposed you for the clown that you are within the first couple of pages.
did you "defeat" him by telling him his position again?

that seems to be how you "defeat" people. and since you're after win/loss - that means you are not actually just wanting to talk over issues. you see this as some sort of internet challenge to refuse as many as you can and pummel them into submission with your 3rd grade tactics and declare victory when no one else is still at "recess" with you.

did you "defeat" him by telling him his position again?

that seems to be how you "defeat" people. and since you're after win/loss - that means you are not actually just wanting to talk over issues. you see this as some sort of internet challenge to refuse as many as you can and pummel them into submission with your 3rd grade tactics and declare victory when no one else is still at "recess" with you.

LOL it was priceless watching Flacal dismantle the dope

Forum List

Back