The left continues to deny basic science

The left's entire narrative is completely falling apart with each passing day...
"It has not warmed in Alabama in the last century according to NOAA’s own data,” Watts wrote on his website Watts Up With That? “In fact the average temperature has COOLED since 1895…"
Alarmists say global warming to blame for ‘record’ tick population — but there’s one massive problem

Can I point out one thing and I have said this before "Watts Up With That" website is run by Anthony Watts... This guy has no qualification in science... I kid you not is was a weather guy on TV, thats it....

He managed to get himself as a paid hack for the Heartland Institute, thats it...

On the Alabama cooling, that is right... Bu it is also getting drier... I don't know if the biologists reference climate change as ticks could increase in drier climate... But the numbers are up, why? maybe it has nothing to do with Climate Change...

But this proves absolutely nothing about Climate Change...

Climate Change is a serious subject that should be hijacked by the jackasses on the right with every conspiracy theory going...

It isn't a Left v Right thing, it is a survival thing.

Are there any other natural disasters we should just let happen? How about floods? We shouldn't build dams and levees since floods are natural we should just let them happen. How about hurricanes? We shouldn't have construction and zoning codes. If a hurricane hits let it destroy people's homes and businesses.
I guess you missed the point. If it is cyclical, humans aren't the cause and we can't fix it. In other words, it is a waste of time and resources to pursue "green" so aggresively, but it does make some folks in the green industry rich in the process.
You missed my point. Even if humans aren't the cause and we can and must fix it.

The left's entire narrative is completely falling apart with each passing day...
"It has not warmed in Alabama in the last century according to NOAA’s own data,” Watts wrote on his website Watts Up With That? “In fact the average temperature has COOLED since 1895…"
Alarmists say global warming to blame for ‘record’ tick population — but there’s one massive problem
I see. Every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University in the world have policy statements that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger. Now who is it that is denying science?

wrong, what they all agree on is that humanity is polluting the air and water, there is NO agreement that there is a link between pollution and climate.

the CO2 in the atmosphere today is .039%. Based on ice core studies it was at that same level 50,000 years ago. its bunk science aimed not at saving the planet but at controlling the lives and actions of all human beings.

Are there any other natural disasters we should just let happen? How about floods? We shouldn't build dams and levees since floods are natural we should just let them happen. How about hurricanes? We shouldn't have construction and zoning codes. If a hurricane hits let it destroy people's homes and businesses.
I guess you missed the point. If it is cyclical, humans aren't the cause and we can't fix it. In other words, it is a waste of time and resources to pursue "green" so aggresively, but it does make some folks in the green industry rich in the process.
You missed my point. Even if humans aren't the cause and we can and must fix it.

so if the cause is sunspot activity or a 1 degree tilt of the earth on its axis, how do you propose that we "fix" it?

i believe the earth changes over time.

Do you believe humans play a role in warming? Is AGW happening to some extent?
don't really care. the left loves to predict doom and gloom and death in "x" number of years and it has yet to happen. not even once. far as i'm concerned the world is going to change however it needs to for whatever reason.

7 Big Failed Environmentalist Predictions

The “global warming” hoax: 30 years of failed predictions that never happened
Embarrassing Predictions Haunt the Global-Warming Industry
25 Years Of Predicting The Global Warming ‘Tipping Point’

they cry and pull on your emotions every chance they get to where i'm just immune to the ranting. they (the ones shouting death to us all in "X" number of years) do is pointless and i just don't believe them.

i do believe we need to take care of our environment. our plastic waste is destroying our oceans and we need to get serious about cleaning it up. i believe we need to take our environment into consideration in almost everything we do. but no, i don't believe the OH NO'S running around saying we're all going to die.

again.
and again.
and again.

The "left" follows the science.

There are effects of climate change happening now.

Yes we need to act now to prevent the worst by 2100.

I am sorry that you are too fucking stupid to understand this. Your ignorance does not make you right.

so if the cause is sunspot activity or a 1 degree tilt of the earth on its axis, how do you propose that we "fix" it?
I'm not an engineer but people have proposed many "fixes" to counter too much CO2 or sunlight. Do you propose we stick our heads in the sand, cross our fingers, and do nothing? I'd say we need to take the problem seriously and start with the low hanging fruit.

They are science deniers on abortion too. They deny that the child in the womb is a human being, otherwise they would have to admit that abortion is murder, which it is

No we can't fix it. Sorry. You have bought into one big hoax to make a few very wealthy. The sheep are following as planned.

don't really care. the left loves to predict doom and gloom and death in "x" number of years and it has yet to happen. not even once. far as i'm concerned the world is going to change however it needs to for whatever reason.

they cry and pull on your emotions every chance they get to where i'm just immune to the ranting. they (the ones shouting death to us all in "X" number of years) do is pointless and i just don't believe them.

i do believe we need to take care of our environment. our plastic waste is destroying our oceans and we need to get serious about cleaning it up. i believe we need to take our environment into consideration in almost everything we do. but no, i don't believe the OH NO'S running around saying we're all going to die.

again.
and again.
and again.

I am sorry that you are too fucking stupid to understand this. Your ignorance does not make you right.

speaking of assholes...it's as if i called them by name and look who shows up.

again.
and again.
and again.

We are not too stupid to understand, we just aren't as gullible as you. The left has been back and forth on this issue for many years. It is warming, it is cooling, the world will end in 2010 if we don't do something now. You are being led around by the nose.

I am sure that whatever the "fix", it will involve a lot of money being paid by us to a small group of people.

No we can't fix it. Sorry. You have bought into one big hoax to make a few very wealthy. The sheep are following as planned.
Which is it? It's real but we can't fix it or it's a hoax and we don't need to fix it? Which herd do you belong to?

I believe there has been some nominal warming over the last 150 years. I don't believe we are the cause nor do I believe we can stop it. I also believe we are using a tiny, infinitesimally small subset of data to make these determinations. The amount of reliable climate data we have relative to the supposed age of the earth is statistically insignificant. We have also possibly confounded causation with correlation, IMO.

I see. Every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University in the world have policy statements that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger. Now who is it that is denying science?

wrong, what they all agree on is that humanity is polluting the air and water, there is NO agreement that there is a link between pollution and climate.

the CO2 in the atmosphere today is .039%. Based on ice core studies it was at that same level 50,000 years ago. its bunk science aimed not at saving the planet but at controlling the lives and actions of all human beings.

Where are you getting your information

paleo_CO2_2017_620.gif

So you are saying every major science organisation in the world is wrong and you and the ex tv weather guy are right...

upload_2019-8-20_15-26-53.png

300ppm is the previous highest over 300,000 year ago...

Forum List

Back