The left continues to deny basic science

This idiot thinks FUDGING DATA to show "warming" is "science...."

Data gets critiqued and modified as our understanding of it is refined through trial and error. You're an imbecile that doesn't understand how science works.

I am claiming that the most relevant scientists are the experts, and virtually all of them are saying that AGW is happening to some extent

LMFAO!!!!

You PARROT. We get it.

Do you understand what they did with the data? NO

Do you understand basic science? NO

Do you care about truth? NO

We've tried to go over the ATMOSPHERIC DATA with a left wing sub human who insists that data doesn't matter, only PARROTING matters...

LOL!!!

Atmospheric data shows no warming.

PARROTING the "experts" "refutes" the data... because the "experts" FUDGED the data....

Let's go over another really really obvious FRAUD by the "warmers..."

the "sinking islands"

Life in a disappearing country

The "warmers" have three island chains in the South Pacific that are, in fact, sinking... even as no other land mass on the planet sinks with them....

WHY are the three island chains sinking?

PARROT answer = global warming....

Real answer = what is the PACIFIC RING OF FIRE???

All three of the sinking island chains are right on the "lip" of the tectonic formation known as the PACIFIC RING OF FIRE, on the SUBDUCTION side...

In short, in three million years, those islands will not just be under the ocean.... they will be UNDER THE EARTH's CRUST too....

ATMOSPHERIC DATA

Did you know virtually all atmospheric physicists involved in relevant work have come to the conclusion that AGW is happening to some extent? You can't point to a single field in science where that's not the case. None, nadda, zip.

You are an ignorant clown. Open your mind to the possibility that you don't know everything. Listen to people that are a lot smarter and a LOT more educated than you. You'll learn more that way. ;)

Lets talk about their proposed solution to climate change, massive tax increases there's a shocker.

It never matters what the scam of the day is. Every con game by the LEFT ends up with your money in their pockets....

Before 'climate change' it was global warming and before that it was the ozone hole and before that it was global cooling and deformed frogs and the spotted owl a never ended string of schemes all which could be solved with TAX INCREASES.

The fact is increasing taxes is unpopular even within the Dem party, that's why these assholes fabricate schemes to justify increasing taxes. Obamacare, a massive SPEND TODAY to force the tax increases later scheme. Remember all the liberal propaganda about "we need to pay our bills" as justification for raising taxes. That was the Obamacare scheme, massively increase spending then later claim innocently that hey we got to pay our bills so taxes must be increased.

Tax and spend Dem's are such scumbags.

Did you know virtually all atmospheric physicists involved in relevant work have come to the conclusion that AGW is happening to some extent?

It is pointless to attempt to educate a parrot.

Each and every one of those "scientists" knows the truth...

1. we have 2 and only 2 measures of atmospheric temps
2. both measures show NO WARMING

I care about data.

You care about PARROTING, because you don't understand basic science, and you have a BIRDBRAIN.

So the vast majority of scientists all over the world have no integrity?

You won't even attempt to answer my question about the sinking island, because there is nothing for your BIRDBRAIN to parrot.

There are 40 or so "climate scientists," and they are not "real scientists." They are LEFT WING LIARS paid by the TAXPAYER to keep you PARROTING by FUDGING the ACTUAL DATA that shows NO WARMING outside of Urban Heat Sink Effect....

REAL scientists have sounded off, if you are so weak in the brain that you cannot assess the DATA and hence can only PARROT like Confounding....

https://skepticalscience.com/global-warming-scientific-consensus.htm

"31,000 scientists signing the petition stating "There is no convincing scientific evidence that human release of carbon dioxide will, in the forseeable future, cause catastrophic heating of the Earth's atmosphere .."

Now, BAWK THAT, POLLY....

You won't even attempt to answer my question

Why are you making it the responsibility of other forum posters to educate you on how scientists know what they know? If you had an intellectual curiosity (you don't) you'd go find scientists and allow them to educate you.

40 or so "climate scientists,"

Virtually all relevant scientists agree that AGW is happening. It's a fuck of a lot more than 40, sorry.

REAL scientists

What are their names and what recent climate related work have they been involved in? What new information have they discovered?

The left's entire narrative is completely falling apart with each passing day...
"It has not warmed in Alabama in the last century according to NOAA’s own data,” Watts wrote on his website Watts Up With That? “In fact the average temperature has COOLED since 1895…"
Alarmists say global warming to blame for ‘record’ tick population — but there’s one massive problem
I love it when people who believe the earth is only a few thousand years old and Believe that the Grand Canyon was evidence of Noah’s flood explain “basic science “to the rest of us.

As they talk, you laugh because you think it’s satire. And then when you realize they’re serious, you just feel great and overwhelming sense of pity. It’s just pitiful.

I love it when people who believe the earth is only a few thousand years old and Believe that the Grand Canyon was evidence of Noah’s flood explain “basic science “to the rest of us.

Or when they accuse actual scientists of not doing science right.

Now most understand that, unlike other presidents that is just Trump's way to talk to the American people. We can expect more insights on life from Trump.
Definitely unlike Obama...who would constantly tell the world how racist and evil white people are before knowing any facts.

“The police acted stupidly”
“If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon”
I have news. when the police take a man "downtown:" after he has already proven he owned the house he was accused of breaking into, it is stupid.

Trayvon, a black kid walking home from the store was stalked & eventually killed & assfucks like you don't see a problem. Zimmerman violated the rules of Neighborhood Watch & those actions led to Trayvon's death.

Right, my gut, the actual non-modified data and a little common sense.
Got a link to the actual non-modified data?

There are plenty, some on this thread. Go look them up.

It would be more enlightening to do some research on the reliability of proxy data that is used to determine the earth's temperatures prior to more modern measurements. Here is a hint, it isn't very reliable. We are essentially guessing on temperatures from centuries ago, especially since we are talking about 1 degree here and there to show a warming trend. Even if they were accurate, if we are to believe the age of the earth from scientists, we have an extremely small sample size to to determine a trend. Too small to make a reasonable determination.

Also, man made global warming is an even bigger leap of faith.

Funny. I should look them up because you never bothered to?

It would be more enlightening to do some research on the reliability of proxy data that is used to determine the earth's temperatures prior to more modern measurements. Here is a hint, it isn't very reliable. We are essentially guessing on temperatures from centuries ago, especially since we are talking about 1 degree here and there to show a warming trend. Even if they were accurate, if we are to believe the age of the earth from scientists, we have an extremely small sample size to to determine a trend. Too small to make a reasonable determination.

I think it is irrelevant why the globe is warming but there are plenty of signs it is:

Iceland Held A Funeral For Its First Glacier Lost To Climate Change And Left This Warning Sign

The left's entire narrative is completely falling apart with each passing day...
"It has not warmed in Alabama in the last century according to NOAA’s own data,” Watts wrote on his website Watts Up With That? “In fact the average temperature has COOLED since 1895…"
Alarmists say global warming to blame for ‘record’ tick population — but there’s one massive problem
I see. Every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University in the world have policy statements that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger. Now who is it that is denying science?

Conservatives make up their own stone aged reality and demand everyone else to follow it.
this shit is so tiring. all this strawman generalizations that people argue and bitch about without a clue as to whether or not the people they talk to even subscribe to YOUR generalizations of THEM.

assholes stereotype everything and can't deal with individuals.

ATMOSPHERIC DATA

Did you know virtually all atmospheric physicists involved in relevant work have come to the conclusion that AGW is happening to some extent? You can't point to a single field in science where that's not the case. None, nadda, zip.

You are an ignorant clown. Open your mind to the possibility that you don't know everything. Listen to people that are a lot smarter and a LOT more educated than you. You'll learn more that way. ;)
the problem gets to be the left keeps panicking as a general hobby. no one believes them anymore cause they tugged on the heartstrings till they done broke.

Funny. I should look them up because you never bothered to?

I think it is irrelevant why the globe is warming but there are plenty of signs it is:

Iceland Held A Funeral For Its First Glacier Lost To Climate Change And Left This Warning Sign

The cause is very much relevant. If it is part of a climate cycle(see Ice Age), then why would we put so much time and effort into controlling the human contribution which will not stop the cycle?

The cause is very much relevant. If it is part of a climate cycle(see Ice Age), then why would we put so much time and effort into controlling the human contribution which will not stop the cycle?
Dumbest thing I've heard today (but it's early). Are there any other natural disasters we should just let happen? How about floods? We shouldn't build dams and levees since floods are natural we should just let them happen. How about hurricanes? We shouldn't have construction and zoning codes. If a hurricane hits let it destroy people's homes and businesses.

Forum List

Back