The left continues to deny basic science

the fox guarding the henhouse.

The actual situation is people like you are too scientifically illiterate to even comprehend the work of climate scientists that are showing that AGW is happening to some extent. They wouldn't lose their jobs if AGW turned out to not be happening. That claim is made by imbeciles. We will need climate scientists either way.

The actual situation is people like you are too scientifically illiterate to even comprehend the work of climate scientists that are showing that AGW is happening to some extent.

People like you are too stupid to understand the difference between

DATA and FUDGE.

Parroting FUDGE is not "science," nor does it "prove" anything....

Planet Earth is not warming, not at all....

The "warmest June" stuff is as pathetic as it is laughable...

Well it was normal here, just record warm everywhere I wasn't... and I can only PARROT FUDGE to "find out..."

Do you realize you are a big fat liar?

No, I'm really not, but you're too ignorant to be convinced of anything other than what you think you know already. There is not agreement on the amount of impact we are having, but virtually all active and relevant scientists agree that it is happening to some extent.

the names of some people producing real data

LMFAO!!!

A HUMAN does not "produce" Data on TEMPERATURE.

INSTRUMENTS THAT MEASURE TEMPERATURE DO....

Example A....

Key claim against global warming evaporates

"satellite and weather balloon data have actually suggested the opposite, that the atmosphere was cooling."

What did YOUR SIDE do with that???

"Scientists were left with two choices: either the atmosphere wasn't warming up, or something was wrong with the data"

and if they acknowledge that the HIGHLY CORRELATED SATELLITE AND BALLOON DATA shows

NO WARMING IN THE ATMOSPHERE

during A PERIOD OF RISING Co2 IN THE ATMOSPHERE....

THEY LOSE THEIR TAXPAYER FUNDED FUDGE JOBS....

Lets talk about their proposed solution to climate change, massive tax increases there's a shocker.

It never matters what the scam of the day is. Every con game by the LEFT ends up with your money in their pockets....

the names of some people producing real data

LMFAO!!!

A HUMAN does not "produce" Data on TEMPERATURE.

INSTRUMENTS THAT MEASURE TEMPERATURE DO....

Are you being pedantic or are you just an idiot? Maybe both?

Who collects and interprets new data regarding the climate? What do those people who know more about it than anybody else on Earth tend to say?

During the last Ice Age, Siberia was warmer. There is more to local climate than global temperature.

Who collects new data regarding the climate?

A: LEFT WING LIARS who take ACTUAL DATA showing NO WARMING and FUDGE IT to show "warming" to MORONS LIKE YOU who PARROT

What do those people who know more about it

Translation = I don't care about data or truth. I am PARROTING a "greater guru" than you.

What does PARROTING PROVE?

The only thing PARROTING ever proves is that the individual doing the PARROTING has a

BIRDBRAIN

The government should COLLECT real unfudged Data and publish it.

Your side doesn't do that. Your side censors the actual data, fudges it, and then claims there really is "warming" when there isn't any....

Algore and Mann and Hansen hire those fudgebaking liars you PARROT.

If you can't understand what the truth of the ACTUAL ATMOSPHERIC DATA means to the FRAUD you love so much, you are a SUB HUMAN, and you should get an education in science and STFU before you do....

Translation = I don't care about data or truth. I am PARROTING a "greater guru" than you

You're not qualified to determine the truth because you're ignorant as fuck compared to a climate scientist. Scientists the world over would love to be involved in proving AGW isn't actually happening. They'd be famous. You don't understand how science works. It's self-correcting. Scientists constantly seek to refine and expand what we understand. Only a small mind would believe that there's a worldwide conspiracy in science.

The government should COLLECT real unfudged Data and publish it.
Your side doesn't do that. Your side censors the actual data, fudges it, and then claims there really is "warming" when there isn't any....

And all relevant scientists are in on this obvious and shameless fudging of the data? There's no integrity among the multitudes of scientists that are doing work that's relevant? Do you ever stop to think about the shit that comes out of your mouth?

you should get an education in science and STFU

The scientists you call liars and frauds have an education in science. You're just some idiot on a message board.

You're not qualified to determine the truth

LMFAO!!!!

because you're ignorant as fuck compared to a climate scientist.

In other words, when the DATA shows NO WARMING in the atmosphere, ignore it, and just PARROT those the media claims are "experts..."

PARROT IS as PARROT DOES....

You have no clue on this subject, and the more you post on it, the truth that you are just a parrot with no ability in science gets clearer....

YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO NOTICE that the TWO AND ONLY TWO INSTRUMENTS measuring ATMOSPHERIC TEMPS both show NO WARMING.....

That's what votes Dem.

What votes GOP???

Man, if we kill enough muslims, Jesus will float down from the clouds....

You don't understand how science works. It's self-correcting.

LMFAO!!!

Translation = when the DATA shows NO WARMING, "correct" it to show "warming," and then refuse to show it to anyone who asks questions....

This idiot thinks FUDGING DATA to show "warming" is "science...."

those the media claims are "experts..."

I am claiming that the most relevant scientists are the experts, and virtually all of them are saying that AGW is happening to some extent. There is not a conspiracy. That's what they actually believe. How would the most educated and qualified people on Earth have missed all of the things you think are in plain sight that contradict AGW? Maybe they're not actually missing anything and you are just an ignorant twat that understands approximately dick compared to them.

Forum List

Back