The Left Are Coming After Your Dairy

What better way to do it than to strip a country of its natural resources like water.
Best way is to try and extinguish an EV fire -

Screenshot_20231228-140249.jpg

We were in Morrisons yesterday and stocked up on 3 joints of beef, it was on offer £5.20 a kg. All cut up to make beef curries, and the rest diced for the dogs.

America, livestock isn't the only thing the democrats around you will support banning soon.

Car ownership
AC units
Refrigerators/freezers

If the democrats around you have their way, everyone in America will own nothing and eat bugs.

If you want to know what the democrats are planning, just watch their masters in Devos.

Democrats = WEF

America, livestock isn't the only thing the democrats around you will support banning soon.

Car ownership
AC units
Refrigerators/freezers

If the democrats around you have their way, everyone in America will own nothing and eat bugs.

If you want to know what the democrats are planning, just watch their masters in Devos.

Democrats = WEF
It's almost heartening to see the far right demonstrate their ignorance like this over and over and over again. I suspect a massacre at the polls, as come Election Day, I can't see these people getting their socks on before the polls close.

Nah, just the pot pie.
The thread is about a meal, including the "entree", a side, and a drink, times four. I'll give you a break that the pot pie could maybe be considered an "entree" and a side but when you add a drink it is is $8 per person, plus tax, rounded off to $40 for a family of four. Poor people can't afford that when they used to be able to go McDonalds with their families but can't anymore.

LOL

I get why you Biden cultists want to run from it now, but we're not going to let you.
Good luck trying to sell, as so far nobody has come for my gas grille, my toilet, my water heater, or even my guns. This is like all that crap of supposedly bad economy, where you can post links, rail against it, etc, but don't know anybody, the government actually did something to.

In other words, this is all just a bunch of
FAKE NEWS, FAKE NEWS, FAKE NEWS, FAKE NEWS,

Good luck trying to sell, as so far nobody has come for my gas grille, my toilet, my water heater, or even my guns. This is like all that crap of supposedly bad economy, where you can post links, rail against it, etc, but don't know anybody, the government actually did something to.

In other words, this is all just a bunch of
No they won't come for those things. They'll just outlaw the sell manufacture of those things nothing last forever not even your freedom to decide

No they won't come for those things. They'll just outlaw the sell manufacture of those things nothing last forever not even your freedom to decide
Each of us can go to hell in a handbasket of our own choosing, but we're not allowed to take anyone else with us that doesn't want to go. Your freedom to swing your arms ends at the tip of my nose.

Forum List

Back