The Left Are Coming After Your Dairy

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
No meat. No cheese. No dairy. What's next?

I saw a vid recently posted by Tim Pool and he makes the prediction that the Dems will lose based on the fact that average people in some states are having to skip their Quarter pounder from Micky Dees because they're now 18 bucks. It might just be a valid point. One thing is sure, if Biden wins again, those bastards cheated. NO WAY Americans hate Orange Man more than the DC goons that are destroying the country.

I saw a vid recently posted by Tim Pool and he makes the prediction that the Dems will lose based on the fact that average people in some states are having to skip their Quarter pounder from Micky Dees because they're now 18 bucks. It might just be a valid point. One thing is sure, if Biden wins again, those bastards cheated. NO WAY Americans hate Orange Man more than the DC goons that are destroying the country.
What state could that possibly be?

"One thing is sure, if Biden wins again, it is totally predictable, as people just won't go along with abandoning the Constitution, Rule of Law, Elections by Popular vote and Electoral College, nor will they allow a president to be a dictator even for one day." There. Fixed it for you. You're Welcome!

They're already killing off as many poultry flocks as they can get their grimy hands on.

I'll have my chickens this spring.

What state could that possibly be?

"One thing is sure, if Biden wins again, it is totally predictable, as people just won't go along with abandoning the Constitution, Rule of Law, Elections by Popular vote and Electoral College, nor will they allow a president to be a dictator even for one day." There. Fixed it for you. You're Welcome!
When the WEF tells democrats to bring private livestock bans to Americans, democrats like this will suddenly support it.

If you want to know what Democrats are going to do in the next few years, just watch their masters at devos.

Democrats = WEF

You will have nothing and be happy.

When the WEF tells democrats to bring private livestock bans to Americans, democrats like this will suddenly support it.

If you want to know what Democrats are going to do in the next few years, just watch their masters at devos.

Democrats = WEF
Makes me glad to be independent, as the party people on both sides are crazy as sh#thouse rats.

If Trump opposes livestock bans, you will support them.
My dad and my grand raised cattle. I have cousins still raising cattle and hogs. You won't see me giving up beef anytime soon. I'm pretty partial to pulled pork barbecue, as well as bacon. So, the pig will remain also. If necessary, we'll go back to having a steer butchered for the freezer and same with a pig. It certainly would not be my first trip to the sale barn, though mostly we were selling, instead of buying.

But, by your logic, If Trump supports livestock ban, you would still support him.

My dad and my grand raised cattle. I have cousins still raising cattle and hogs. You won't see me giving up beef anytime soon. I'm pretty partial to pulled pork barbecue, as well as bacon. So, the pig will remain also. If necessary, we'll go back to having a steer butchered for the freezer and same with a pig. It certainly would not be my first trip to the sale barn, though mostly we were selling, instead of buying.

But, by your logic, If Trump supports livestock ban, you would still support him.
When the WEF tells you to surrender your livestock, you will.

You'll own nothing and eat bugs. Your lack of awareness will help the democrats bring the great reset to your community.

So, if trump wins, how exactly will he reduce the price of McDonald's slop?

Forum List

Back