The leader of the Republican party says...

I consider Sheehan the leader of the Dems. So what?

really? hmmmmmmm... thought you were smarter than that....
So, it's dumb when I do exactly what you did? Good of you to see that. There may be hope for you.

what *I* did? have I posted anywhere else on this thread?

you really want to compare the political sway of someone no one takes seriously with rush limbaugh's political power?

really?

People are't obsessed about that Rush

But we are concerned that so many of -\people to think he's a smart guy.

The man's a sociopathic pig.

Post something that the leader of the GOP says, and I'll comment.

I don't give a shit about an entertainer. Kanye West has said some moronic shit, too. He's a Dem.

I find this obsession with some talk show host a tad worrisome. I wonder if all liberals are this stupid or is it just some? And, this apparently is 'politics'? Go figure.
Some are pretty confused about the difference between elected officials and entertainers. And, what amazes me the most, is not only they are morons, they have no shame in demonstrating that they are morons. I mean, how bizarre is that?
Not bizzare at all.

Why, I get rather confused myself, with our POTUS on TV every-other day talking about his sports picks and favorite cheeseburger toppings...don't you?

But maybe I'm just a moron...

Scozzafava has screwed every RINO in the coun -- we can say that she's guilty of widespread bestiality. She has screwed every RINO in the country.
Rush Limbaugh

I'll wait and see if this raises the same level of outrage as the k street whore comment.

The title of your thread is factually incorrect.

So you either need to be better informed or you are just into spewing political trash!

Mike

I find this obsession with some talk show host a tad worrisome. I wonder if all liberals are this stupid or is it just some? And, this apparently is 'politics'? Go figure.
Some are pretty confused about the difference between elected officials and entertainers. And, what amazes me the most, is not only they are morons, they have no shame in demonstrating that they are morons. I mean, how bizarre is that?
Not bizzare at all.

Why, I get rather confused myself, with our POTUS on TV every-other day talking about his sports picks and favorite cheeseburger toppings...don't you?

But maybe I'm just a moron...

Damned fine point, E7. I had not factored that in.... Living in the UK has some small advantages - one of which is that I don't have Obama in my face 24/7.... I think maybe I'll stay here till '12.

Scozzafava has screwed every RINO in the coun -- we can say that she's guilty of widespread bestiality. She has screwed every RINO in the country.
Rush Limbaugh

I'll wait and see if this raises the same level of outrage as the k street whore comment.

So you either need to be better informed or you are just into spewing political trash!

Mike
Nope...the Republicans chose Rush in a pol as the leader of their party. And the elected officials grovel at his feet...by definition, he is the leader.

Rush Limbaugh

Mike
Nope...the Republicans chose Rush in a pol as the leader of their party. And the elected officials grovel at his feet...by definition, he is the leader.

Link?

Link?

Are you kidding?

Google "Michael Steele Rush Limbaugh."

Where have you been?

If someone claims that someone is the leader of something then that person can back it up with a link. And I don't mean a link to some poll that says 'Rush, Newt and Mickey Fucking Mouse'... I mean a link that proves that Rush Limbaugh is the 'leader' of jackshit.

(Parts 1& 2 are above) Rush Limbaugh came out firing against the RNC's new leader Michael Steele after Steele criticised him on CNN. And as usual, the Republican bows down to the altar of Limbaugh and begs forgiveness. Limbaugh spanks Steele and tells him exactly what Steele's job is and what he should do and how he should do it.

STEELE: So let’s put it into context here. Let’s put it into context here. Rush Limbaugh is an entertainer. Rush Limbaugh, his whole thing is entertainment. Yes, it’s incendiary. Yes, it’s ugly.

Rush replies:

Michael Steele has been around long enough to know that the liberal media will use him by twisting what I say or what others say. He took the bait, he bit down hard on the bait, he launched an attack on me even though the premise of what was said to him was false. He took the bait and he went for it.

They chicken out when I happen to articulate exactly what their agenda really is. They don't have the guts to admit it, and I do. I'm going further and telling you today it's not that I want Obama to fail; that's not it anymore.

So who's the ugly one now? Michael Steele apologizes to Rush:

My intent was not to go after Rush – I have enormous respect for Rush Limbaugh,” Steele said in a telephone interview. “I was maybe a little bit inarticulate. … There was no attempt on my part to diminish his voice or his leadership.”

I went back at that tape and I realized words that I said weren’t what I was thinking,” Steele said. "It was one of those things where I thinking I was saying one thing, and it came out differently. What I was trying to say was a lot of people … want to make Rush the scapegoat, the bogeyman, and he’s not."

“I’m not going to engage these guys and sit back and provide them the popcorn for a fight between me and Rush Limbaugh,” Steele added. “No such thing is going to happen. … I wasn’t trying to slam him or anything.”

I love this part: "I realized words that I said weren’t what I was thinking.” OMG, does he have a spine?

I guess Rahm was correct when he said this on Face the Nation:

And whenever a Republican criticizes him, they have to run back and apologize to him and say they were misunderstood. He is the voice and the intellectual force and energy behind the Republican Party.

Don't you just love the authoritarian nature of the Republican Party?

Rush Limbaugh attacks Michael Steele and then Steele apologizes to RushBo. | Crooks and Liars

really? hmmmmmmm... thought you were smarter than that....
So, it's dumb when I do exactly what you did? Good of you to see that. There may be hope for you.

what *I* did? have I posted anywhere else on this thread?

you really want to compare the political sway of someone no one takes seriously with rush limbaugh's political power?

really?
Jeeze, sorry Jillian. I thought you were ravi. I should have known better. Ravi would never have admitted something like that.

GALLOP: Limbaugh, Gingrich, Cheney Seen as Speaking for GOP

PRINCETON, NJ -- Asked to name the "main person who speaks for the Republican Party today," Republicans across the country are most likely to name three men: Rush Limbaugh, Newt Gingrich, and Dick Cheney."
And that proves what? Apparently it proves that more Dems are just as moronic as you are (no surprise) as more Dems believe it than GOP. That should comfort you as you have plenty of company as a moron.

Guess what? There's also a poll that shows thousands believe in creation.

Seriously, I wonder if you can get any more stupid each time I see you post. I have to stop wondering that.

Last edited:
Rush Limbaugh

I wouldn't hold my breath.
Now we have two morons who believe in their own strawmen. Only difference is, ravi actually has a brain.

No she doesn't she has one brain cell floating around in an empty head full of methane Gas. You have not been here long enough to see JUST how idiotic she is.

She used to say on every issue how she "felt" never thought, liberal retardo alert in progress.

PRINCETON, NJ -- Asked to name the "main person who speaks for the Republican Party today," Republicans across the country are most likely to name three men: Rush Limbaugh, Newt Gingrich, and Dick Cheney."
And that proves what? Apparently it proves that more Dems are just as moronic as you are (no surprise) as more Dems believe it than GOP. That should comfort you as you have plenty of company as a moron.

Guess what? There's also a poll that shows thousands believe in creation.

Seriously, I wonder if you can get any more stupid each time I see you post. I have to stop wondering that.

So you are saying that Republicans are morons?

Can't argue with you there.

June 10, 2009

You've been here a while...you should know better than to quote 5-month-old polling as current data. Back in December of 2008, were you quoting polls that said Hillary was in the lead, too?

Forum List

Back