The leader of the Republican party says...

It's magic I tell ya!
It's called politics, babe, and you bet your sweet ass it works.

Since Obama can attend Reverand Wright's church for 20 years without ever hearing a racially-tinged remark, millions of Republicans can now listen to Rush without ever acknowledging any offensive utterance!

Turnaround's a bitch, eh?

Last edited:
GT... I don't think I have called anyone 'retarded'.... dumbasses, yep, retarded, no. However, until someone provides me with factual evidence that Rush Limbaugh is the leader of any political party, I will continue to speak my view - which is that anyone who says Rush is the leader of the Republican party is an idiot. You don't like it, un-fucking-lucky.

Simply put, he is not the leader of the Republican party - unless you can provide me with a link - from the Republicans - confirming him as their leader. Thanks.

And.... it's CG, not Cally.

There's circumstancial evidence, but no Vote-in has occured because he hasn't run. But the circumstancial evidence is great, so it's not a dumbass conclusion to announce him as their leader, for all intents and purposes.

The greatest bit of circumstancial evidence is that their currently appointed leader, in a man-vs.-man, man to man Media confrontation, basically licked Rush's boots. To deny this is to ignore reality.

What's your evidence to the contrary? Aside from the technicalities, but what's your evidence denying that he takes a great leadership role in that party?

I thought you were smarter than that, GT. This is a stupid flame thread, a deliberate (and childish) taunt at Republicans. I have a low tolerance level for stupidity, it's a cross I bear.

I'm not interested in circumstancial evidence - I wouldn't convict someone on it, so I'm not gonna accept it as confirmation of a statement.

I don't need to provide evidence to the contrary - someone made a statement - they cannot back that statement up. Why do I need to provide evidence to disprove a statement that hasn't been proved? What kind of idiot are you?

And, I am not a Republican - I couldn't give a rats ass if Rush is their leader or not. I just like people to be accurate. Apparently, accuracy is not a big deal to some.

You just put your fingers in your ears and said la la la you're an idiot GT la la la. Hardy a refutal, but the Michael Steele thing, coupled by the "ditto-heads" following Rush's lead daily on talking points, coupled by the size of his audience..........yeah, the evidence is pretty damning.

I'm not a fan of a thread meant to enflame, but it helps if you practice a bit of semblance in your disagreements instead of "you're a poopy head and I don't need to prove it!" Because really, just because you don't like the evidence to the contrary of your position, doesn't mean that you're correct about it. For that, you need some sort of logical progression toward your stance: like "although Steele licked his boots," "although I've heard daily Rush talking points in Congress, on C-Span," "although Rush HAS BEEN CALLED A LEADER by Republicans such as Steele, I still feel this is dumb because.................................................................X"

How'd ya get there? Inquiring minds would like to know, otherwise you're just flaming in return and I am Superman, Truth, Justice, and the American Way. And you can consider this a denouncing of the "tactic" of the OP, "to enflame" also.

I don't blame you for trying to deny the truth.

It's pretty embarassing.

The polls show it, and the behavior of the RNC chairman shows it as well.

Embarrassing for who? Idiots who believe it? Yeah, I'd be embarrassed if I was stupid enough to back up some fucking idiotic statement with this kind of 'evidence'. Other than that, it means nothing to me. It's a dumbass thread, designed to flame - yet the OP isn't even intelligent enough to post it the right forum.
:lol: GT is absolutely correct. The man is looked to as the spokesperson...therefore he leads. And it isn't a flame, it's a commentary on what the GOP has become.

And still no one has criticized the great Rushbo for his comment.

:clap2:
OK. Let's give the toddlers their temper tantrum. The poll proves something.

What that poll proves is that there are more moronic Dems than there are moronic Republicans (that's no surprise to me) as more Dems view Limbaugh as some leader of the opposing party. Cool.

What it ALSO proves is that morons, like you and paperview, use circular reasoning. And, I have no doubt that neither of you will even grasp that, but I'll try: You say Limbaugh is some leader. You and mostly Dems say that. Thus, it must be true. Your premise is your conclusion.

But, I'm betting this is too complicated for you two.

Last edited:
I'm frankly turned off by Conservatives, especially their posters and commentators. (I don't hardly talk politics away from a computer).

See, I agree with many Conservative positions, but Conservatives always seem to have to be cock suckers about it. They also ascribe every non-conservative point of view as being "evil," and I think that that's beyond childish and so I've been turned off to Conservativism (was never turned "on" by liberalism) because I like to be a good person when I can and their tactics are frankly beneath me. "death panels" ......yerp, ok. Good disagreement!"

No.

Embarrassing for who? Idiots who believe it? Yeah, I'd be embarrassed if I was stupid enough to back up some fucking idiotic statement with this kind of 'evidence'. Other than that, it means nothing to me. It's a dumbass thread, designed to flame - yet the OP isn't even intelligent enough to post it the right forum.
:lol: GT is absolutely correct. The man is looked to as the spokesperson...therefore he leads. And it isn't a flame, it's a commentary on what the GOP has become.

What that poll proves is that there are more moronic Dems than there are moronic Republicans (that's no surprise to me) as more Dems view Limbaugh as some leader of the opposing party. Cool.

What it ALSO proves is that morons, like you and paperview, use circular reasoning. And, I have no doubt that neither of you will even grasp that, but I'll try: You say Limbaugh is some leader. You and mostly Dems say that. Thus, it must be true. Your premise is your conclusion.

Steele himself was quoted as calling Rush a leader. That's not circular, it's factual. It's on tape. Tough to deny, really.

They also ascribe every non-conservative point of view as being "evil," and I think that that's beyond childish and so I've been turned off to Conservativism (was never turned "on" by liberalism) because I like to be a good person when I can and their tactics are frankly beneath me. "death panels" ......yerp, ok. Good disagreement!"
You want to be called evil?

Walk into a NOW chapter and suggest that non-medical-emergency abortion should be illegal. They'll eat you alive...

Yes, because we have all these Democrat politicos lining up to apologize to El Rushbo...and inviting him to DNC events and such.

Steele himself was quoted as calling Rush a leader. That's not circular, it's factual. It's on tape. Tough to deny, really.
And yesterday I apologized to a person in the store because I bumped into him. He must be my leader.

:rolleyes: And, I have little doubt that you thought that you made sense.

They also ascribe every non-conservative point of view as being "evil," and I think that that's beyond childish and so I've been turned off to Conservativism (was never turned "on" by liberalism) because I like to be a good person when I can and their tactics are frankly beneath me. "death panels" ......yerp, ok. Good disagreement!"
You want to be called evil?

Walk into a NOW chapter and suggest that non-medical-emergency abortion should be illegal. They'll eat you alive...

I'm not empassioned about this enough, but I would say it to their faces because frankly, it's exactly how I feel about abortion.

Yes, because we have all these Democrat politicos lining up to apologize to El Rushbo...and inviting him to DNC events and such.
Again, do you have a point? At least one that involves some thought, that is.

Yawn.

The OP is an Alinsky #4: "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."

Get some new fucking material, you Rube

And yesterday I apologized to a person in the store because I bumped into him. He must be my leader.

No, he didn't simply apologize, he labeled him as a leader within his apology.

It's simply amazing that there are STILL idiots who think that this has any weight at all.

Amazing.

And, there is little more idiotic than morons who continue moronic shit even after having their idiocy explained to them time and again.

Assclowns.

assclown.jpg

No, he didn't simply apologize, he labeled him as a leader within his apology.
Really? THE leader labeled an entertainer A leader, so that makes the entertainer THE leader?

Idiot.

Noone has offered any explanation short of "you're a poo poo head" to the contrary. Noone has refuted the reasoning behind calling him the leader. Not one of you. You said something to the effect of let me see an elected Republican call him a leader, and Steele is ON TAPE saying "Rush is a leader"

I mean, are you going to debunk the audio somehow? He called him a LEADER, within his apology.

Noone has offered any explanation short of "you're a poo poo head" to the contrary. Noone has refuted the reasoning behind calling him the leader. Not one of you. You said something to the effect of let me see an elected Republican call him a leader, and Steele is ON TAPE saying "Rush is a leader"

I mean, are you going to debunk the audio somehow? He called him a LEADER, within his apology.
Plenty explanations here, but they point out logical fallacies. No wonder you missed them.

Forum List

Back