The leader of the Republican party says...

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Scozzafava has screwed every RINO in the coun -- we can say that she's guilty of widespread bestiality. She has screwed every RINO in the country.
Rush Limbaugh

I'll wait and see if this raises the same level of outrage as the k street whore comment.

Post something that the leader of the GOP says, and I'll comment.

I don't give a shit about an entertainer. Kanye West has said some moronic shit, too. He's a Dem.

Scozzafava has screwed every RINO in the coun -- we can say that she's guilty of widespread bestiality. She has screwed every RINO in the country.
Rush Limbaugh

I'll wait and see if this raises the same level of outrage as the k street whore comment.
I wouldn't hold my breath.
Now we have two morons who believe in their own strawmen. Only difference is, ravi actually has a brain.

I don't give a shit about an entertainer. Kanye West has said some moronic shit, too. He's a Dem.

I find this obsession with some talk show host a tad worrisome. I wonder if all liberals are this stupid or is it just some? And, this apparently is 'politics'? Go figure.

elected offical calls a woman a K Street whore.

radio talk show host says Rinos have been screwed.

can't see the difference? That why we call you DUmmies! :lol:

Ron Paul is the leader of the republican party but the RepugnicaNt, bible thumping, NASCAR worshiping idiots aren't smart enough to comprehend it and vote in his leadership.

I find this obsession with some talk show host a tad worrisome. I wonder if all liberals are this stupid or is it just some? And, this apparently is 'politics'? Go figure.
Some are pretty confused about the difference between elected officials and entertainers. And, what amazes me the most, is not only they are morons, they have no shame in demonstrating that they are morons. I mean, how bizarre is that?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I consider him the leader because any Republican politician that speaks against him is forced to grovel at his feet and apologize.

Seems irrelevant 'entertainers' have a special way of bringing the parties together. :lol:

Owens Comment:

Owens: Limbaugh's Attack On Scozzafava 'Offends Me Personally' And 'Exemplifies Exactly What's Wrong With Hoffman'

Democratic NY-23 candidate Bill Owens is jumping to the defense of Dede Scozzafava, his Republican former rival who dropped out of the race and endorsed him against Conservative Doug Hoffman, following an attack on her by Rush Limbaugh.

"This despicable attack on Assemblywoman Scozzafava offends me personally and exemplifies exactly what's wrong with Hoffman and his right wing backers. Assemblywoman Scozzafava is an honorable public servant who has served Upstate New York as an independent and principled leader who always prioritized the best interests of Upstate New York ahead of a partisan agenda. Rush Limbaugh and the rest of the right wing special interests that are running Hoffman's campaign can't even begin to compete with what she has accomplished over her career."

"Doug Hoffman and his supporters have sunk to a new low today. There is no excuse for this kind of shameful rhetoric and Doug Hoffman ought to denounce Limbaugh immediately."

Owens: Limbaugh's Attack On Scozzafava 'Offends Me Personally' And 'Exemplifies Exactly What's Wrong With Hoffman' | TPMDC
http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/...-and-exemplifies-whats-wrong-with-hoffman.php

Some are pretty confused about the difference between elected officials and entertainers. And, what amazes me the most, is not only they are morons, they have no shame in demonstrating that they are morons. I mean, how bizarre is that?

I guess if I was a complete fucking dumbass, I would maybe confuse an entertainer with a politican. I feel sorry for them.... and their inability to distinguish between 'polictics' and 'media' and start threads that are actually just silly 'flames'.

Seems irrelevant 'entertainers' have a special way of bringing the parties together. :lol:

Owens Comment:

Owens: Limbaugh's Attack On Scozzafava 'Offends Me Personally' And 'Exemplifies Exactly What's Wrong With Hoffman'

Democratic NY-23 candidate Bill Owens is jumping to the defense of Dede Scozzafava, his Republican former rival who dropped out of the race and endorsed him against Conservative Doug Hoffman, following an attack on her by Rush Limbaugh.

"This despicable attack on Assemblywoman Scozzafava offends me personally and exemplifies exactly what's wrong with Hoffman and his right wing backers. Assemblywoman Scozzafava is an honorable public servant who has served Upstate New York as an independent and principled leader who always prioritized the best interests of Upstate New York ahead of a partisan agenda. Rush Limbaugh and the rest of the right wing special interests that are running Hoffman's campaign can't even begin to compete with what she has accomplished over her career."

"Doug Hoffman and his supporters have sunk to a new low today. There is no excuse for this kind of shameful rhetoric and Doug Hoffman ought to denounce Limbaugh immediately."

Owens: Limbaugh's Attack On Scozzafava 'Offends Me Personally' And 'Exemplifies Exactly What's Wrong With Hoffman' | TPMDC

Good for him...but he's just signed his own death warrant in the election. Ain't no way someone that criticizes Rush can win in a heavily "conservative" area.

I consider him the leader because any Republican politician that speaks against him is forced to grovel at his feet and apologize.

Exactly.

Beck, Limbaugh, OReilly, .....what a bunch of nutcases!

Forum List

Back