The leader of the Republican party says...

GALLOP: Limbaugh, Gingrich, Cheney Seen as Speaking for GOP

PRINCETON, NJ -- Asked to name the "main person who speaks for the Republican Party today," Republicans across the country are most likely to name three men: Rush Limbaugh, Newt Gingrich, and Dick Cheney."
And that proves what? Apparently it proves that more Dems are just as moronic as you are (no surprise) as more Dems believe it than GOP. That should comfort you as you have plenty of company as a moron.

Guess what? There's also a poll that shows thousands believe in creation.

Seriously, I wonder if you can get any more stupid each time I see you post. I have to stop wondering that.

So you are saying that Republicans are morons?

Can't argue with you there.
Both parties are, but if we are to take that poll as gospel, then more Dems are than Republicans.

I just love using morons' own links to point out their idiocy to them. ;)

Anyone else find it funny there are more threads here about Rush and Beck than there are about Obama?

Isn't Obama the POTUS? Or did I fall into a time warp again?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yarYjuN-m8I"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBHONx9vTtI[/ame]

Last edited:

Which proves what exactly? That people outside the GOP want to promote Rush as some 'leader' of something.

It would be funny if it wasn't such an indication of your "thought" process.

Reading is fundamental.

From the previous post...

PRINCETON, NJ -- Asked to name the "main person who speaks for the Republican Party today," Republicans across the country are most likely to name three men: Rush Limbaugh, Newt Gingrich, and Dick Cheney."

Rush Limbaugh

I'll wait and see if this raises the same level of outrage as the k street whore comment.

The title of your thread is factually incorrect.

So you either need to be better informed or you are just into spewing political trash!

Mike
Nope...the Republicans chose Rush in a pol as the leader of their party. And the elected officials grovel at his feet...by definition, he is the leader.

Again, you are factually incorrect!

You are spewing your own personal bias as you see it. Which by the way is fine, so long as you present it as such.

However, since you fail to correct your error and you refuse to label your comments properly, so one must assume that your only interested in one of two things, either spew inflammatory bias or being an entertainer, hmmmm ............. much like radio talk show hosts!

Mike

Which proves what exactly? That people outside the GOP want to promote Rush as some 'leader' of something.

Reading is fundamental.

On one thing we can agree.... 'Reading is fundamenta'.... But, comprehension is pretty darned important too. What I read is that when asked to name the main person who speaks for the Republican party..... 3 names.

Key information: likely.... speaks for..... three names.

This does not back up the statement that Rush Limbaugh is the leader of jackshit.

*Hands Chris a Kleenex*

Wipe the drool off your chin.

Cally,

I all honesty, calling people "retarted" or dumbasses for thinking this is a bit of a stretch. Because at the end of the day, if you browse Conservative Forums, listen to the Radio, listen to Fox, listen to Republican and Congressman interview on much of the Conservative media shows, watch how they apologize to Rush for speaking-out, you could objectively come to the conclusion that he's engineering their direction. I'm not saying he's "necessarily" the leader, but there's pretty decent evidence that he calls a lot of the shots. To deny this or call it retarted is just being a bit disagreeable just to be disagreeable.

Cally,

I all honesty, calling people "retarted" or dumbasses for thinking this is a bit of a stretch. Because at the end of the day, if you browse Conservative Forums, listen to the Radio, listen to Fox, listen to Republican and Congressman interview on much of the Conservative media shows, watch how they apologize to Rush for speaking-out, you could objectively come to the conclusion that he's engineering their direction. I'm not saying he's "necessarily" the leader, but there's pretty decent evidence that he calls a lot of the shots. To deny this or call it retarted is just being a bit disagreeable just to be disagreeable.

GT... I don't think I have called anyone 'retarded'.... dumbasses, yep, retarded, no. However, until someone provides me with factual evidence that Rush Limbaugh is the leader of any political party, I will continue to speak my view - which is that anyone who says Rush is the leader of the Republican party is an idiot. You don't like it, un-fucking-lucky.

Simply put, he is not the leader of the Republican party - unless you can provide me with a link - from the Republicans - confirming him as their leader. Thanks.

And.... it's CG, not Cally.

The Republican party was literally shattered in this last election cycle...and Rush's audience represents the only easily identifiable Republican base left. Furthermore, Obama himself (and his people) have been shining the spotlight on Rush almost continually since last June.

It's almost like Obama wants us to believe Rush is the new leader of the Republican party?

Nah...

GALLOP: Limbaugh, Gingrich, Cheney Seen as Speaking for GOP

June 10, 2009

You've been here a while...you should know better than to quote 5-month-old polling as current data. Back in December of 2008, were you quoting polls that said Hillary was in the lead, too?
The poll was not an election measure, einstein.

It's not like polls of this nature are asked every month, every week, every day.

If you can find more current polling data that refutes it, then please, by all means, DO IT!

Last edited:
Cally,

GT... I don't think I have called anyone 'retarded'.... dumbasses, yep, retarded, no. However, until someone provides me with factual evidence that Rush Limbaugh is the leader of any political party, I will continue to speak my view - which is that anyone who says Rush is the leader of the Republican party is an idiot. You don't like it, un-fucking-lucky.

Simply put, he is not the leader of the Republican party - unless you can provide me with a link - from the Republicans - confirming him as their leader. Thanks.

There's circumstancial evidence, but no Vote-in has occured because he hasn't run. But the circumstancial evidence is great, so it's not a dumbass conclusion to announce him as their leader, for all intents and purposes.

The greatest bit of circumstancial evidence is that their currently appointed leader, in a man-vs.-man, man to man Media confrontation, basically licked Rush's boots. To deny this is to ignore reality.

What's your evidence to the contrary? Aside from the technicalities, but what's your evidence denying that he takes a great leadership role in that party?

The Republican party was literally shattered in this last election cycle...and Rush's audience represents the only easily identifiable Republican base left. Furthermore, Obama himself (and his people) have been shining the spotlight on Rush almost continually since last June.

It's almost like Obama wants us to believe Rush is the new leader of the Republican party?

Nah...

Now, why would he want to do that? *Tuts* It's almost like you're suggesting some motive behind such claims. *Tuts* As if....

Reading is fundamental.

On one thing we can agree.... 'Reading is fundamenta'.... But, comprehension is pretty darned important too. What I read is that when asked to name the main person who speaks for the Republican party..... 3 names.

This does not back up the statement that Rush Limbaugh is the leader of jackshit.

*Hands Chris a Kleenex*

I don't blame you for trying to deny the truth.

It's pretty embarassing.

The polls show it, and the behavior of the RNC chairman shows it as well.

Reading is fundamental.

*Hands Chris a Kleenex*

It's pretty embarassing.

Embarrassing for who? Idiots who believe it? Yeah, I'd be embarrassed if I was stupid enough to back up some fucking idiotic statement with this kind of 'evidence'. Other than that, it means nothing to me. It's a dumbass thread, designed to flame - yet the OP isn't even intelligent enough to post it the right forum.

I've just found the current leader of the Republican party.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ4HSwb59IA]YouTube - Message to Anonymous[/ame]

Last edited:
It's a neat little trick...the conservatives have spent years elevating this piggish Father Coughlin with a Tokyo Rose nougat center - they brag how he is Number 1! Number One. Number 1111! He has millions of listeners! Take THAT libbies! He washes the floor with you guys! We love you Rush! they take pride in the implicit power he yields with his E!I!B! microphone --
-- then
in a ever repetitive slight of hand, when the piggy over reaches, gets caught in his blatant racism, sexism, vulgar lies, manipulations and parkinson dances, the dittoheads scream: But he's just an entertainer!

Prestodigitatous! He's powerful when they want him to be, just a 'lil meaningless ball of fuzz that pops out of the top hat later. Awww. Innit he cute?

It's magic I tell ya!

Last edited:
Great language to use?? Nope.... Do I condone it??? Nope... But he's an entertainer and not a GOP leader. We have heard worse from the likes of Ogerman and nothing is ever complained about by the left.

Cally,

There's circumstancial evidence, but no Vote-in has occured because he hasn't run. But the circumstancial evidence is great, so it's not a dumbass conclusion to announce him as their leader, for all intents and purposes.

The greatest bit of circumstancial evidence is that their currently appointed leader, in a man-vs.-man, man to man Media confrontation, basically licked Rush's boots. To deny this is to ignore reality.

What's your evidence to the contrary? Aside from the technicalities, but what's your evidence denying that he takes a great leadership role in that party?

I thought you were smarter than that, GT. This is a stupid flame thread, a deliberate (and childish) taunt at Republicans. I have a low tolerance level for stupidity, it's a cross I bear.

I'm not interested in circumstancial evidence - I wouldn't convict someone on it, so I'm not gonna accept it as confirmation of a statement.

I don't need to provide evidence to the contrary - someone made a statement - they cannot back that statement up. Why do I need to provide evidence to disprove a statement that hasn't been proved? What kind of idiot are you?

And, I am not a Republican - I couldn't give a rats ass if Rush is their leader or not. I just like people to be accurate. Apparently, accuracy is not a big deal to some.

Great language to use?? Nope.... Do I condone it??? Nope... But he's an entertainer and not a GOP leader. We have heard worse from the likes of Ogerman and nothing is ever complained about by the left.

I guess you didn't read the poll.

Republicans named Rush as one of their three leaders.

*Hands Chris a Kleenex*

It's pretty embarassing.

Embarrassing for who? Idiots who believe it? Yeah, I'd be embarrassed if I was stupid enough to back up some fucking idiotic statement with this kind of 'evidence'. Other than that, it means nothing to me. It's a dumbass thread, designed to flame - yet the OP isn't even intelligent enough to post it the right forum.
:lol: GT is absolutely correct. The man is looked to as the spokesperson...therefore he leads. And it isn't a flame, it's a commentary on what the GOP has become.

And still no one has criticized the great Rushbo for his comment.

:clap2:

Forum List

Back