The Latest PR Tactic for the Left.....

Wow, it only took me one second to find a story that just happened last night. Why aren't all you Democrats talking about the bullet hole shot in Eric Cantor's office last night? Or the threatening e-mails he's been receiving?

Rep. Eric Cantor's Office Shot Into|ABC 13

Where's the outrage? I guess since these isolated incidents that happen at rallies against the health care reform paint all conservatives in a bad light, that this must be indicative of the Democrats out there.

Rick

If that's true, then it's also not acceptable behavior. None of it is.

[Waaaay off topic--your avatar: I had a '65 yellow Mustang myself for a couple of years, but it developed an overheating problem that no mechanic in Southern California could ever fix at the time. The final guess was a cracked block, which would have been an expensive proposition, so I had to let it go. Traded it for a '75 white Mustang with navy blue landau top. Great car!]

Now back to the story...

cracked blocks are easy to diagnose, no guess work, oil leaks into the water cooling passages and turns the water a nice milk chocolate color.

Expensive for a new block, if you are completely broke yes, trading for a 75 mustang, pure stupidity.

The block was okay, most likely it was the thermostat, the clutch fan, a clogged radiator, not a cracked block.

Maybe even a vacuum leak, cracked block is too simple to figure out, no maybe about a cracked block, the mechanic should of and would of simply shown you the dipstick, pull out the dipstick and you would of seen water in the oil.

Well, I had spent quite a lot of money with various fixes, all of the above as a matter of fact and a few more I can't remember, and the car still overheated which is when the last mechanic just scratched his head and said he couldn't think of anything else it could be other than a cracked block, for which he quoted me $300 to replace. I'd already sunk a chunk of money into it, replaced the radiator, put a new thermostat in, tried NO thermostat, replaced the oil filter and it was tested for consistency, but I still couldn't drive the damned thing any further than 20 miles without having to stop to let it cool down. In Los Angeles, that's not feasible.

They believe they are above the consequences of their actions like all true leftwingers do. They think they can shove something up our asses without taking an elbow to the head.

Good luck with THAT.:lol:

Really?

We won in 2008. Won enough seats to put the Healthcare Bill though. That is democracy. When you guys had these kinds of numbers, you used them to push through a tax cut for the wealthy at a time we were in two wars. How well did that work out?

Once again, Califlower Girl, link to threats made to Congressman that were going to vote no. And opposition in the primary or losing votes is not threats, that is politics.

Really? What's this "we" shit? And look what "y'all" have done, fucking commie.

Want to try again? I'll give your lame ass another shot at the title. fuckwit.

I'm damned sure not the one running around with tears all over my bib and spew in my Huggies crying that "Nanny" needs to protect me. You fucking pussy. Try standing up and being a fucking man, huh?:eusa_eh:

You having another one of those days Gunny? Everyone knows you can be a real prick most of the time, but then there's those complete meltdowns. I do worry about you, soldier. Maybe you should start re-reading some of your vile comments before you post another thread lamenting that nobody in your life understands you or vice versa.

That is the point of my post Coyote. There are idiots on either side of the aisle that use violence to try to make their point, or threaten people to get their way. The point is, these incidents can't be used to paint the whole side (either side) of the argument. These incidents are just that, incidents of stupid people doing stupid things. To actually say that the right/left embraces these actions makes you just look like a fool.

Rick

You mean like both sides of the aisle embraces gun rights, war or torture? I'm sure Dr. Tiller would agree with you...oh that's right, he was assassinated...

You're absolutely right. There is no evidence in recent history of Democrats using violence. I don't know what I was thinking. It's after all a trademarked Republican tactic.

[sarcasm off]

You're either an idiot or can't understand what my point was. But thanks for posting this drivel.

Rick

While it happens by both the left and right, I would like to see just one admission that it's gotten far, far worse since Obama was elected AND since last summer's inauguration of the Tea Partiers and their seemingly acceptable disruptions of town hall meetings. It was as it they gained real power by those actions, and now the disrupters have all merged into one small army of protesters. It's worse than I've ever seen it, and if you're honest, that's the truth.

You mean like both sides of the aisle embraces gun rights, war or torture? I'm sure Dr. Tiller would agree with you...oh that's right, he was assassinated...

You're absolutely right. There is no evidence in recent history of Democrats using violence. I don't know what I was thinking. It's after all a trademarked Republican tactic.

[sarcasm off]

You're either an idiot or can't understand what my point was. But thanks for posting this drivel.

Rick

Well, we know that terrorists are right wing extremists. And that Timothy McVeigh and the militia groups are right wing extremists. And the anti abortion killers are right wing extremists. And we know the revolutionaries that founded our nation were liberals...

So, there is a flash point for violence in all people...it's just not the same for the left and the right...

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
Daniel Patrick Moynihan

And what about the gathering of the herd for the "Second Amendment March on Washington" (to be held on April 19th) where the protesters are encouraged to carry guns. That just happens to be the anniversary of the Waco seige and the bombing of the Oklahoma City federal building by McVeigh. Coincidence? Or a prediction that Second Amendment armed militia--citizen soldiers--will attempt a coup against the United States government in the near future?

Really? What's this "we" shit? And look what "y'all" have done, fucking commie.

Want to try again? I'll give your lame ass another shot at the title. fuckwit.

I'm damned sure not the one running around with tears all over my bib and spew in my Huggies crying that "Nanny" needs to protect me. You fucking pussy. Try standing up and being a fucking man, huh?:eusa_eh:

Oh my, such an erudite answer. Such debating points.

Gunny, old boy, dumb fucks like you give the whole Conservative movement the tinge of idiocy that pervades the rhetoric and ideology.

Your Teabaggers and wingnut Conservatives are doing and saying things that repellant to most Americans. So you may very well see no gains in the off year elections with these tactics.

We, as in the Democratic Party. We, as in American Citizens that are proud Liberals. We, as in sane and logical human beings.

I am not a Commie, you are not a Nazi. But you are one damned fool to speak to fellow Americans as you do. But go ahead and keep it up. A few more votes in the Senate and House, and we can really get things done.

you are a commie, old rocks. there is no doubt in that...you have proven it with your beliefs over and over. no government is too intrusive for your ideals.

Our government overstepped their powers with the will of the majority of Americans, old rocks.

"A few more votes in the Senate and the House, and we can really get things done."

No, no your not a commie. :lol:
You make me laugh, communist.

Except that they DID NOT go against the "majority" of Americans. Maybe according to Scott Rasmussen and Fox reports, but not the MAJORITY of all the polling. They consistently showed an even split, and if you factor in the "undecideds" in ALL THESE POLLS which go way back in time, you will see that yours and many others continue to espouse an erroneous assumption that everyone was against this bill.

Health Policy

Prior to the vote, Democrats and Republicans who were on the 'no' side received countless threats and intimidation. US Senators, both GOP and Dem, received hate mail, and threats of physical violence because of their intention to vote 'no'. Media silence.

Now it's passed and the media goes nuts about the same thing happening to those who voted 'yes'.

Double standards from the media? Or are left wingers playing the 'oh noes, the big bad right are coming after poor lil ol me' card?

It would be funny if it wasn't so damned pathetic.

Just sayin'.

*Sits back and waits for truthmatters to call me a 'liar'... cuz when you don't like the message, shoot the messenger is a typical Alinsky tactic.*

This is what happens when you have an inflated ego rivaled only by Michelle Obama's..................wake up you skanky bitch. All you have done is prove once again you live in double standards. You level these accusations without a shred of evidence but the best part is seeing how many shiteeps gave a "thanks" to your fantasy world because you children of the corn believe the entire world is a pot of clay and you are the only gods.

Yet another revisionist history lesson from the left.

My cousin was a Cobra pilot in Nam and he was present when he and his buddies were spit on upon there return to the states in Ca. A close friend of mine; now a long since retired SF officer was treated to the same 'Baby-killer' taunts of the fruit and nuts anti-Americans.

But setting that aside; this propaganda campaign; crying a bout all these 'threats' is the same mythical nonsense that they were doing when "it was reported, that The Secret Service was reeling from many times the number of threats being made against King Hussein than any other President..."

Of course someone eventually got around to asking the SS about it; and they said that in fact, there'd been no noticable increase in such threats; and rumors to the contrary were simply false.

SSDD... Leftists are humanists and humanists are moral relativists; and if a lie will serve their ends; then the ends justify the Lie.

Ol Pubic, at it again. And we are to believe anything someone with a sig line like yours says?

Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day, stretching US Secret Service - Telegraph

By Toby Harnden in Washington

Published: 8:34PM BST 03 Aug 2009

Since Mr Obama took office, the rate of threats against the president has increased 400 per cent from the 3,000 a year or so under President George W. Bush, according to Ronald Kessler, author of In the President's Secret Service.

Some threats to Mr Obama, whose Secret Service codename is Renegade, have been publicised, including an alleged plot by white supremacists in Tennessee late last year to rob a gun store, shoot 88 black people, decapitate another 14 and then assassinate the first black president in American history.

Secret Service under strain as leaders face more threats - The Boston Globe

Report questions its role in financial investigations

By Bryan Bender
Globe Staff / October 18, 2009

ASHINGTON - The unprecedented number of death threats against President Obama, a rise in racist hate groups, and a new wave of antigovernment fervor threaten to overwhelm the US Secret Service, according to government officials and reports, raising new questions about the 144-year-old agency’s overall mission.

Discuss
COMMENTS (168) <<< LOL She's actually posting the Reader Comment as factual argument.

The Secret Service is tracking a far broader range of possible threats to the nation’s leaders, the officials said, even as it also investigates financial crimes such as counterfeiting as part of its original mandate.

The new demands are leading some officials, both inside and outside the agency, to raise the possibility of the service curtailing or dropping its role in fighting financial crime to focus more on protecting leaders and their families from assassination attempts and thwarting terrorist plots aimed at high-profile events

Pubic, can you do a paragraph without a lie?

Huh... Well I it's only reasonable to believe that a Leftist crank would know more about this than the Director of the Secret Service...

Now again kids... it's a simple case of Leftists offering us ASSURANCES based upon their record of virtue and their masterful command of THE FACTS...

Now before ya read my evidence below... take another gander at the dates of the articles which the Old Leftist Crank is citing... then as ya pass by it... note the date of report noting the Director of the Secret Service testimony before Congress...

"Secret Service: Threat level against Obama no greater than under Bush, Clinton

December 03, 2009

Categories:

Secret Service: Threat level against Obama no greater than under Bush, Clinton

Bit of a bombshell at this morning's Homeland Security Committee hearing:

U.S. Secret Service Director Mark Sullivan dismissed published reports that the level of death threats against President Obama are four times greater than typical threat levels against recent presidents — claiming the current volume of threats is comparable to that under George W. Bush and Bill Clinton.

"It's not [a] 400 percent [increase]," Sullivan said during a heated exchange with Delegate Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-D.C.), who suggested the service needed additional agents to protect the first African-American president.

"I'm not sure where that number comes from," he said, adding that the number of threats against Obama "are the same level as it has been [against] the last two presidents." "

So the question becomes; did Rocks know about this refutation and choose to ignore it; and come here to project a deceit; or is she simply an ignorant fool?

Publius Reports... You Decide!

And yeah, it's only reasonable to assume that where such refutation is advanced that the asserter of the FALSITY would come forth, admit their failure; concede the point and apologize for having advanced disinformation.

But Leftists are not virtuous people... they're humanists; and humanists are moral relativists; and to them, the end of gaining power justifies the use of OUTRIGHT FABRICATIONS, TOTAL DECEIT; as truth...

And when a culture allows liars, theives and frauds to vote... they will elect liars, theives and frauds... So knowing that; it becomes pretty clear how we go to what we are today, doesn't it?

Uh, PI, from your posted Politico blogger:

Sullivan said he would get more specific in a closed-door session with members of the Homeland Security Committee.

Well duh... If there's truly nothing to worry about; no more threats than usual, ho hum, then why ask for a private meeting?

I was going to bother replying to the OP, but then I remembered her confession to ABS in another thread that she doesn't care about facts.

Gunny, old boy, dumb fucks like you give the whole Conservative movement the tinge of idiocy that pervades the rhetoric and ideology.

Your Teabaggers and wingnut Conservatives are doing and saying things that repellant to most Americans. So you may very well see no gains in the off year elections with these tactics.

We, as in the Democratic Party. We, as in American Citizens that are proud Liberals. We, as in sane and logical human beings.

I am not a Commie, you are not a Nazi. But you are one damned fool to speak to fellow Americans as you do. But go ahead and keep it up. A few more votes in the Senate and House, and we can really get things done.

you are a commie, old rocks. there is no doubt in that...you have proven it with your beliefs over and over. no government is too intrusive for your ideals.

Our government overstepped their powers with the will of the majority of Americans, old rocks.

"A few more votes in the Senate and the House, and we can really get things done."

Except that they DID NOT go against the "majority" of Americans. Maybe according to Scott Rasmussen and Fox reports, but not the MAJORITY of all the polling. They consistently showed an even split, and if you factor in the "undecideds" in ALL THESE POLLS which go way back in time, you will see that yours and many others continue to espouse an erroneous assumption that everyone was against this bill.

Health Policy

Interesting... Hussein Healthcare is consistantly down by double digits in your citation... Yet ya claim passing it did not go against the majority.

You understand what a majority is, right?

Ol Pubic, at it again. And we are to believe anything someone with a sig line like yours says?

Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day, stretching US Secret Service - Telegraph

By Toby Harnden in Washington

Published: 8:34PM BST 03 Aug 2009

Since Mr Obama took office, the rate of threats against the president has increased 400 per cent from the 3,000 a year or so under President George W. Bush, according to Ronald Kessler, author of In the President's Secret Service.

Some threats to Mr Obama, whose Secret Service codename is Renegade, have been publicised, including an alleged plot by white supremacists in Tennessee late last year to rob a gun store, shoot 88 black people, decapitate another 14 and then assassinate the first black president in American history.

Huh... Well I it's only reasonable to believe that a Leftist crank would know more about this than the Director of the Secret Service...

Now again kids... it's a simple case of Leftists offering us ASSURANCES based upon their record of virtue and their masterful command of THE FACTS...

Now before ya read my evidence below... take another gander at the dates of the articles which the Old Leftist Crank is citing... then as ya pass by it... note the date of report noting the Director of the Secret Service testimony before Congress...

December 03, 2009

Categories:

U.S. Secret Service Director Mark Sullivan dismissed published reports that the level of death threats against President Obama are four times greater than typical threat levels against recent presidents — claiming the current volume of threats is comparable to that under George W. Bush and Bill Clinton.

"It's not [a] 400 percent [increase]," Sullivan said during a heated exchange with Delegate Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-D.C.), who suggested the service needed additional agents to protect the first African-American president.

"I'm not sure where that number comes from," he said, adding that the number of threats against Obama "are the same level as it has been [against] the last two presidents." "

So the question becomes; did Rocks know about this refutation and choose to ignore it; and come here to project a deceit; or is she simply an ignorant fool?

Publius Reports... You Decide!

And yeah, it's only reasonable to assume that where such refutation is advanced that the asserter of the FALSITY would come forth, admit their failure; concede the point and apologize for having advanced disinformation.

But Leftists are not virtuous people... they're humanists; and humanists are moral relativists; and to them, the end of gaining power justifies the use of OUTRIGHT FABRICATIONS, TOTAL DECEIT; as truth...

And when a culture allows liars, theives and frauds to vote... they will elect liars, theives and frauds... So knowing that; it becomes pretty clear how we go to what we are today, doesn't it?

Uh, PI, from your posted Politico blogger:

Sullivan said he would get more specific in a closed-door session with members of the Homeland Security Committee.

Well duh... If there's truly nothing to worry about; no more threats than usual, ho hum, then why ask for a private meeting?

ROFL.. Politico too "rightwing" for ya? I'd have given ya from MSNBC of Comedy Central, but I just couldn't find one, for some reason.

Well, you seem to be implying that Sullivan asked for a private meeting... when in truth; private meetings are actually closed-door sessions provide the means to discuss issues where classified information is to be discussed. Specifically, what methods are being used to threaten the President; instances of specific threats and things which might otherwise provide the means for some crank to discover something that might help them harm the POTUS.

Now I appreciate that you want to imply that his public testimony is contradicted by a closed-door session; but such an implication is nonsense...

Let's review what the DIRECTOR OF THE SECRET SERVICE HAD TO SAY ABOUT THE NOW THOROUGHLY LEFTIST MYTH; THAT PRESIDENT HUSSEIN IS RECEIVING 400% MORE THREATS THAN BUSH:

December 03, 2009

http://dyn.politico.com/blogs/glennthrush/index.cfm/category/Homeland_Security

Health Policy

Maggie, that site you posted agrees with what I'm saying, except for the kaiser Foundation Poll.

It's really funny that people claim 'I haven't heard about it' and then whine about how people get information. It actually makes my point for me. It happened and no one talked about it. Hmmmm.

You're not providing 'information'...you are emoting what you 'feel' has to be true, based on YOUR fears, bias, ignorance and insecurities...

A rational and normal person is aware that politics and moving people to vote for legislation involves some selling, persuasion and arm twisting at times. But you have to make it into a dark sinister leftist plot...

Let me ask you, is this exclusive to the left and Democrats?

Just so you lefties will stop with the hypocrisy here is 1 and it took me :30 to find:
Bomb Threat At Bunning's Hazard Office

If that's true, then it's also not acceptable behavior. None of it is.

[Waaaay off topic--your avatar: I had a '65 yellow Mustang myself for a couple of years, but it developed an overheating problem that no mechanic in Southern California could ever fix at the time. The final guess was a cracked block, which would have been an expensive proposition, so I had to let it go. Traded it for a '75 white Mustang with navy blue landau top. Great car!]

Now back to the story...

cracked blocks are easy to diagnose, no guess work, oil leaks into the water cooling passages and turns the water a nice milk chocolate color.

Expensive for a new block, if you are completely broke yes, trading for a 75 mustang, pure stupidity.

The block was okay, most likely it was the thermostat, the clutch fan, a clogged radiator, not a cracked block.

Maybe even a vacuum leak, cracked block is too simple to figure out, no maybe about a cracked block, the mechanic should of and would of simply shown you the dipstick, pull out the dipstick and you would of seen water in the oil.

Well, I had spent quite a lot of money with various fixes, all of the above as a matter of fact and a few more I can't remember, and the car still overheated which is when the last mechanic just scratched his head and said he couldn't think of anything else it could be other than a cracked block, for which he quoted me $300 to replace. I'd already sunk a chunk of money into it, replaced the radiator, put a new thermostat in, tried NO thermostat, replaced the oil filter and it was tested for consistency, but I still couldn't drive the damned thing any further than 20 miles without having to stop to let it cool down. In Los Angeles, that's not feasible.

seems crazy, possible there was a crack and a vapor leak caused the problem. I had a 66 mustang as well, timing could of been another problem, I had old wiring issues, fixed most of it myself, sent mine in to a mechanic to tidy up loose ends, 400$ later and three weeks I get the car back with the exact same problems.

so many mechanics suck. I empathize with your problems.

Good lord! The media is reporting the threats on both those who voted 'yes' and those who voted 'no'.

Well, I guess that makes it true then.

I was right and all of you who bounced all over me about it can eat your own shit. Just sayin'.

Good lord! The media is reporting the threats on both those who voted 'yes' and those who voted 'no'.

I was right and all of you who bounced all over me about it can eat your own shit. Just sayin'.

I remember reading about this somewhere and it's called the Fine Nine Page Rage. It's when an OP author realizes their initial claim is flat out wrong so they completely change it hoping nobody will notice. Also, it's not really an insult to tell us to eat our own shit because it's always more honest and accurate than anything you put out. Now dance you fuxxing skank, dance.

It's really funny that people claim 'I haven't heard about it' and then whine about how people get information. It actually makes my point for me. It happened and no one talked about it. Hmmmm.

You're not providing 'information'...you are emoting what you 'feel' has to be true, based on YOUR fears, bias, ignorance and insecurities...

A rational and normal person is aware that politics and moving people to vote for legislation involves some selling, persuasion and arm twisting at times. But you have to make it into a dark sinister leftist plot...

Let me ask you, is this exclusive to the left and Democrats?

Just so you lefties will stop with the hypocrisy here is 1 and it took me :30 to find:
Bomb Threat At Bunning's Hazard Office

Hey, how come Truthdoesn'tmatter didn't post this article in 5 different spam threads accusing left wingers of violence?

Oh wait... I think I answered my own question... left wing violence. Never mind.

Immie

I remember reading about this somewhere and it's called the Fine Nine Page Rage. It's when an OP author realizes their initial claim is flat out wrong so they completely change it hoping nobody will notice. Also, it's not really an insult to tell us to eat our own shit because it's always more honest and accurate than anything you put out. Now dance you fuxxing skank, dance.

Whining and name calling doesn't actually deflect from my original comment - that the threats were being made to the GOP as well as the Dems. Eat shit and die, loser. Cuz now the media are reporting it, I'm right and you all are idiots. That you resort to name calling proves my point.

None of you (and I mean left and right) are interested in actual factually accurate information. You just wanna play spiteful games. You're stupid. I'm not. Na na na na na.

Whining and name calling doesn't actually deflect from my original comment - that the threats were being made to the GOP as well as the Dems. Eat shit and die, loser. Cuz now the media are reporting it, I'm right and you all are idiots. That you resort to name calling proves my point.

None of you (and I mean left and right) are interested in actual factually accurate information. You just wanna play spiteful games. You're stupid. I'm not. Na na na na na.

Do you try to be this fuxxing self defeating? Pay attention you dummass
. Your OP claims PRIOR to the vote the media was silent about threats to those who planned to vote no. You have never supported that clam. Now, AFTER the vote the media is reporting on violence for those who voted yes.

You're now citing actions by the media that have NOTHING to do with your OP claim.....yet you want to point to that as proof you were correct? You're nothing but a far right skank hack jealous that ann coulter is a millionaire for doing what you attempt to do: manipulate.

Forum List

Back