The last Christian Leader Putin goes not to gay clubs like other politicians, but to churches!

100% BS. I can tell you where religious rights of the people are suppressed (as well as other human rights): in my home country of Ukraine. Want some details? Go to my diary thread about it:
Poroshenko declares establishment of Autocephalous Orthodox Church in Ukraine

Meanwhile in Russia:
January 24. Fundamental changes in relations between the church and the state have occurred over the past ten years since the enthronement of Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All Russia, Chairman of the Moscow Patriarchate’s Synodal Department for Public Relations Vladimir Legoida said.

"In my opinion, the quality and type of state-church relationship has changed radically. <…> That concerns, first and foremost, the Fundamentals of Religious Cultures and Secular Ethics, which are now taught at schools. … The second fundamental change is the appearance of priests in the army, which was followed by radical changes in the situation with the appearance of priests in detention facilities. <…> And the third crucial point underpinning relations between the state and the church is the 2010 law on returning religious property to religious organizations," Legoida said.

"It is very important to emphasize that the Church has moved from the periphery of public life to its center," he pointed out.
Russian clerical spokesman notes major shift in relations between state and church

Russia = Church, Church = Russia, no one Jew ( commies, democrats, the Fifth Column etc. ) can change it!

glazunov1b.jpg

Where did one artist get the patience, never mind the talent.... To create a work in that kind of detail?

Jo

The Artist is a True Christian and Proud Russian.
God helped him

270px-%D0%98%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%8F_%D0%93%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B7%D1%83%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%2C_2015.jpg

Putin is the true last Christian Leader of modernity.

Depends what one considers 'christian'....

images

Dead Apostatical Churches were predicted in the Holy Bible

whore_riding_beast3.jpg
100% BS. I can tell you where religious rights of the people are suppressed (as well as other human rights): in my home country of Ukraine. Want some details? Go to my diary thread about it:

Meanwhile in Russia:
January 24. Fundamental changes in relations between the church and the state have occurred over the past ten years since the enthronement of Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All Russia, Chairman of the Moscow Patriarchate’s Synodal Department for Public Relations Vladimir Legoida said.

"In my opinion, the quality and type of state-church relationship has changed radically. <…> That concerns, first and foremost, the Fundamentals of Religious Cultures and Secular Ethics, which are now taught at schools. … The second fundamental change is the appearance of priests in the army, which was followed by radical changes in the situation with the appearance of priests in detention facilities. <…> And the third crucial point underpinning relations between the state and the church is the 2010 law on returning religious property to religious organizations," Legoida said.

"It is very important to emphasize that the Church has moved from the periphery of public life to its center," he pointed out.
Russian clerical spokesman notes major shift in relations between state and church

Russia = Church, Church = Russia, no one Jew ( commies, democrats, the Fifth Column etc. ) can change it!

glazunov1b.jpg

Where did one artist get the patience, never mind the talent.... To create a work in that kind of detail?

Jo

God helped him

whore_riding_beast3.jpg

Meanwhile in Russia:

glazunov1b.jpg

Jo

God helped him

270px-%D0%98%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%8F_%D0%93%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B7%D1%83%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%2C_2015.jpg

It's a remarkable work.

The revelation image of Babylon riding the beast is from a Watchtower society publication.

Jo

images

whore_riding_beast3.jpg

Meanwhile in Russia:

glazunov1b.jpg

Jo

God helped him

whore_riding_beast3.jpg

Meanwhile in Russia:

glazunov1b.jpg

Jo

God helped him

It's a remarkable work.

The revelation image of Babylon riding the beast is from a Watchtower society publication.

Jo

What Jehovah Witnesses doing wrong?
They are more Christian and 97 % of all modern dead 'churches'.

Better to be a Jehovah Witness as as member of a dead church.
Sure MS presstitutes, faggots, satanists, NWO, freemasons etc. hate them.

images

whore_riding_beast3.jpg

Meanwhile in Russia:

glazunov1b.jpg

Jo

God helped him

whore_riding_beast3.jpg

Meanwhile in Russia:

glazunov1b.jpg

Jo

God helped him

It's a remarkable work.

Jo

They have done a lot of work with the Revelation prophecies

Jo

images

whore_riding_beast3.jpg

glazunov1b.jpg

Jo

God helped him

whore_riding_beast3.jpg

glazunov1b.jpg

Jo

God helped him

It's a remarkable work.

Jo

Jo

If all Christians would be like Jehovah Witnesses the world does not know wars, hunger, sodomy, racism etc.

Putin is a terrible human being

Because he wants Russian commodities belong to Russians and not to NWO Globalists?
I listen to Patriarch of Moscow and all Russia every week (for years) and he keeps thanking Russian president for helping Russian churches to multiple and to flourish.

Patriarch Kirill:
- During last 15 years 1000 Orthodox Christian churches have been built every year (3 churches a day) with the support of the head of the country.
- Spiritual strength determines the strength of the nation.

Because he wants Russian commodities belong to Russians and not to NWO Globalists?
I listen to Patriarch of Moscow and all Russia every week (for years) and he keeps thanking Russian president for helping Russian churches to multiple and to flourish.

Patriarch Kirill:
- During last 15 years 1000 Orthodox Christian churches have been built every year (3 churches a day) with the support of the head of the country.

Putin shall open more gay clubs, brothels, synagogues and pedophile rings, than he became a good guy for western politicians.

Patriarch Kirill:

Putin shall open more gay clubs, brothels, synagogues and pedophile rings, than he became a good guy for western politicians.
Jan 31, 2019

Patriarch Kirill: I would even dare say that for the first time in Russia's history, such a relationship has established itself between the Church and the state. Because even in the times of the Russian Empire, the church did not have an equal partner in the face of the government. It had always been subordinate to certain government institutes," Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All Russia said on Jan 31.

According to the Russian patriarch, today’s dialogue between the church and the state "is a dialogue of individuals and institutions interested in the prosperity of both our Fatherland and our Church."

The patriarch thanked Russian President Vladimir Putin as well as the Russian government and Russian officials for the successful establishment of dialogue between the church and the state, "held in a friendly and open environment."

Church and state equal partners ‘for the first time in history’, says Russian Patriarch

images

whore_riding_beast3.jpg

Jo

God helped him

whore_riding_beast3.jpg

Jo

God helped him

It's a remarkable work.

Jo

Jo

If all Christians would be like Jehovah Witnesses the world does not know wars, hunger, sodomy, racism etc.

How boring would that be?

Forum List

Back