White British girl held prisoner by Muslim grooming gang for 12 years & 8 abortions

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
This is The PLANNED future for native Europeans......unforgivably and unnecessary!

Sarah was abducted as a teen from her local Tesco’s car park and held prisoner for 12 YEARS. Repeatedly raped, beaten, forced into marriage and EIGHT forced abortions whilst police did nothing. Police forces were more worried of being called a name, racist, than of protecting the children they pledged and promised to at their passing out ceremonies”

Sarah is a white English girl and as a shy 15-year-old was studying at college hoping to train as a midwife. Never even having had a boyfriend, she was forced to marry and was raped minutes later by a man she’d only met a half hour earlier.

Sarah was held captive and abused for 12 years whilst her family pleaded for help from police to find her.

House of Lords cross bencher Baroness Caroline Cox has taken up Sarah’s case. The Baroness describes her case as the most serious example of sex grooming yet to emerge in this country.

“I know Sarah and her family,” explains Baroness Cox. “Every sex grooming case is terrible. But the length and cruelty of her abduction make it the worst I have known.” Sarah’s family begged police for help. They were ignored by a police force that refused to even list her as missing. Her family continued to search for her on their own after she went missing from Tesco’s. “The police kept saying leave it a few days, she’ll come back,” says her mother Janet today. “But she never did.”

Read more at voiceofeurope.com ...

What do you think that white american guy had planned for Jayme Closs?

The Kidnapping of Jayme Closs: Charges Lay Out a Terrifying Story

An important difference, I think, is that here in the United States, we do not have large, organized gangs of subhuman shit openly engaging in this sort of activity, while the government looks the other way, puts people in jail for reporting on and exposing these crimes, and common citizens such as Tainted Tommy cheer it all on.

An important difference, I think, is that here in the United States, we do not have large, organized gangs of subhuman shit openly engaging in this sort of activity, while the government looks the other way, puts people in jail for reporting on and exposing these crimes, and common citizens such as Tainted Tommy cheer it all on.
You are naive if you think there are not organized gangs doing this in the US. The authorities dont look the other way in England or here in the US.

You are naive if you think there are not organized gangs doing this in the US. The authorities dont look the other way in England or here in the US.

Yeah, but the authorities don't look the other way because they're Muslim here. In 'Murica, we kick ass and take names.

Yeah, but the authorities don't look the other way because they're Muslim here. In 'Murica, we kick ass and take names.
There are lazy cops here just like in england. There are plenty of cases where teens have been kidnapped in the US and the cops think the kid ran away.

Frustrated Father Says Cops Won't 'Do Anything' About Missing Daughter | HuffPost

There are lazy cops here just like in england. There are plenty of cases where teens have been kidnapped in the US and the cops think the kid ran away.

Yehbut..we don''t have silly hatespeech laws here like they do in Europe. Keep it up and I'm gonna lay the smack down on ya about this issue, Asslips.

Yehbut..we don''t have silly hatespeech laws here like they do in Europe. Keep it up and I'm gonna lay the smack down on ya about this issue, Asslips.
What does hate speech have to do with missing kids you weirdo? :rolleyes:

STFU! THey're not allowed to profile Muslims in Europe.

STFU! THey're not allowed to profile Muslims in Europe.
Are you saying they cant arrest Muslims that abduct children in europe? Youre a retard. :rolleyes:

What do you think of that black American guy who was the creator of Kwanzaa? He went by the name of Maulana Ndabezitha Karenga and was a 77-year-old professor of African studies at California State University, Long Beach. But his real name was Ronald Everett.

Karenga was convicted in 1971 for brutally torturing two naked women. The weapons of torture included a soldering iron, a vise and a toaster. The women were held at gunpoint, forced to disrobe and were beaten.

They were beaten with an electrical cord and a hot soldering iron was put in one of the women's mouth and against her face. She also testified that one of her own big toes was tightened in a vise, and he also put detergent and running hoses in their mouths.

The Creator Of Kwanzaa Is A Criminal Loon Who Allegedly Tortured Naked Women With A Karate Baton And A Toaster

So will you be celebrating Kwanzaa this year?
Not sure what this has to do with kidnapping kids but yes I always celebrate Kwanzaa. :rolleyes:

Not really, right?

The better question to ask is why are you defending the Muslim rapists by trying to change the subject?
Thats a stupid question your trying to ask, not a better one.

"This is The PLANNED future for native Europeans......unforgivably and unnecessary!"

I didnt change the subject I just pointed out that white guys over here do the same thing all the time. :rolleyes:

Poor girl....
Those "men" (if you can call them men...) really deserve to get 30 years in jail

New Topics

Forum List

Back