15 year old shot in gun free Britain.....I thought they had gun control.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Another shooting in England, a country that brags that their gun control works....while the police state they can't stop the increasing flow of illegal guns into the country...

Teenage boy in 'potentially life-threatening' condition after London shooting

A 15-year-old boy is in a “potentially life-threatening” condition after being shotin south-east London, police said.

The teenager managed to escape from the scene in West Norwood, Lambeth, on Tuesday night but was later found and taken to hospital.

It was a drive by shooting.....

Boy, 16, fights for life after being shot in chest by drive-by gunman

A teenager is fighting for life in hospital today after being shot in a driveby attack outside his family home in south London.

The 16-year-old victim was blasted in the chest in a quiet cul-de-sac in West Norwood and managed to stagger several yards towards his house before collapsing.

Residents told how a car pulled up in the street of newbuild family homes, which backs onto a secondary school, and at least three shots were fired before it “screeched away”.

As the boy, collapsed his mother raced outside, screaming: “Help me.. they’re going to kill him. My son’s been shot.”

One person shot in Britain makes international news. We have hundreds per day, and it's just business as usual. We should do what they are doing.

Forum List

Back