The last Christian Leader Putin goes not to gay clubs like other politicians, but to churches!

Still, is your point that Putin is the least bad guy who can keep the country from fragmenting further or that Putin is a good guy?
Putin is one of the few best leaders in the world, and "leader" is a key word (not a Soros puppet like lots of other "leaders"). Russia is a very attractive white country where gay propaganda is forbidden, illegals are deported as soon as spotted and government is doing its best for flourishing all kinds of basic religions and all 150 nationalities and where Media is not controlled by Soros and tells the truth to the people. (Millions of football fans from different countries who came to the Russia World Cup last summer confirm that).
FIFA president Gianni Infantino says Russia 2018 has been best World Cup

‘Expectations v reality’: England fans debunk fears of hostile Russian World Cup welcome (VIDEO)

Video” Myths about Russia”:
EXPECTATIONS VS REALITY IN RUSSIA | The Truth About the World Cup 2018

Also The Guardian:
Will the World Cup finally change how Russia is portrayed? | Shaun Walker
-----------
If Western Media were telling you guys the truth many Western people would start asking their governments uncomfortable questions. Besides there would not be any need for huge military budgets and so on and on. That's why your governments need an image of enemy and Russia perfectly fits.

Washington Post:
The exaggerated Russian threat helps justify bloated military budgets and unify increasingly fractious allies. As Robert Hunter, the former U.S. ambassador to NATO, recently observed: “Allegations of Russian interference in the U.S. election campaign become a tool to limit, if not cripple, President Trump’s attempts to change the downward course of U.S. and Western relations with Russia.”
Opinion | Neo-McCarthyite furor around Russia is counterproductive

Tamir Halperin (Poland): “They [ Dems] are using “Russia the monster” as a tool to attract as much compassion as possible. They simply need an artificial enemy to get more support inside their system.”

'MSM wants us to cast Russia as an enemy & it's wrong' – Ron Paul to RT

The American Conservative, July 17 By PATRICK J. BUCHANAN
Many Putin actions we condemn were reactions to what we did.
Trump Calls Off Cold War II

Stephen Cohen:
Putin’s success in restoring Russia’s role in world affairs is usually ascribed to his “aggressive” policies, but it is better understood as a realization of what is characterized in Moscow as the “philosophy of Russian foreign policy” since Putin became leader in 2000. It has three professed tenets. The first goal of foreign policy is to protect Russia’s “sovereignty,” which is said to have been lost in the disastrous post-Soviet 1990s. The second is a kind of Russia-first nationalism or patriotism: to enhance the well-being of the citizens of the Russian Federation. The third is ecumenical: to partner with any government that wants to partner with Russia. This “philosophy” is, of course, non- or un-Soviet, which was heavily ideological, at least in its professed ideology and goals.
Russian Diplomacy Is Winning the New Cold War

‘Be careful about what you believe’ – Ken Livingstone on US, UK media bias & lies

So let me get this straight,

Russia is a "white" country"? t?

Yep, Russia is a white country and will stay it.

100% BS. I can tell you where religious rights of the people are suppressed (as well as other human rights): in my home country of Ukraine. Want some details? Go to my diary thread about it:
Poroshenko declares establishment of Autocephalous Orthodox Church in Ukraine

Meanwhile in Russia:
January 24. Fundamental changes in relations between the church and the state have occurred over the past ten years since the enthronement of Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All Russia, Chairman of the Moscow Patriarchate’s Synodal Department for Public Relations Vladimir Legoida said.

"In my opinion, the quality and type of state-church relationship has changed radically. <…> That concerns, first and foremost, the Fundamentals of Religious Cultures and Secular Ethics, which are now taught at schools. … The second fundamental change is the appearance of priests in the army, which was followed by radical changes in the situation with the appearance of priests in detention facilities. <…> And the third crucial point underpinning relations between the state and the church is the 2010 law on returning religious property to religious organizations," Legoida said.

"It is very important to emphasize that the Church has moved from the periphery of public life to its center," he pointed out.
Russian clerical spokesman notes major shift in relations between state and church

Putin going to he visits at first churches.
Not gay clubs

What about gay churches?

the-gay-church.jpg

100% BS. I can tell you where religious rights of the people are suppressed (as well as other human rights): in my home country of Ukraine. Want some details? Go to my diary thread about it:

Meanwhile in Russia:
January 24. Fundamental changes in relations between the church and the state have occurred over the past ten years since the enthronement of Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All Russia, Chairman of the Moscow Patriarchate’s Synodal Department for Public Relations Vladimir Legoida said.

"In my opinion, the quality and type of state-church relationship has changed radically. <…> That concerns, first and foremost, the Fundamentals of Religious Cultures and Secular Ethics, which are now taught at schools. … The second fundamental change is the appearance of priests in the army, which was followed by radical changes in the situation with the appearance of priests in detention facilities. <…> And the third crucial point underpinning relations between the state and the church is the 2010 law on returning religious property to religious organizations," Legoida said.

"It is very important to emphasize that the Church has moved from the periphery of public life to its center," he pointed out.
Russian clerical spokesman notes major shift in relations between state and church

Russia = Church, Church = Russia, no one Jew ( commies, democrats, the Fifth Column etc. ) can change it!

glazunov1b.jpg

There are 7 deadly sins in xtian theology ... being gay isn't one of them.
It is. Read the Bible, it clearly says it is. It's called sodomy.

I'm very well acquainted with scripture... it also says that cheeseburgers are against G-d's law. Been to Burger King lately?

You mistake Talmud with the Holy Bible.
We as Christians follow God's Word.
You as a Jew follow Talmud written by inspired through Satan rabbis.
You shall convert to Christianity, visit a true church full of born-again believers and read the Holy Bible ( KJV )

Meanwhile in Russia:

Russia = Church, Church = Russia, no one Jew ( commies, democrats, the Fifth Column etc. ) can change it!

glazunov1b.jpg

Where did one artist get the patience, never mind the talent.... To create a work in that kind of detail?

Jo

Forum List

Back