The Landing Between the 2nd and 3rd Circles

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
It seems terribly in vogue to establish one's own community hang out place, so I am going to succumb.

When the world ends, the coolest place in the Afterlife will be the landing between the 2nd (Lust) and 3rd (Gluttony) Circles of Hell. Being the entrepreneurial sort, I've already taken out a lease in perpetuity for The Landing, a salon for tormented souls who enjoy the good things in life.

Tis another day.

Today's color is Red.
The meaning of the day is Beginnings.
The Chakra is Root.

Today's theme song is:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-cua2QoNmA].[/ame]

As if.

That faux reputation is just to keep the boring riff raff away.

There's no need for forgiveness, friendo.

I mean, really. Look at where we are.

And don't forget gluttony!

I'm having a small dinner party tonight. The Wine Must Flow.

If I hang around here I am going to gain weight and that is not a good thing if I want to lust after nubile water nymph's with uppity glutes! :eusa_whistle:

Hey! It's the AFTERLIFE. Nothing is fattening.

Doh!

Or should that be dough as in doughnuts? :badgrin:

So is an afterlife on the landing between the 2nd and 3rd circles similar to an afterparty? And is clothing required or optional?

Yes, one could say that. But it's an eternal after party.

:)

Got to admit that sounds like more fun for an afterlife than endlessly singing praises while floating around on clouds with harps. Do I have to make a reservation or can I just tell Cerberus that I am with the Boedicca party?

It seems terribly in vogue to establish one's own community hang out place, so I am going to succumb.

When the world ends, the coolest place in the Afterlife will be the landing between the 2nd (Lust) and 3rd (Gluttony) Circles of Hell. Being the entrepreneurial sort, I've already taken out a lease in perpetuity for The Landing, a salon for tormented souls who enjoy the good things in life.
Thanks, but I don't do half measures. I'll just go straight to LUST....but I"ll be sure to wave on the way by.....:D

I am having coconut almond chocolate ice cream ....
My son is looking at me with eyes as big as saucers.......
Tough noogies I am not sharing...
His lust for my ice cream is not as strong as my gluttony.

.....I gave him some after all....:(

:lol:

You were going to give him some all along! :eusa_whistle:

Got to admit that sounds like more fun for an afterlife than endlessly singing praises while floating around on clouds with harps. Do I have to make a reservation or can I just tell Cerberus that I am with the Boedicca party?

You're already here. :)

Thanks, but I don't do half measures. I'll just go straight to LUST....but I"ll be sure to wave on the way by.....:D

Ahem. The 2nd and 3rd circles are not mutually exclusive, nor is it a zero sum game.

The Landing is just conveniently located in order to provide a gathering place for both.

Hmmm…I think I'm going to have the Everlasting Gobstopper Ice Cream Dispensing Machine installed today.

Forum List

Back