Wake's Place

Wake

Easygoing Conservative
Jun 11, 2013
Good afternoon everyone. It's a pleasure to be here.

I love people, and talking with them about anything. You know, life would suck if we didn't have people to go through it with us. In the grand scheme of things, our time on this planet is so unbelievably brief. The resounding wisdom from the old folk I care for is that it's better to live life to the fullest, and have no regrets. That said, I think it's time I follow their advice and put down some roots. I think I'm gonna like it here. Nothing fancy—just my own place. :D:smiliehug:

Please feel free to stop on by and talk with this simple man.

Bunker%20Cerco%20Gris%20Setting.jpg

Last edited:
Nice place.....now tell me....is there going to be "food".......:D

How about some Michigan hots hotdogs and coleslaw and roasted Brussel sprouts covered in queso on the side? (My tastes tend to the plebian.)

I am so frustrated after reading yet another idiotic post from another idiotic moron that I was going to come in here and say to stop @ing me. Glad I stopped and gave the thread a glance.

Thx for the invite, Wake.

Thank you for the invitation.

I liked the avatar and you have inspired me to perhaps change mine! I wouldn't copy yours; mighthap adopt a similariculum - an image of Martin Clunes. If you like "House" - then perhaps you know the role that has "endeared" Clunes to millions worldwide!

Nice place Wake. I kinda just stumbled upon it, but love the pic you chose! Very inviting and warm. :)

Good afternoon everyone. It's a pleasure to be here.

I love people, and talking with them about anything. You know, life would suck if we didn't have people to go through it with us. In the grand scheme of things, our time on this planet is so unbelievably brief. The resounding wisdom from the old folk I care for is that it's better to live life to the fullest, and have no regrets. That said, I think it's time I follow their advice and put down some roots. I think I'm gonna like it here. Nothing fancy—just my own place. :D:smiliehug:

Please feel free to stop on by and talk with this simple man.

Bunker%20Cerco%20Gris%20Setting.jpg

Coolness.

I wish someone would adopt this dog

[ame=http://youtu.be/1hVmjkUT9xs]A Homeless Dog Living on the Streets Near the Los Angeles International Airport gets rescued. - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back