The Land of Palestine had Jews in it says Philo

You are repeating the British interpretation of the European Jew position in A364. Why would it be surprising?

Nope. Assessment of the Arab case at the UN. "No such thing as the Palestinians, it's a new phenomenon." Your own historical document. Ha ha ha.

anti semetic pig monte: "European Jew position".

So eat shi'ite, you lying troll.

Learn to spell antisemitic. But if true how do the claims change the fact that the Jews went to Palestine to colonize the area. I don't get what you are trying to say. If you can prove that the European Jews did not go to Palestine to settle and then steal the land from the people living there, then you would have something.

Jews were majority in Jerusalem in late 1800's. Going back to your religious, spiritual, and cultural homeland is not colonialism. It's simply taking it back from the Muslim invaders.

Fairy tales are entertaining, and self serving fairy tales can be very entertaining. In fact, we Roman Catholics reject completely any historical (literal) nuance of the Old Testament. And, we are the majority of Christians.
You pretending to speak for other Christians and Catholics now, Nazi scum?

How important is the Old Testament for Catholics Catholic Answers

How important is the Old Testament for Catholics?
Full Question
How important is the Old Testament to modern Catholics? I know that Christ fulfilled the old Law and all, but should we still feel that the Old Testament is important and viable to our faith?
Answer
The Old Testament is very important for Christians. The Catechism of the Catholic Church explains:

The Old Testament is an indispensable part of Sacred Scripture. Its books are divinely inspired and retain a permanent value, for the Old Covenant has never been revoked.
Indeed, "the economy of the Old Testament was deliberately so oriented that it should prepare for and declare in prophecy the coming of Christ, redeemer of all men." "Even though they contain matters imperfect and provisional," the books of the Old Testament bear witness to the whole divine pedagogy of God’s saving love: these writings "are a storehouse of sublime teaching on God and of sound wisdom on human life, as well as a wonderful treasury of prayers; in them, too, the mystery of our salvation is present in a hidden way."
Christians venerate the Old Testament as true Word of God. The Church has always vigorously opposed the idea of rejecting the Old Testament under the pretext that the New has rendered it void (Marcionism). (CCC 121-123)

I thought we were talking about the land of Palestine. Many Jews or Hebrews are secular and only see it as a tradition. Really according to Jewish writings in your encly. the OT was never meant o be part of the first. Most Jews do not even see Jesus as a real Jew but a bastard. With the Protestant revolution and Martin Luther they got into the end times and begun to see Jesus everywhere in the OT. As a RC most of us do not take the Bible literally.
Also Jesus never wrote a word. We have 4 gospels to coincide with the areas of the teachings, N. E. W. and S. of the Roman Empire. Wanted to include everyone.

So now you're claiming to know what most Jews think about Jesus, eh?

Looks like your mental illness keeps getting worse, Fatima.

Its no secret.

The garbage they preach in your mosque doesn't count, Fatima.

You know if I were a Muslim or even an Arab I bet it would be easier for you to read what I say, but hey I'm a white female RC born in the USA. I have no reason to be on anyone's side, as I'm an innocent bystander who is paying the price and all I have is my mouth to help stop the lies.

Fairy tales are entertaining, and self serving fairy tales can be very entertaining. In fact, we Roman Catholics reject completely any historical (literal) nuance of the Old Testament. And, we are the majority of Christians.

Full Question
How important is the Old Testament to modern Catholics? I know that Christ fulfilled the old Law and all, but should we still feel that the Old Testament is important and viable to our faith?
Answer
The Old Testament is very important for Christians. The Catechism of the Catholic Church explains:

The Old Testament is an indispensable part of Sacred Scripture. Its books are divinely inspired and retain a permanent value, for the Old Covenant has never been revoked.
Indeed, "the economy of the Old Testament was deliberately so oriented that it should prepare for and declare in prophecy the coming of Christ, redeemer of all men." "Even though they contain matters imperfect and provisional," the books of the Old Testament bear witness to the whole divine pedagogy of God’s saving love: these writings "are a storehouse of sublime teaching on God and of sound wisdom on human life, as well as a wonderful treasury of prayers; in them, too, the mystery of our salvation is present in a hidden way."
Christians venerate the Old Testament as true Word of God. The Church has always vigorously opposed the idea of rejecting the Old Testament under the pretext that the New has rendered it void (Marcionism). (CCC 121-123)

I thought we were talking about the land of Palestine. Many Jews or Hebrews are secular and only see it as a tradition. Really according to Jewish writings in your encly. the OT was never meant o be part of the first. Most Jews do not even see Jesus as a real Jew but a bastard. With the Protestant revolution and Martin Luther they got into the end times and begun to see Jesus everywhere in the OT. As a RC most of us do not take the Bible literally.
Also Jesus never wrote a word. We have 4 gospels to coincide with the areas of the teachings, N. E. W. and S. of the Roman Empire. Wanted to include everyone.

Ruddy accusing others of having a mental illness, you can't make this stuff up.

Said the mentally ill troll claiming to speak for all Catholics, looking like an escapee from an asylum.

Monte: "we Catholics consider the OT a fairy tale". Ha ha ha. I agree, you can't make this stuff up.

Ruddy, now, now. You aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer and your attempt at creating propaganda was not successful. My post verbatim was:

"Fairy tales are entertaining, and self serving fairy tales can be very entertaining. In fact, we Roman Catholics reject completely any historical (literal) nuance of the Old Testament. And, we are the majority of Christians."

And you, claim I wrote, by putting it in quotes.

"Monte: "we Catholics consider the OT a fairy tale"."

See how easy it is to make you look like the lying, propagandistic fool you are.

Last edited:

Full Question
Answer

Said the mentally ill troll claiming to speak for all Catholics, looking like an escapee from an asylum.

Monte: "we Catholics consider the OT a fairy tale". Ha ha ha. I agree, you can't make this stuff up.

Monte is right, we do not take it literally like the evans and protestants do. Most RC's I know and a lot of Protestants have never even read the Bible, and the one that my one friend belongs to only reads the NT. If more RC's would read the OT stories, they would be shocked, at the disgusting stuff in it. I tell them about Lot and his daughters and they think I'm making it up.

The "Ha ha ha" at the end of Ruddy's nonsensica

Full Question
Answer

Ruddy, now, now. You aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer and your attempt at creating propaganda was not successful. My post verbatim was:

"Fairy tales are entertaining, and self serving fairy tales can be very entertaining. In fact, we Roman Catholics reject completely any historical (literal) nuance of the Old Testament. And, we are the majority of Christians."

And you, claim I wrote, by putting it in quotes.

"Monte: "we Catholics consider the OT a fairy tale"."

See how easy it is to make you look like the lying, propagandistic fool you are.

So, you personally consider the OT a fairy tale and claim that Catholics reject the HISTORICAL LITERAL nuance of the OT, and I proved that is not the case at all.

Like I said, the opinions of a Nazi convert to Islam don't count. Stop pretending to be a Christian.

ent for Catholics Catholic Answers

Full Question
Answer

Last edited:
So aside from the generalization to "the Jews" being at best unhelpful, it is important to recognize that when people say this they aren't talking purely an area called Palestine. What they mean is a nation-state that self-identified as the nation state of a Palestinian people. Those aren't the same thing.

Gee I don't know. Apparently it was called Palestine in the 5th century BC, it was never called Israel, so for the Israelites to say there never was a Palestine nor Palestinians that is incorrect. I have even read they referred to Palestine as a land without people for a People without a land.

The fact is there were people there and they disregarded them and have been taking and stealing land from them for decades. They are most likely the same people except the Palestinians have been Islamized, whereas apart from some of the Orthodox Jews , about half the Israelites there are secular and not even from there. The Palestinians have never left there, but yet they are treated like scum.

So the first claim is demonstrably false. The Bible repeatedly refers to the land as Israel (well the Hebrew is Eretz Yisrael which is translated literally as "The Land of Israel"). Second, you are again focusing on the *name* not what that name *stands for*. Saying it was called Palestine historically is the same problem I pointed out already: when people say there wasn't a Palestine, they don't mean there was nothing by that name, and that would in fact be a trivially false claim.

Most of your second paragraph is general conclusions and attitudes about broader narrative. It is extremely difficult in such complicated situations to change broader narrative claims, and so it is more helpful to focus on specific factual claims.

The Old Testament is not believed to be anything but a nice fairy tale by most people in the world. Even Roman Catholics and Orthodox Christians believe it was superseded by the new Covenant. Why do you think anyone would believe a text which is self-serving?

Nazi version of Christianity by a convert to Islam. Ho ho ho.

Jesus was a Jew who practiced and preached from the Old Testament. I doubt Jesus thought of the Old Testament as a fairy tail.

According to real Christians, not scumbuckets like you, Jesus was a fulfilment of the Old Testament.

38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. 42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

Did you forget something?

17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
See this and then eat some shi'ite, you lying troll:

Appraisal of the Arab case

A 364 of 3 September 1947

163. The Arabs of Palestine consider themselves as having a "natural" right to that country, although they have not been in possession of it as a sovereign nation.

166. Palestinian nationalism, as distinct from Arab nationalism, is itself a relatively new phenomenon, which appeared only after the division of the "Arab rectangle" by the settlement of the First World War.

175. The Peel Commission, in referring to the matter, had noted in its report that "there was a time when Arab statesmen were willing to consider giving Palestine to the Jews, provided that the rest of Arab Asia was free. That condition was not fulfilled then, but it is on the eve of fulfilment now".

You are repeating the British interpretation of the European Jew position in A364. Why would it be surprising?

Nope. Assessment of the Arab case at the UN. "No such thing as the Palestinians, it's a new phenomenon." Your own historical document. Ha ha ha.

Learn to spell antisemitic. But if true how do the claims change the fact that the Jews went to Palestine to colonize the area. I don't get what you are trying to say. If you can prove that the European Jews did not go to Palestine to settle and then steal the land from the people living there, then you would have something.

Jews were majority in Jerusalem in late 1800's. Going back to your religious, spiritual, and cultural homeland is not colonialism. It's simply taking it back from the Muslim invaders.

No they say11 to 12 % at about WW!.

Who say and can you substantiate their figures ?

Full Question
Answer

Monte is right, we do not take it literally like the evans and protestants do. Most RC's I know and a lot of Protestants have never even read the Bible, and the one that my one friend belongs to only reads the NT. If more RC's would read the OT stories, they would be shocked, at the disgusting stuff in it. I tell them about Lot and his daughters and they think I'm making it up.

Fatima Penlope, perhaps somebody who doesn't know that the Koran openly mocks the crucifiction of Jesus as an event faked by Jews to save his life, should refrain from providing further opinions on Jews, Judaism, and Christianty. You should learn more about the barbaric religion of Islam you converted to, instead.

the Jews here say there never was a Palestine, I say there never was an Israel until 1948.

So aside from the generalization to "the Jews" being at best unhelpful, it is important to recognize that when people say this they aren't talking purely an area called Palestine. What they mean is a nation-state that self-identified as the nation state of a Palestinian people. Those aren't the same thing.

Gee I don't know. Apparently it was called Palestine in the 5th century BC, it was never called Israel, so for the Israelites to say there never was a Palestine nor Palestinians that is incorrect. I have even read they referred to Palestine as a land without people for a People without a land.

The fact is there were people there and they disregarded them and have been taking and stealing land from them for decades. They are most likely the same people except the Palestinians have been Islamized, whereas apart from some of the Orthodox Jews , about half the Israelites there are secular and not even from there. The Palestinians have never left there, but yet they are treated like scum.

So the first claim is demonstrably false. The Bible repeatedly refers to the land as Israel (well the Hebrew is Eretz Yisrael which is translated literally as "The Land of Israel"). Second, you are again focusing on the *name* not what that name *stands for*. Saying it was called Palestine historically is the same problem I pointed out already: when people say there wasn't a Palestine, they don't mean there was nothing by that name, and that would in fact be a trivially false claim.

Most of your second paragraph is general conclusions and attitudes about broader narrative. It is extremely difficult in such complicated situations to change broader narrative claims, and so it is more helpful to focus on specific factual claims.

The only place you will find Israel referring to a land or a man is in the OT, no where else. We must look at other writings for a clearer picture, the OT is one sided and not in favor of anyone but the Hebrews. This is the issue, it was mandated Palestine when the Zionist went there, and well it still should be.

Try reading a proper history book, one the tells how the Ottomans invited the European Jews, some who were Zionists, to migrate from 1850. It did not become the MANDATE OF PALESTINE until 1923 and the Mandate spells out that the remaining 22% of Palestine was for the National Home of the Jews. The arab muslims were encouraged to stay and live in peace, or leave for one of the new arab muslim nations with a small compensation package.
It seems that you are not intelligent enough to grasp what the Mandate was, and what it was set up to do.

The Old Testament is not believed to be anything but a nice fairy tale by most people in the world. Even Roman Catholics and Orthodox Christians believe it was superseded by the new Covenant. Why do you think anyone would believe a text which is self-serving?

Jesus was a Jew who practiced and preached from the Old Testament. I doubt Jesus thought of the Old Testament as a fairy tail.

According to real Christians, not scumbuckets like you, Jesus was a fulfilment of the Old Testament.

Jews do not recognize Jesus as a "real Jew" they thought he was nuts and at best a bastard, unlearned, and probably had some oral teaching.

Besides, Jesus never wrote anything now did he??

Wrong again the Jews recognise Jesus as a real Jew, they just don't recognise him as the Messiah. They thought he was wrong in what he said, but they never called his mental ability into question.
That is debateable as there is a Gospel attributed to him, but like all the other gospels in the N.T they were actually written around 500 years after his death by Greek Scholars.

Full Question
Answer

Wrong that is just the beliefs of a small number of Jews, usually the self serving true Torah Jews. The messiah is widespread throughout the O.T. if you look, and if you read the N.T. you will not see one instance of Jesus proclaiming to be the son of God.

Niether did any of the saints or other writers as they were in the main semi literate. It was the Greek Scholars that wrote the N.T. and it was the Roman Catholics that butchered the N.T. when they held a General Synod to decide what would be contained in the Christian bible

All this gibbering about old paper... endless... pointless... going nowhere.

What matters is today.

And today, the day belongs to Israel, and the Jews of Israel, in this context.

Tomorrow belongs to them, as well.

The Muslim-Arabs of that region are The Past.

With political aspirations as dead as Julius Caesar.

The idiot-Neanderthal Palestinian approach to all this?

81GNdMj.gif

But, in the end, it's all the same.

The Jews win, the Muslims lose.

An interesting and delightful turn of events for the Jews, after 1400 years of Dhimmitude.

Today, it's the Muslims' turn in the barrel.

They don't much care for getting a taste of their own medicine.

Tough shit.

Phukk 'em.

Nice little rant, and to be fair, you are right as matters stand right now. However, you seem to miss the important point you make, events do turn, the wheel never remains in one place and I, for one, haven't heard any fat ladies singing. ;)

There are plenty in gaza that sing quite regular, one is posted on here often as she celebrates the mass murder of 3000 Americans.

Jews do not recognize Jesus as a "real Jew" they thought he was nuts and at best a bastard, unlearned, and probably had some oral teaching.

Besides, Jesus never wrote anything now did he??

Don't know, ask Mohammad, Fatima. Didn't he say in the Koran, that the crucifiction was a lie and Christians should break their crosses?

Jews have no opinion of Jesus, he came thousands of years after the OT was written. Your IslamoNazi opinion is worthless.

You can rely on Ruddy for facts. LOL

""Thereupon she pointed to him. They said, 'How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?' Jesus said, 'I am a servant of ALLAH. HE has given me the Book, and has made me a Prophet; 'And HE has made me blessed wheresoever I may be, and has enjoined upon me Prayer and almsgiving so long as I live; 'And HE has made me dutiful towards my mother, and has not made me arrogant and graceless; 'And peace was on me the day I was born, and peace will be on me the day I shall die, and the day I shall be raised up to life again.' That was Jesus, son of Mary. This is a statement of the truth concerning which they entertain doubt."—Qur'an, Surah 19:30-35"

What does the Qur an Koran say about Isa Jesus Christ ChristianAnswers.Net

And the rest that you are ignoring

Full Question
Answer

Yet you try very hard to do so, and fail like the miserable wretch you are

See this and then eat some shi'ite, you lying troll:

Appraisal of the Arab case

A 364 of 3 September 1947

163. The Arabs of Palestine consider themselves as having a "natural" right to that country, although they have not been in possession of it as a sovereign nation.

166. Palestinian nationalism, as distinct from Arab nationalism, is itself a relatively new phenomenon, which appeared only after the division of the "Arab rectangle" by the settlement of the First World War.

175. The Peel Commission, in referring to the matter, had noted in its report that "there was a time when Arab statesmen were willing to consider giving Palestine to the Jews, provided that the rest of Arab Asia was free. That condition was not fulfilled then, but it is on the eve of fulfilment now".

Full Question
Answer

Its no secret.

So you admit to having a mental illness, bravo for you

Full Question
Answer

Its no secret.

So you admit to having a mental illness, bravo for you

Yeah, she said it herself, it's no secret.

The land of Palestine had Jews in it. Got ya. Never was an Israel.

Under what moral system do you think that the names that an area was referred to 2000 years ago magically confer anything on the moral legitimacy one way or another of a modern nation state? Also, what would you call the country that existed prior to the Roman conquest if not Israel? Also Palestine? If so, why?

the Jews here say there never was a Palestine, I say there never was an Israel until 1948.

So 1948 is when the Jews became the ISRAELITES. Amazing what we can learn from Penelope. Take that you Zionists.

Full Question
Answer

Its no secret.

You know if I were a Muslim or even an Arab I bet it would be easier for you to read what I say, but hey I'm a white female RC born in the USA. I have no reason to be on anyone's side, as I'm an innocent bystander who is paying the price and all I have is my mouth to help stop the lies.

If that is so then you should sue the schools you went to because your literacy is appalling, on a par with that of a 5 year old child or a muslim migrant

Its no secret.

If that is so then you should sue the schools you went to because your literacy is appalling, on a par with that of a 5 year old child or a muslim migrant

Talk about the kettle.

Forum List

Back