the Koch brothers said

Yet funding never puts questions on the recipient when it is Obamalama, now does it??

nobody is questing funding here ... what we are trying to get through your moronic skull's here, is they don't like the Idea of not passing the debt ceiling ...you morons !!!! where in any statement are we ragging about where their money came from... are you paranoid about where their money came from??? it clearly say they don't like the Idea of the debt ceiling not being passed ... Idiots!!!! the Koch brothers know if they don't pass the debt ceiling not only will it affect their income in the states but world wide ... you two are too stupid to grasp that with your petty ranting here ... it has nothing to do about where they get their donations from ... it has everything to do with their ability to make money you doltzs, and with the world economy collapsing ... pay attention ...

1376466_654262161262319_107313147_n.jpg

The Senate sent the House a clean funding bill, but Boehner won't allow the House to vote on it, because he knows it will pass, and he will lose his job.

The entire government shutdown is about John Boehner keeping his job.

LOL, hate away on the Koch brothers

you all have went through everyone else in this country

these threads are only pot stirring and used for hating people

who's next, Ted Nugent?

thread FAIL

honey, ...Ive been a sound Engineer for many years ... one year I helped on the sound crew for Damn Yankees through Berry Faye of Faye line productions....like all sound crews we get a set list .. the band has their own sound man who tells you what you need to set up for each artist and where it is to be placed on the stage ... its like a road map for the stage ... we set the stage and the booth up .... so all the sound man and artist has to do is plop their buts down and do their magic ... I've work with many acts ... and many of the people who I worked with refuse to do sound for Ted Nugent .... he's a prick to work with ... now all we do is bring the equipment and Nugent has to set his own stage with his own crew in some places ... so asking me about Ted Nugent likability, well you might get a answer from me that you might like .... Tommie shaw well that's another story what a nice man ... even when shit happens he works with ya ... Ted he one nasty man ...

Ted Nugent isn't the only artist that sets his own stage and sound equipment. He and many others know a canned sound guy doesn't have a clue, as most prefer to plop their butts down and THINK they are doing MAGIC.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

honey heres how it works... a production company goes out and hires bands to come to your state ... In my state its was Faye line productions... its the production company that supplies the sound equipment or bodies to help set it up ... if your going to speak, speak about what you know, and not what you don't know ... Ive done sound for too long for a moron like you to try and tell me whats what ...

P.S. what a artis says to you when you're ready to do the show, they say lets the sound guy do his or hers magic ... its just a phrase said, idiot ...

Last edited:
holy smokes
this should be in the rubber room

the Koch brothers....good grief who else are they going to find that's a boogeyman?

children
as the stupid one speaks she seems to like the taste ...

The brothers contribute to a variety of conservative, libertarian, and free-market individuals and organizations... They have donated more than $196 million to dozens of free-market and advocacy organizations.... Tax records indicate that, in 2008, the three main Koch family foundations contributed to 34 political and policy organizations, three of which they founded, and several of which they direct ... guess you missed that one HUH !!!!

the Unions and George Soros has donated BILLIONS to Democrats to lobby for them but that doesn't seem to chap any of your asses
just people who donate to Republicans then they become the boogeymen

you should get your head out of somewhere from between your legs and come up for air, it's making you an ugly ugly person

Lets get your logic straight.

We should ignore the Koch brothers and stop making them "boogey men" just because (reasons were never given)

But we should see Unions and George Soros as boogey men just because (again reasoning isn't Stephs strong suit)

The brothers contribute to a variety of conservative, libertarian, and free-market individuals and organizations... They have donated more than $196 million to dozens of free-market and advocacy organizations.... Tax records indicate that, in 2008, the three main Koch family foundations contributed to 34 political and policy organizations, three of which they founded, and several of which they direct ... guess you missed that one HUH !!!!

the Unions and George Soros has donated BILLIONS to Democrats to lobby for them but that doesn't seem to chap any of your asses

you should get your head out of somewhere from between your legs and come up for air, it's making you an ugly ugly person

We should ignore the Koch brothers and stop making them "boogey men" just because (reasons were never given)

But we should see Unions and George Soros as boogey men just because (again reasoning isn't Stephs strong suit)

whatever little snot troll
you be the one....beat your chest and yell, I be the man
did I start a thread on them?
now go play

Last edited:

does she ever have a strong suit??? its like she didn't understand any of the article ...

does she ever have a strong suit??? its like she didn't understand any of the article ...

oh I understood you, that was enough
but here ya go:eusa_boohoo: they didn't all think my article I finally posted (a link too) was brilliant

Last edited:

now go play

first you would have to be able to understand what you're talking about.... here you clearly didn't ... we say Koch brothers and you assume we were ragging about their donations ... when we clearly said they don't like the idea of not passing the debt ceiling ... you responded with we hate the Koch brothers cau8se they are conservative donors... its like you're out in another worlds ... Stephs world ... a world where she loses it all when a liberals says Koch brothers agree with us liberals, we should pass the debt ceiling and you go off in your own special world of tantrum ...

now go play

first you would have to be able to understand what you're talking about.... here you clearly didn't ... we say Koch brothers and you assume we were ragging about their donations ... when we clearly said they don't like the idea of not passing the debt ceiling ... you responded with we hate the Koch brothers cau8se they are conservative donors... its like you're out in another worlds ... Stephs world ... a world where she loses it all when a liberals says Koch brothers agree with us liberals, we should pass the debt ceiling and you go off in your own special world of tantrum ...

you need to look in mirror to see TANTRUM

tea baggers tea baggers tea baggers tea bagger
those damn tea bagger are protesting our Dear Leader HOW DARE THEY
only someone as shallow as your lefties would now use the KOCH brothers as some sort of hero when we all know you people HATE them

you all are sooooooooooo TRANSPARENT you might as well be ghost, you act like them

you should go out and play too

Last edited:

oh I understood you, that was enough
but here ya go:eusa_boohoo: they didn't all think my article I finally posted (a link too) was brilliant

the link is on the third post ... you can't change that or deny it... it was way before your posted or any kind or your ignorant rants ... now your feeling stupid because we had to explain it to you ... you didn't read it at all ... you thought it was an attack about donors ... when all it was the koch brothers agreeing with us liberals that you need to pass the debt ceiling .. that's all I posted and you didn't understand that ... that's why we say to you you're clearly nuts ... and your nut case friends here defend you ...

alright, the link is in the THRID POST

after there was complaints

whatever, you all let LOOSE on the Tea Party for the 1000'th thread

it's the most important thing for you spread the hate around for your Dear Leader

Last edited:
now go play

you need to look in mirror to see TANTRUM

tea baggers tea baggers tea baggers tea bagger
those damn tea bagger are protesting our Dear Leader HOW DARE THEY
only someone as shallow as your lefties would now use the KOCH brothers as some sort of hero when we all know you people HATE them

you all are sooooooooooo TRANSPARENT you might as well be ghost, you act like them

you should go out and play too

here ... how about this Steph .. you say I sorry I was wrong I didn't understand what you were talking about ... that way you don't look any stupider then you do with what you just posted above ...

if any one is transparent and full of hate towards anyone its us liberals that you have a problem with ... you see it was very easy to see you didn't understand a word said ... all you saw was Koch brothers, liberals and you went off the deep end ... you need to seek help ... we liberals aren't the boogieman ..

it's the most important thing for you spread the hate around for your Dear Leader

the only complaint came from you ... the others saw it ... you didn't ... Ive done that and so have you ... now say your sorry that you didn't read the post and you went off the deep end for no reason at all ...

finally, the Koch brothers says to the republicans we needs to pass the debt ceiling before it expires ... can we agree on that ...

Regardless of what congress does, the only person who could cause a default is President Obama. He would have to instruct his treasury department not to pay the interest. Funds will be available to make the payments.

Is Obama so ate up with partisanship, that he would blow the full faith and credit of the United States government just to spite the Republicans and justify his rhetoric? I don't think so, but then I have given him the benefit of the doubt previously, and he failed to make the grade.

It's readily apparent that you know absolutely nothing of what the debt ceiling is, nor do you have any comprehension as to how the government works.

How can you make the funds available when there is no money?
As far as who is blowing up the full faith and credit of the United States? Check the Republicans and their tea bagging morons who run it (because Boehner is a bitch).

The only ones who have failed to make the grade are the tea baggers who forced the GOP into this untenable situation.

No money! When did all of the taxpayers and corporations decide to stop paying their income, soc sec, Medicare and corporate taxes?

the only one here that keeps spewing hate here is you ... as for the tea party ... they have said that they will not pass the debt ceiling ...that they feel fine with it expiring ...it appears you might be a tea party member .. that's fine I could care less... and it appears the tea party could care less about the country and the world, in my opinion if they did care they would let the debt ceiling pass ...

Regardless of what congress does, the only person who could cause a default is President Obama. He would have to instruct his treasury department not to pay the interest. Funds will be available to make the payments.

Is Obama so ate up with partisanship, that he would blow the full faith and credit of the United States government just to spite the Republicans and justify his rhetoric? I don't think so, but then I have given him the benefit of the doubt previously, and he failed to make the grade.

It's readily apparent that you know absolutely nothing of what the debt ceiling is, nor do you have any comprehension as to how the government works.

How can you make the funds available when there is no money?
As far as who is blowing up the full faith and credit of the United States? Check the Republicans and their tea bagging morons who run it (because Boehner is a bitch).

The only ones who have failed to make the grade are the tea baggers who forced the GOP into this untenable situation.

No money! When did all of the taxpayers and corporations decide to stop paying their income, soc sec, Medicare and corporate taxes?

its clearly you don't know the purpose of the debt ceiling you pass the debt ceiling for money for the next year ... the money we allocated for this years is spent ... what the government does is the borrow the money to finish out the year ... that's why we have a budget deficit ... we said we need 2.5 trillion dollars for this years budget ... the budget ran up to 3.2 trillion dollars to run the country ....leaving us a 700 billion dollar deficit for this year you have no money to spend ... even worse when they faili to pass it for the next year ... we are in the next coming years budget... that they won't pass ... we are in the next debt ceiling, which they won't pass ... is that simple enough for ya

Forum List

Back