the Koch brothers said

if you know they won't comprehend then why bother with your know it all?

anyone else you people can find to hate is that it?

another thread for the left to wail their hate

you don't know the meaning of hate ... just because we don't like the republicans view on how this country should be run, doesn't mean we hate them ... we like to make fun of them... its way to easy ... like I like to make fun of you .... you're way to easy ... a problem you've had all your life, HUH!!!

oh well but of course...YOU LIKE TO MAKE FUN OF THEM...but calling people a vulgar name like, TEABAGGERS isn't show HATE for your fellow countrymen and women

honey thats the name they gave themselves ... they even wore hats with tea bags hanging from their hats when they went to rallies ...so how does that make me calling them vulgar names when it was themselves who coined the name tea baggers
i like making fun of people who hasn't a clue, like yourself, then gets all pissy when confronted with the truth

you all do it because it gives you all a warm special feeling...amazing you sit here and BRAG about how small you all are

that's what makes you UGLY PEOPLE

ugly people hummmmmmm !!! when we try and point out how ridiculous you are, just like you are responding now, so we point it out in a comical way and you lose it ...

LOL, hate away on the Koch brothers

you all have went through everyone else in this country

these threads are only pot stirring and used for hating people

who's next, Ted Nugent?

thread FAIL

honey, ...Ive been a sound Engineer for many years ... one year I helped on the sound crew for Damn Yankees through Berry Faye of Faye line productions....like all sound crews we get a set list .. the band has their own sound man who tells you what you need to set up for each artist and where it is to be placed on the stage ... its like a road map for the stage ... we set the stage and the booth up .... so all the sound man and artist has to do is plop their buts down and do their magic ... I've work with many acts ... and many of the people who I worked with refuse to do sound for Ted Nugent .... he's a prick to work with ... now all we do is bring the equipment and Nugent has to set his own stage with his own crew in some places ... so asking me about Ted Nugent likability, well you might get a answer from me that you might like .... Tommie shaw well that's another story what a nice man ... even when shit happens he works with ya ... Ted he one nasty man ...

Last edited:
Koch, Cons, Teabaggers, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH

:rolleyes:

Ignorant fucking troll

it's overrun this board unfortunaly

The defective liberal gene is alive and well on USMB. Amazing how these fools can blame everyone except the one person who is responsible--------Obama.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I would say its amazing how stupid you can be ... but there's no amazing about it when it comes to you... you can't even comprehend what the koch brothers are trying to tell you ... that's what amazes us liberals here ... here you have a conservative money man whose telling you not to do it, and dumb fucks like you don't even get it ... that was the whole point here ...neither of you got that ... it all turns out to, you hate us conservatives ...

I don't see a Koch quote. The quote is from the group AFP that Koch supports.

Business Insider: Even The Koch Brothers Are Turning Against The Republican Debt-Ceiling Crazies

"Americans For Prosperity (AFP), a conservative group backed by the billionaire industrialist Koch Brothers, is urging the House Republicans not to act so crazy"

and who funds AFP ??? come on wake up !!!

hey how about that MILLION dollar donor to Obama, Bill Maher, dumping all over our vets?

pretty wasn't it?

the Koch brothers in in a message to the tea baggers ... do not allow the debt ceiling to expire ... they told the tea Baggers they would lose billions of dollars and the tea baggers are ignoring the Koch brothers ... they have this insane notion that nothing will happen ... I guess you can say looks like not only will the country fail but we are experiencing the down fall of the tea baggers ...

They created a monster they can't control.

Frankenstein.jpg

Last edited:
the Koch brothers in in a message to the tea baggers ... do not allow the debt ceiling to expire ... they told the tea Baggers they would lose billions of dollars and the tea baggers are ignoring the Koch brothers ... they have this insane notion that nothing will happen ... I guess you can say looks like not only will the country fail but we are experiencing the down fall of the tea baggers ...

They created a monster they can't control.

Frankenstein.jpg

The government is the uncontrollable monster.. you idiot troll

I don't see a Koch quote. The quote is from the group AFP that Koch supports.

Business Insider: Even The Koch Brothers Are Turning Against The Republican Debt-Ceiling Crazies

"Americans For Prosperity (AFP), a conservative group backed by the billionaire industrialist Koch Brothers, is urging the House Republicans not to act so crazy"

and who funds AFP ??? come on wake up !!!

hey how about that MILLION dollar donor to Obama, Bill Maher, dumping all over our vets?

pretty wasn't it?

once again we are speaking about the wants of the koch brothers and their wants not obama's donors or wants ... and once again why don't you start a post about obama's donors and take your words of wisdom their ...

LOL, hate away on the Koch brothers

you all have went through everyone else in this country

these threads are only pot stirring and used for hating people

who's next, Ted Nugent?

thread FAIL

honey, ...Ive been a sound Engineer for many years ... one year I helped on the sound crew for Damn Yankees through Berry Faye of Faye line productions....like all sound crews we get a set list .. the band has their own sound man who tells you what you need to set up for each artist and where it is to be placed on the stage ... its like a road map for the stage ... we set the stage and the booth up .... so all the sound man and artist has to do is plop their buts down and do their magic ... I've work with many acts ... and many of the people who I worked with refuse to do sound for Ted Nugent .... he's a prick to work with ... now all we do is bring the equipment and Nugent has to set his own stage with his own crew in some places ... so asking me about Ted Nugent likability, well you might get a answer from me that you might like .... Tommie shaw well that's another story what a nice man ... even when shit happens he works with ya ... Ted he one nasty man ...

Ted Nugent isn't the only artist that sets his own stage and sound equipment. He and many others know a canned sound guy doesn't have a clue, as most prefer to plop their butts down and THINK they are doing MAGIC.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:
political advice from the career meth head roadie...

Scratch that off the bucket list
not a roadie I'm a sound engineer I've never done drugs of any kind ... nor do I drink liquor ... but morons like you wouldn't know the difference between a sound engineer and a roadie ... that's a given ...

Forum List

Back