The Ken Starr Report, reads like a trashy novel

The most hypocritical part of all is that Speaker Newt Gingrich was cheating on his own wife at the time he was impeaching Clinton over an adulterous blowjob.

They should put Trump under oath and ask him about his sex life. That's what a Republican would do.

Turnabout is fair play.
I hope this doesn't shock you, but as much as the Democrats would like Trump's sex life to be a major issue, in the eyes of most Americans, it's not an issue AT ALL.

It is something between him and Melania (whatever might have occurred after they were married). For the American people, immigration, the economy, SCOTUS appointments, etc. These are what we care about. Nothing more.

The entire Starr Report, including ALL material connected with the investigation, was delivered to every member of congress the day after it was completed.

Then the GOP run House had a vote of impeachment without any discussion or debate.

Why?

Because they had the majority and were hoping to get rid of Bill Clinton no matter what the American people wanted.

So how bad was it for Republicans? They won the presidency (Bush) and both houses. Not too bad at all.

The difference here is treason and NOT a BJ.

D4vo9goXoAEW84a.jpg

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh.jpg

The most hypocritical part of all is that Speaker Newt Gingrich was cheating on his own wife at the time he was impeaching Clinton over an adulterous blowjob.

They should put Trump under oath and ask him about his sex life. That's what a Republican would do.

Turnabout is fair play.
I hope this doesn't shock you, but as much as the Democrats would like Trump's sex life to be a major issue, in the eyes of most Americans, it's not an issue AT ALL.

It is something between him and Melania (whatever might have occurred after they were married). For the American people, immigration, the economy, SCOTUS appointments, etc. These are what we care about. Nothing more.
There is humor in the Mueller Report.

Check this out.

Footnote 112 Volume II:

D493aK-W0AAdXI4.jpg

The entire Starr Report, including ALL material connected with the investigation, was delivered to every member of congress the day after it was completed.

Then the GOP run House had a vote of impeachment without any discussion or debate.

Why?

Because they had the majority and were hoping to get rid of Bill Clinton no matter what the American people wanted.

So how bad was it for Republicans? They won the presidency (Bush) and both houses. Not too bad at all.

D4vo9goXoAEW84a.jpg

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh.jpg
$30 Million investigation, with 17 staunch Hillary supporters >> No collusion, no indictments, no crime. Time to investigate the investigtors.

th

All about how Monica gave Bill Clintons blow jobs and how he lied about it. Nothing about a foreign country interfering in our elections, and the Potus trying to obstruct justice about it, just all about Clinton and his blow jobs given by Monica Lewinsky, a consensual sexual partner. Read all about it, every trashy thing that happened between Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinski. I wonder if Kavanaugh and Starr got off on it, like writing a trashy novel. It even talks about the cigar, you must read if you are curious of how the republicans tried to impeach Clinton over several blow jobs and lied about it. It gets down and dirty, even how he fondled her breasts.

Now we have a worst case than Watergate and the Republicans want to ignore it.
Remember the good ol days? when valium was readily available

Now you don't life trashy novels?! What's up with you killjoys?!

B007MAXF5S.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

All about how Monica gave Bill Clintons blow jobs and how he lied about it. Nothing about a foreign country interfering in our elections, and the Potus trying to obstruct justice about it, just all about Clinton and his blow jobs given by Monica Lewinsky, a consensual sexual partner. Read all about it, every trashy thing that happened between Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinski. I wonder if Kavanaugh and Starr got off on it, like writing a trashy novel. It even talks about the cigar, you must read if you are curious of how the republicans tried to impeach Clinton over several blow jobs and lied about it. It gets down and dirty, even how he fondled her breasts.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third. The third limit is unique to the President. ‘‘The Presidency is more than an executive responsibility. It is the inspiring symbol of all that is highest in American purpose and ideals.’’ 27 When he took the Oath of Office in 1993 and again in 1997, President Clinton swore that he would ‘‘faithfully execute the Office of President.’’ 28 As the head of the Executive Branch, the President has the constitutional duty to ‘‘take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed.’’ 29 The President gave his testimony in the Jones case under oath and in the presence of a federal judge, a member of a co-equal branch of government; he then testified before a federal grand jury, a body of citizens who had themselves taken an oath to seek the truth. In view of the enormous trust and responsibility attendant to his high Office, the President has a manifest duty to ensure that his conduct at all times complies with the law of the land. In sum, perjury and acts that obstruct justice by any citizen— whether in a criminal case, a grand jury investigation, a congressional hearing, a civil trial, or civil discovery—are profoundly serious matters. When such acts are committed by the President of the United States, we believe those acts ‘‘may constitute grounds for an impeachment.’’

Snip

As the relationship developed over time, Ms. Lewinsky grew emotionally attached to President Clinton. She testified: ‘‘I never expected to fall in love with the President. I was surprised that I did.’’ 44 Ms. Lewinsky told him of her feelings. 45 At times, she believed that he loved her too.46 They were physically affectionate: ‘‘A lot of hugging, holding hands sometimes. He always used to push the hair out of my face.’’ 47 She called him ‘‘Handsome’’; on occasion, he called her ‘‘Sweetie,’’ ‘‘Baby,’’ or sometimes ‘‘Dear.’’ 48 He told her that he enjoyed talking to her—she recalled his saying that the two of them were ‘‘emotive and full of fire,’’ and she made him feel young.49 He said he wished he could spend more time with her.50 Ms. Lewinsky told confidants of the emotional underpinnings of the relationship as it evolved. According to her mother, Marcia Lewis, the President once told Ms. Lewinsky that she ‘‘had been hurt a lot or something by different men and that he would be her

Snip

F. SUMMARY

In this case, the President made and caused to be made false statements to the American people about his relationship with Ms. Lewinsky. He also made false statements about whether he had lied under oath or otherwise obstructed justice in his civil case. By publicly and emphatically stating in January 1998 that ‘‘I did not have sexual relations with that woman’’ and these ‘‘allegations are false,’’ the President also effectively delayed a possible congressional inquiry, and then he further delayed it by asserting Executive Privilege and refusing to testify for six months during the Independent Counsel investigation. This represents substantial and credible information that may constitute grounds for an impeachment.

govinfo

Well the Clintons are pure trash

This is who the Republicans are.

At the time, they thought the impeachment was a "great victory".

Now we have a real criminal in the White House and they will not stop protecting and defending him.

D4vo6XFW0AA34_d.jpg

They didn't spy on Trump. The thing was that every time they investigated a Russian, someone from the Trump campaign was there first.

Trump told the entire world from a Lester Holt interview that the reason Trump fired Comey was to make the "Russia" investigation go away. It's on video. That was obstruction.
Have YOU been indicted for a crime ? No ?

So is it OK for us to call YOU a criminal ?

Comey should have been fired for allowing Hillary Clinton to go free, after all her crimes. Nothing is more obvious. He now is facing federal charges for this too.

It is often the case that to morons very rediculous things are "obvious"

Comey's descision to not charge Hillary was found to be reasonable and bias free by a 2018 Inspector General report that reviewed the case in detail and found only the fault in the way Comey publicly slammed Hillary during election.

Comey is not facing any federal charges related to any of this. And yes, you are a moron for thinking he is.

Maybe we can get Ken Starr back as special prosecutor again. He would clean up the coup attempt quickly.

It is often the case that to morons very rediculous things are "obvious"

Comey's descision to not charge Hillary was found to be reasonable and bias free by a 2018 Inspector General report that reviewed the case in detail and found only the fault in the way Comey publicly slammed Hillary during election.

Comey is not facing any federal charges related to any of this. And yes, you are a moron for thinking he is.
YOU are the moron. Hillary will be going to prison, in due time, and many others right along with her. Plenty of crimes to charge her with >>

Screen-Shot-2016-10-29-at-3.20.21-AM-1024x403.png

counts-2.png

hillary-guilty-3.png

Why?

D4vo9goXoAEW84a.jpg

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh.jpg
$30 Million investigation, with 17 staunch Hillary supporters >> No collusion, no indictments, no crime. Time to investigate the investigtors.

th
Staunch Hillary supporters don’t make Trump president.

They just didn’t understand that it was Trump who is the criminal.

It’s like everything Republicans accuse Hillary of doing Trump has actually done, double or triple.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third. The third limit is unique to the President. ‘‘The Presidency is more than an executive responsibility. It is the inspiring symbol of all that is highest in American purpose and ideals.’’ 27 When he took the Oath of Office in 1993 and again in 1997, President Clinton swore that he would ‘‘faithfully execute the Office of President.’’ 28 As the head of the Executive Branch, the President has the constitutional duty to ‘‘take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed.’’ 29 The President gave his testimony in the Jones case under oath and in the presence of a federal judge, a member of a co-equal branch of government; he then testified before a federal grand jury, a body of citizens who had themselves taken an oath to seek the truth. In view of the enormous trust and responsibility attendant to his high Office, the President has a manifest duty to ensure that his conduct at all times complies with the law of the land. In sum, perjury and acts that obstruct justice by any citizen— whether in a criminal case, a grand jury investigation, a congressional hearing, a civil trial, or civil discovery—are profoundly serious matters. When such acts are committed by the President of the United States, we believe those acts ‘‘may constitute grounds for an impeachment.’’

Snip

As the relationship developed over time, Ms. Lewinsky grew emotionally attached to President Clinton. She testified: ‘‘I never expected to fall in love with the President. I was surprised that I did.’’ 44 Ms. Lewinsky told him of her feelings. 45 At times, she believed that he loved her too.46 They were physically affectionate: ‘‘A lot of hugging, holding hands sometimes. He always used to push the hair out of my face.’’ 47 She called him ‘‘Handsome’’; on occasion, he called her ‘‘Sweetie,’’ ‘‘Baby,’’ or sometimes ‘‘Dear.’’ 48 He told her that he enjoyed talking to her—she recalled his saying that the two of them were ‘‘emotive and full of fire,’’ and she made him feel young.49 He said he wished he could spend more time with her.50 Ms. Lewinsky told confidants of the emotional underpinnings of the relationship as it evolved. According to her mother, Marcia Lewis, the President once told Ms. Lewinsky that she ‘‘had been hurt a lot or something by different men and that he would be her

Snip

F. SUMMARY

In this case, the President made and caused to be made false statements to the American people about his relationship with Ms. Lewinsky. He also made false statements about whether he had lied under oath or otherwise obstructed justice in his civil case. By publicly and emphatically stating in January 1998 that ‘‘I did not have sexual relations with that woman’’ and these ‘‘allegations are false,’’ the President also effectively delayed a possible congressional inquiry, and then he further delayed it by asserting Executive Privilege and refusing to testify for six months during the Independent Counsel investigation. This represents substantial and credible information that may constitute grounds for an impeachment.

govinfo

Muellers report looks like the kindergarten express.

The Democrats did not spy on Tramp's campaign and he would of not won if not for Russia. They also aided and abetted the Russian interference, but Mueller couldn't prove it because they lied and deleted emails.

Russia if you listening find the deleted emails of the Tramp campaign.
If you claim the Dems were not spying on Trump its clear you didn't read any of the Mueller Report.

The Democrats did not spy on Tramp's campaign and he would of not won if not for Russia. They also aided and abetted the Russian interference, but Mueller couldn't prove it because they lied and deleted emails.

If you claim the Dems were not spying on Trump its clear you didn't read any of the Mueller Report.

Give me page no and Section, make me eat my words and I say Dems were not spying on Tramp, digging up dirt is another thing and by the way, the republicans were never tramp and they were the ones trying to unearth the dirt, until he won the nomination, but their first choice was Cruz, another one of the worst.

Last edited:

Our intelligence agencies had the Russians under surveillance.
The problem is every time a Russian moved to the right there was a member of Donald Trump‘s campaign standing behind him.
The job of the intelligence agencies is to protect this country from foreign adversaries. Who knew that the foreign adversaries would be trumps closest friends?

Give me page no and Section, make me eat my words and I say Dems were not spying on Tramp, digging up dirt is another thing and by the way, the republicans were never tramp and they were the ones trying to unearth the dirt, until he won the nomination, but their first choice was Cruz, another one of the worst.
Nope, you have to do what I did and look for the pdf file. Then read the thing, and tell me what your impressions are.

BTW, some of the redacted material has to do with conversations between a former president and an intern.

Forum List

Back