The Ken Starr Report, reads like a trashy novel

It is often the case that to morons very rediculous things are "obvious"

Comey's descision to not charge Hillary was found to be reasonable and bias free by a 2018 Inspector General report that reviewed the case in detail and found only the fault in the way Comey publicly slammed Hillary during election.

Comey is not facing any federal charges related to any of this. And yes, you are a moron for thinking he is.
YOU are the moron. Hillary will be going to prison, in due time, and many others right along with her. Plenty of crimes to charge her with >>

Screen-Shot-2016-10-29-at-3.20.21-AM-1024x403.png

counts-2.png

hillary-guilty-3.png

BY WHEN? Give me a date so you will 100% know what a silly dupe you are when that date will come and go.

BY WHEN? Give me a date so you will 100% know what a silly dupe you are when that date will come and go.
What is the significance of a "date" ? That's a rhetorical question. I'll give you the answer. > it doesn't have any.

What is the significance of a "date" ? That's a rhetorical question. I'll give you the answer. > it doesn't have any.

So if it never happens (and it will not) you never have to admit being wrong - right?

Maybe you are smarter and a lot less honest than I gave you credit for.

So if it never happens (and it will not) you never have to admit being wrong - right?

Maybe you are smarter and a lot less honest than I gave you credit for.
You don't have a shred of anything to base a statement like > "..it never happens (and it will not)"

If it were to never happen, I WOULD have to admit to being wrong. But no worry. It is GOING to happen. There's too much evidence and pressure for it not to. In fact, it's ALREADY happening.

William Barr 'pretty upset' with Clinton emails investigation, Lindsey Graham says

Forum List

Back