The John Kennedy assassination ..who's who on the Grassy Knoll

The back of his head of blown off, period, you bitch.
wrong you delusional micro dick. the right side and some of the forehead are blown off..

Wrong, you delusional micro maggot. The right rear and NONE of the forehead were blown off.:lol:
The back of his head was blown off? You really think more evidence is needed to demonstrate that you're completely insane?

backofhead.jpg

The back of his head was blown off. You don't really think more evidence is needed to demonstrate that you're completely insane.
Your insanity has been thoroughly debunked ...

jfk_backWoundRuler3_231x231.jpg

00cJFKAutopsyPhoto.jpg

jfk4+001.jpg

So much for your lunacy that the "right rear" of JFK's head was "blown off." :cuckoo:

^someone farted in here.:9:

i love how the paid troll used fake doctored photos that phootography experts around the wolrd have concluded to be fake in his fantays and lies he tells that kennedy was shot from behind in the back of the head.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

^someone farted in here.:9:

i love how the paid troll used fake doctored photos that phootography experts around the wolrd have concluded to be fake in his fantays and lies he tells that kennedy was shot from behind in the back of the head.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Ooooh .... you sure told me ....

wrong you delusional micro dick. the right side and some of the forehead are blown off..

Wrong, you delusional micro maggot. The right rear and NONE of the forehead were blown off.:lol:
The back of his head was blown off? You really think more evidence is needed to demonstrate that you're completely insane?

backofhead.jpg

The back of his head was blown off. You don't really think more evidence is needed to demonstrate that you're completely insane.

00cJFKAutopsyPhoto.jpg

jfk4+001.jpg

So much for your lunacy that the "right rear" of JFK's head was "blown off." :cuckoo:

Was the autopsy report wrong when it included the Occipital region as part of the exit wound, you insane wackjob? Your altered image fails to show any missing skull in the back of the head. That is contradicted by forty eyewitnesses, the autopsy report, and frame 313 of Zapruder.

Missile Wounds (From jfk's autopsy report)

1. There is a large irregular defect of the scalp and skull on the right
involving chiefly the parietal bone but extending somewhat into the
temporal and occipital regions. In this region there is an actual
absence of scalp and bone
producing a defect which measures
approximately 13 cm. in greatest diameter.

backofhead.jpg

00cJFKAutopsyPhoto.jpg

jfk4+001.jpg

Was the autopsy report wrong when it included the Occipital region as part of the exit wound, you insane wackjob? Your altered image fails to show any missing skull in the back of the head. That is contradicted by forty eyewitnesses, the autopsy report, and frame 313 of Zapruder.

So? The shot, which came from behind, blew out big chunks of skull and brain, extending as far down as the occipital region.

wasn't there an additional hearing held, some time much after the Warren Commission published its white wash job, and the second hearing was given evidence that by way of the audio recordings available, there had to have been more than one gun firing upon the Presidential motorcade. That alone is very heavy stuff and should get followed up. I wonder why it has not?

backofhead.jpg

So? The shot, which came from behind, blew out big chunks of skull and brain, extending as far down as the occipital region.

That is the official story according to the men that performed and wrote the autopsy report. The government claimed they were wrong and moved up the entry wound to the Parietal region. You don't know what the evidence is, and that's your problem. Hill's account supports the autopsy report and frame 313. In other words, he's only assuming there was an entry in the rear, but the exit wound was obvious. Hill trying to reconcile this faux scenario would be interesting to say the least.

For Hill to have seen brain matter explode out the rear of JFK’s head and actually view the hole as he lie in the backseat is all the proof anyone needs to know that the massive exit wound was exactly where it always was, and where it wasn't supposed to be according to over fifty years of pushing it forward of that posterior area. The proof in this case is found by identifying the biggest lies. The government was apparently not comfortable with saying the entrance and exit wounds were both at the rear because no one would believe such tripe. Forty eyewitnesses, specific Zapruder frames, and the autopsy report support Clint Hill's description of JFK's exit wound.

Secret Service Agent Clint Hill wrote a 2012 book, “Mrs. Kennedy and Me,” in which he describes his experience during the JFK assassination.

“I heard the shot. The third shot,” he wrote. “The impact was like the sound of something hard hitting something hollow – like the sound of a melon shattering onto the cement. In the same instant, blood, brain matter, and bone fragments exploded from the back of the president’s head. The president’s blood, parts of his skull, bits of his brain were splattered all over me – on my face, my clothes, in my hair.”

As I peered into the backseat of the car,” Hill recalled. “I saw the president’s head in [Jackie’s] lap. His eyes were fixed, and I could see inside the back of his head. I could see inside the back of the president’s head.” Rare Zapruder footage: Multiple JFK assassins

600gape.jpg

backofhead.jpg

That is the official story according to the men that performed and wrote the autopsy report. The government claimed they were wrong and moved up the entry wound to the Parietal region. You don't know what the evidence is, and that's your problem. Hill's account supports the autopsy report and frame 313. In other words, he's only assuming there was an entry in the rear, but the exit wound was obvious. Hill trying to reconcile this faux scenario would be interesting to say the least.

For Hill to have seen brain matter explode out the rear of JFK’s head and actually view the hole as he lie in the backseat is all the proof anyone needs to know that the massive exit wound was exactly where it always was, and where it wasn't supposed to be according to over fifty years of pushing it forward of that posterior area. The proof in this case is found by identifying the biggest lies. The government was apparently not comfortable with saying the entrance and exit wounds were both at the rear because no one would believe such tripe. Forty eyewitnesses, specific Zapruder frames, and the autopsy report support Clint Hill's description of JFK's exit wound.

Secret Service Agent Clint Hill wrote a 2012 book, “Mrs. Kennedy and Me,” in which he describes his experience during the JFK assassination.

“I heard the shot. The third shot,” he wrote. “The impact was like the sound of something hard hitting something hollow – like the sound of a melon shattering onto the cement. In the same instant, blood, brain matter, and bone fragments exploded from the back of the president’s head. The president’s blood, parts of his skull, bits of his brain were splattered all over me – on my face, my clothes, in my hair.”

As I peered into the backseat of the car,” Hill recalled. “I saw the president’s head in [Jackie’s] lap. His eyes were fixed, and I could see inside the back of his head. I could see inside the back of the president’s head.” Rare Zapruder footage: Multiple JFK assassins

600gape.jpg

And still,nothing shows those photos are not authentic. Your delirium is noted as usual.

And still,nothing shows those photos are not authentic. Your delirium is noted as usual.

You are a pea-brained twit. The photo is proof of fakery because it doesn't show a hole in the rear, which is inconsistent with the evidence in this case. You lack the intelligence and knowledge to discuss this case properly.

You are a pea-brained twit. The photo is proof of fakery because it doesn't show a hole in the rear, which is inconsistent with the evidence in this case. You lack the intelligence and knowledge to discuss this case properly.
Because there was no hole in the back. You have failed miserably to prove there was and unlike you, I am under no obligation to listen to the voices in your head.

agent faun as always gets his ass handed to him on a platter by us.boy your handlers sure pay you a lot of money to troll these boards.no way in hell would you constantly come back here everyday for your constant ass beatings you get here everyday from us for FREE..no way.

agent faun as always gets his ass handed to him on a platter by us.boy your handlers sure pay you a lot of money to troll these boards.no way in hell would you constantly come back here everyday for your constant ass beatings you get here everyday from us for FREE..no way.
Your delusions aside, I still see don't see where the back of Kennedy's head was blown off. I earn every penny I get, huh?

someone farted in here.:9: these government agents are so predictable, a pattern i always notice with them is their handlers always send them to troll these threads that expose government corruption IMMEDIATELY.like clockwork,they are too easy to predict.i knew his hanlders would send him here to come on here and troll IMMEDIATELY after this post.:biggrin:

The shill is in a government agency being paid to troll these threads as we speak.

someone farted in here.:9: these government agents are so predictable, a pattern i always notice with them is their handlers always send them to troll these threads that expose government corruption IMMEDIATELY.like clockwork,they are too easy to predict.i knew his hanlders would send him here to come on here and troll IMMEDIATELY after this post.:biggrin:

The shill is in a government agency being paid to troll these threads as we speak.
Is this a quick enough response to earn my check for this week? Oh, and the back of JFK's head is still there in those photos.

backofhead.jpg

that was the side of his head ...insisting it was the back when all the credible evidence say otherwise,just proves what we already know about you !

Because there was no hole in the back. You have failed miserably to prove there was and unlike you, I am under no obligation to listen to the voices in your head.

That means in your deluded world that the autopsy report was wrong when it said the hole was toward the rear, in the occipital/parietal region?

Forum List

Back