The John Kennedy assassination ..who's who on the Grassy Knoll

This was answered a while ago.

The Magic bullet - Wasn't magic at all. They had the orientation of the seats wrong and when adjusted accounted for straight trajectories.

The fatal head shot actually came from a Secret Service guy whose M16 accidentally went off striking Kennedy in the head. He slipped in the vehicle that he was in following Kennedy and accidentally squeezed a round off which accounts for the smoke and smell by witnesses on the bridge as the motorcade passed under the bridge.

The cover-up came because the Secret Service did not want to be embarrassed.

There is a great documentary about it on Netflix.

nice fairy tale.that orientation seat thing has been debunked thousands of times over the years.:lol: you are so gullible you fall for what the CIA MEDIA TELLS YOU.:cuckoo:

Your are cluless about the document that was disocovered where gerald ford moved the bullet wound down from below his shoulder up to his neck,hense his reward as president participating in the coverup.:cuckoo: and ignorant that bullets travel DOWNWARD from a 45 degree trajectory angle from that high up making it impossible to have exited his neck as well since the bullet wound went through his back below his shoulder.:lol::cuckoo: miserable fail.:lol::lol::lol::D

you are a far more clever agent troll than dawgshit and rat in the ass at least.at least you dont talk about the same old debunked lies of the warren commission and can come up with a new disinformation lie that has been debunked as wel over the years.lol

Last edited:

The Magic bullet - Wasn't magic at all. They had the orientation of the seats wrong and when adjusted accounted for straight trajectories.

The fatal head shot actually came from a Secret Service guy whose M16 accidentally went off striking Kennedy in the head. He slipped in the vehicle that he was in following Kennedy and accidentally squeezed a round off which accounts for the smoke and smell by witnesses on the bridge as the motorcade passed under the bridge.

Thejedi is right

•Pinky•

Thejedi is right

•Pinky•

whatever you say the jedi.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Take time to watch the film and review the investigation before you automatically assume this is impossible. Otherwise you can't really form an intelligent opinion.

•Pinky•

Take time to watch the film and review the investigation before you automatically assume this is impossible. Otherwise you can't really form an intelligent opinion.

•Pinky•

hey jedi,hate to be the bearer of bad news to you but that is a new disinformation ploy by the government that a secret service agent accidently shot JFK now that their lies of oswald being the lone assassin have been shreaded over the years.

to get an intelligent opinion you must first get familiar with the facts which i can see you obviously are not aware of.first off,many witnesses saw a gunman behind the fence firing a rifle.

He was there as a diversion to get everybodys attention away from Greer,the driver that fired the fatal head shot. second,all the dallas doctors said the wound in the back of the head was an EXIT wound,if you know anything about ballistics you know that an exit wound from a bullet is larger than an entrance wound.the entire back of his head was blasted out,there was nothing there. so that pretty much shoots down the new laughable disinformation ploy by the government that he was shot from the back by a secret service agent.

the films never show his gun going off either in any of the films.
oh and dont fall for that pic displayed earlier by that disinfo agent showing the back of his head intact either because the dallas doctors who have seen those pics over the years, have all said that was not what they saw in dallas,that his head was entirely gone.photographic experts agree with them as well that they are obvious forgerys.

Last edited:
Investigation of the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy: Hearings ... - Google Books
JFK Assassination Forum discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963 Assassination of JFK

I think the agent closest to jfk after the shot would know best about exactly where the skull was blasted off.

From his W.C. testimony

Mr. SPECTER. You say that it appeared that she was reaching as if something was coming over to the rear portion of the car, back in the area where you were coming to?
Mr. HILL. Yes, sir.
Mr. SPECTER. Was there anything back there that you observed, that she might have been reaching for?
Mr. HILL. I thought I saw something come off the back, too, but I cannot say that there was. I do know that the next day we found the portion of the President's head.
From 'Mrs Kennedy and Me" by Clint Hill'

In his memoir, Mrs Kennedy And Me, Mr Hill said of the final shot: 'The impact was like the sound of something hard hitting a melon shattering into cement

'In the same instant, blood, brain matter and bone fragments exploded from the back of the President's head... and splattered all over me - on my face, my clothes, in my hair.'
As he moved towards Mrs Kennedy, he watched her reaction: 'Her eyes were filled with terror,' he wrote. 'She was reaching for something. She was reaching for a piece of the President's head.'

ZAPRUDER FRAME # 374 & a few others - Page 9 - JFK Assassination Debate - The Education Forum FRAMES 313 AND 312.

Investigation of the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy: Hearings ... - Google Books
JFK Assassination Forum discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963 Assassination of JFK

I think the agent closest to jfk after the shot would know best about exactly where the skull was blasted off.

From his W.C. testimony

Mr. SPECTER. You say that it appeared that she was reaching as if something was coming over to the rear portion of the car, back in the area where you were coming to?
Mr. HILL. Yes, sir.
Mr. SPECTER. Was there anything back there that you observed, that she might have been reaching for?
Mr. HILL. I thought I saw something come off the back, too, but I cannot say that there was. I do know that the next day we found the portion of the President's head.
From 'Mrs Kennedy and Me" by Clint Hill'

In his memoir, Mrs Kennedy And Me, Mr Hill said of the final shot: 'The impact was like the sound of something hard hitting a melon shattering into cement

'In the same instant, blood, brain matter and bone fragments exploded from the back of the President's head... and splattered all over me - on my face, my clothes, in my hair.'
As he moved towards Mrs Kennedy, he watched her reaction: 'Her eyes were filled with terror,' he wrote. 'She was reaching for something. She was reaching for a piece of the President's head.'

ZAPRUDER FRAME # 374 & a few others - Page 9 - JFK Assassination Debate - The Education Forum FRAMES 313 AND 312.

did you get banned from the the necrophila forum again?

nice fairy tale.that orientation seat thing has been debunked thousands of times over the years.:lol: you are so gullible you fall for what the CIA MEDIA TELLS YOU.:cuckoo:

Your are cluless about the document that was disocovered where gerald ford moved the bullet wound down from below his shoulder up to his neck,hense his reward as president participating in the coverup.:cuckoo: and ignorant that bullets travel DOWNWARD from a 45 degree trajectory angle from that high up making it impossible to have exited his neck as well since the bullet wound went through his back below his shoulder.:lol::cuckoo: miserable fail.:lol::lol::lol::D

you are a far more clever agent troll than dawgshit and rat in the ass at least.at least you dont talk about the same old debunked lies of the warren commission and can come up with a new disinformation lie that has been debunked as wel over the years.lol
I hate to be the bearer of bad news ... buuuut ... an insane conspiracist denying reality is not actually "debunking" anything.

For Hill to have seen brain matter explode out the rear of JFK’s head and actually view the hole as he lie in the backseat is all the proof anyone needs to know that the massive exit wound was exactly where it always was, and where it wasn't supposed to be according to over fifty years of pushing it forward of that posterior area. The proof in this case is found by identifying the biggest lies. The government was apparently not comfortable with saying the entrance and exit wounds were both at the rear because no one would believe such tripe. Forty eyewitnesses, specific Zapruder frames, and the autopsy report support Clint Hill's description of JFK's exit wound.

Secret Service Agent Clint Hill wrote a 2012 book, “Mrs. Kennedy and Me,” in which he describes his experience during the JFK assassination.

“I heard the shot. The third shot,” he wrote. “The impact was like the sound of something hard hitting something hollow – like the sound of a melon shattering onto the cement. In the same instant, blood, brain matter, and bone fragments exploded from the back of the president’s head. The president’s blood, parts of his skull, bits of his brain were splattered all over me – on my face, my clothes, in my hair.”

As I peered into the backseat of the car,” Hill recalled. “I saw the president’s head in [Jackie’s] lap. His eyes were fixed, and I could see inside the back of his head. I could see inside the back of the president’s head.” Rare Zapruder footage Multiple JFK assassins

Lol no. My names not that well thought out. The name was given to me when my friends who created a political activist page on Facebook called "peacenotsheep" and made me an admin. The creator of the page used the handle "Rayne" and I had pink hair at the time so they named me "•Pinky•" and we referred to ourselves as •Pinky• and the Rayne
ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1410884183.010388.jpg

I hate to be the bearer of bad news ... buuuut ... an insane conspiracist denying reality is not actually "debunking" anything.

thats what you warren commission paid shills are,insane.
For Hill to have seen brain matter explode out the rear of JFK’s head and actually view the hole as he lie in the backseat is all the proof anyone needs to know that the massive exit wound was exactly where it always was, and where it wasn't supposed to be according to over fifty years of pushing it forward of that posterior area. The proof in this case is found by identifying the biggest lies. The government was apparently not comfortable with saying the entrance and exit wounds were both at the rear because no one would believe such tripe. Forty eyewitnesses, specific Zapruder frames, and the autopsy report support Clint Hill's description of JFK's exit wound.

Secret Service Agent Clint Hill wrote a 2012 book, “Mrs. Kennedy and Me,” in which he describes his experience during the JFK assassination.

“I heard the shot. The third shot,” he wrote. “The impact was like the sound of something hard hitting something hollow – like the sound of a melon shattering onto the cement. In the same instant, blood, brain matter, and bone fragments exploded from the back of the president’s head. The president’s blood, parts of his skull, bits of his brain were splattered all over me – on my face, my clothes, in my hair.”

As I peered into the backseat of the car,” Hill recalled. “I saw the president’s head in [Jackie’s] lap. His eyes were fixed, and I could see inside the back of his head. I could see inside the back of the president’s head.” Rare Zapruder footage Multiple JFK assassins
the warren commission apologists cant deny facts the zapruder film has been altered in the fact that photographic experts from around the world have concluded it to be that plus the statements of the witnesses one what they did contradict whats the film shows.

one of them being that hill said he shoved jackie back into the car where the film doesnt show that,it just shows her reaching for what they want people to believe is part of the skull and getting back into the car because the reality is she was trying to get out of the car after seeing greer shoot kennedy.

Interesting information there.thanks. she obviously didnt fire the fatal head shot.Greer"whoconnections to the CIA" did.

However some facts that are very intriguing make you wonder if she was in on it as much as Lyndon Johnson was and just like Johnson,faked her emotions over it as well pretending to be in shock and broken up about it and everything BECAUSE her parents the boviers,were friends interestingly enough with George Demorenshield who of course was Oswalds handler.

Demorenshield and oswald of course were connected very heavily with the intelligence community and the CIA which is really no surprise because Demorenshield of course worked closely with none other than the Bushwacker George Bush Sr.

kinda blows your mind the connections here doesnt it?

Specter told Dr. Jones that some eyewitnesses saw the shooter from the front. I wound who that could be?

In the Introduction, on page xiii, the author writes: "Late in this project, I came upon a startling revelation in Dr. Ron Jones's oral history. After taking his Warren Commission deposition at Parkland, chief counsel Arlen Specter told Jones,

"We have people who would testify that they saw somebody shoot the president from the front. But we don't want to interview them, and I don't want you to say anything about that, either." http://www.amazon.com/We-Were-There-Revelations-Attended-ebook/dp/B00E258JTS/ref=cm_cr_pr_orig_subj

Specter told Dr. Jones that some eyewitnesses saw the shooter from the front. I wound who that could be?

In the Introduction, on page xiii, the author writes: "Late in this project, I came upon a startling revelation in Dr. Ron Jones's oral history. After taking his Warren Commission deposition at Parkland, chief counsel Arlen Specter told Jones,

"We have people who would testify that they saw somebody shoot the president from the front. But we don't want to interview them, and I don't want you to say anything about that, either." http://www.amazon.com/We-Were-There-Revelations-Attended-ebook/dp/B00E258JTS/ref=cm_cr_pr_orig_subj

The back of his head of blown off, period, you bitch.
wrong you delusional micro dick. the right side and some of the forehead are blown off..

Wrong, you delusional micro maggot. The right rear and NONE of the forehead were blown off.:lol:
The back of his head was blown off? You really think more evidence is needed to demonstrate that you're completely insane?

backofhead.jpg

The back of his head was blown off. You don't really think more evidence is needed to demonstrate that you're completely insane.

Forum List

Back