The John Kennedy assassination ..who's who on the Grassy Knoll

There was no entrance hole in the rear
, because there was a massive gaping exit wound in the rear. This and other facts will continue to expose your unwillingness to prove any of your fake claims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73cwa7T7yKE

Where did Clint Hill say the bullet entered and exited?

Where did he point to on his own head where jfk's missing skull was?

It entered the right rear of the head . . . and exited the upper right rear quadrant of the skull. But it was so explosive that it caused an eruption of material, and that material came over myself, the rear of the car, Mrs. Kennedy," Hill recalled. Ex-Secret Service Agent Hill: Oswald Was Lone Gunman

"The right side of his face was up. I could see his eyes were fixed. I could see into the skull, there was a hole in the skull. And you could see that part of the brain was gone. It wasn't even there."

There was no entrance hole in the rear
, because there was a massive gaping exit wound in the rear. This and other facts will continue to expose your unwillingness to prove any of your fake claims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73cwa7T7yKE

Where did Clint Hill say the bullet entered and exited?

Where did he point to on his own head where jfk's missing skull was?

It entered the right rear of the head . . . and exited the upper right rear quadrant of the skull. But it was so explosive that it caused an eruption of material, and that material came over myself, the rear of the car, Mrs. Kennedy," Hill recalled. Ex-Secret Service Agent Hill: Oswald Was Lone Gunman

"The right side of his face was up. I could see his eyes were fixed. I could see into the skull, there was a hole in the skull. And you could see that part of the brain was gone. It wasn't even there."

bullshit. if you look at the top right of Kennedy's just above his ear .it's the same spot the man pictured has his hand on..

Of course Linda Willis understood a rear entry was impossible. Dr. McClelland pointed to the exact area the bullet really entered. The driver who fired the fatal shot pointed to this exact area when questioned by Arlen Specter. The specks of lead Greer was referring to were behind the right eye, the bullet's actual entry point. http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps834f3ddb.jpg

"The particular headshot must have come from another direction besides behind him because the back of his head blew off, and it doesn't make sense to be hit from the rear and still have your face intact. So he must've been hit from another position, ya know possibly, ya know in the front or over to the side, I, I really don't know where, but the back of his head blew off." Great quotes from eyewitnesses. Linda Willis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=WHvfDijnASM

Phillip Willis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Willis stated in a 1979 interview: "There's no doubt in our mind the final shot that blew his head off did not come from the depository. His head blew up like a halo. The brains and matter went to the left and the rear."

Mr. Specter.
Did you just mention, Mr. Greer, a hole in the President's head in addition to the large area of the skull which was shot away?
Mr. Greer.
No. I had just seen that, you know, the head was damaged in all this part of it but I believe looking at the X-rays, I looked at the X-rays when they were taken in the autopsy room, and the person who does that type work showed us the trace of it because there would be little specks of lead where the bullet had come from here and it came to the--they showed where it didn't come on through. It came to a sinus cavity or something they said, over the eye.

Mr. Specter.
Indicating the right eye
. (Greer pointed over his right eye)
Mr. Greer.
I may be wrong.
Mr. Specter.
You don't know which eye?
Mr. Greer.
I don't know which eye, I may be wrong. But they showed us the trace of it coming through but there were very little small specks on the X-rays that these professionals knew what course that the bullet had taken, the lead.
Mr. Specter.
Would you describe in very general terms what injury you observed as to the President's head during the course of the autopsy?

Mr. Greer.
I would--to the best of my recollection it was in this part of the head right here.
Mr. Specter.
Upper right?
Mr. Greer.
Upper right side
Mr. Specter.
Upper right side, going toward the rear. And what was the condition of the skull at that point?

Mr. Greer.
The skull was completely--this part was completely gone.

People know, that is KNOW what is real here,
Look up Bill Hicks doing his bit on the JFK murder were he sez
"BACK & TO THE LEFT" and it invokes nervous twitters from the crowd, clearly indicating that people KNOW, they just don't want to admit that they know, because to admit that you know, invokes responsibility for what you know, and most people do not want the heavy weight of responsibility for that knowledge. So now what? How to wake up the sleeping masses?
any suggestions from the peanut gallery?

The back of his head was blown off. Penn and idiot had jfk's face wiped out. Real evidence must always be ignored to push a false conclusion.

"BACK & TO THE LEFT" and it invokes nervous twitters from the crowd, clearly indicating that people KNOW, they just don't want to admit that they know, because to admit that you know, invokes responsibility for what you know, and most people do not want the heavy weight of responsibility for that knowledge. So now what? How to wake up the sleeping masses?

Bill Hicks????
Dead drug addict comedian is your reference.:cuckoo:

Occam's razor. The back of his head was blown off. Jfk was shot from the front. There is nothing simple about a bullet entering and exiting the rear. The driver shooting jfk in the forehead with a resulting rear blow-out is perfectly simple.

The most useful statement of the principle for scientists is
"when you have two competing theories that make exactly the same predictions, the simpler one is the better."

Occam's razor is often cited in stronger forms than Occam intended, as in the following statements. . .

"If you have two theories that both explain the observed facts, then you should use the simplest until more evidence comes along"

"The simplest explanation for some phenomenon is more likely to be accurate than more complicated explanations."

"If you have two equally likely solutions to a problem, choose the simplest."

"The explanation requiring the fewest assumptions is most likely to be correct."

. . .or in the only form that takes its own advice. . .
"Keep things simple!" What is Occam's Razor?

Sam Kinney said basically the same thing, but didn't write a book. Someone called him and asked a few questions. He answered them like he'd been waiting years for that call. The truth is just he truth. It doesn't mean that anything will be done about it, but at least it's been discovered in a brutally honest fashion.

Kinney, the driver with the sunglasses in the follow-up car had a perfect view of jfk's head exploding. It's verified and proven. Clint Hill, the agent who got Jackie back in the limo stood next to Kinney.

https://www.causes.com/causes/308048/updates/647605

In regard to JFK's head wound, Kinney was explicit: "He
had no brain left- it was blown out...there was nothing left...it was)
the back of the head
. I saw it (the shot) hit and I saw his hair come
out
...I had brain matter all over my windshield and left arm, that's how
close we were to it...it was the right rear part of his head...because
that's the part I saw blow out. I saw hair come out, the piece blow out
then the skin went back in- an explosion in and out
". Elaborating
further, Sam said, after telling him that that's where the Parkland
doctors saw the wound, "I would say that, too...it involved half his
head". Asked to explain the 1500 gram brain at the autopsy, Sam seemed
perplexed, saying that "there was brain matter all over the place".
...Amazingly, when I told Kinney that there was a book- "High Treason"-
that alleged that "[SS agent] Emory Roberts ordered the men not to move", Sam said, "Exactly right"! ... I also attempted to get Kinney to go on the record in
writing, but I was too late: his widow Hazel informed me that Sam passed
away 7/21/97
while they were travelling through Iowa [letter to author
dated 11/20/97].

Bill Hicks????

so its down to shoot the messenger ..... right?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/__YFz8zUJ7.../_JIvoUXYwLE/s1600/12.1n008.jfk2--300x300.jpg
V. Palamara Medical Reference book excerpt

52) Evelyn Lincoln, JFK's secretary [deceased 5/11/95]:
a) 4/21/91 interview with Harry Livingstone for "High Treason 2", pp.
435-437---" I remember coming into Parkland Hospital, and Dr. Burkley
telling me that he [JFK] had gone, and Jackie was sitting outside of the
place where he was being kept---they were doing the autopsy or whatever
they were doing, and I went up to her and tried to console her."; "I
never looked at any of that [the autopsy materials]. Nothing. I kept it,
and then Bobby [Kennedy] moved it into another room. It was all sealed
up. I never saw any of it I had no access to it."; "It was a conspiracy.
There was no doubt about that
...J. Edgar Hoover was involved in it.";

Occam's razor.

>> nonsense removed <<

Ill see your razor, and raise you....

magic-cream-shave-razorless-beard-remover-6oz-tube-2.gif

The back of his head was blown off. Penn and idiot had jfk's face wiped out. Real evidence must always be ignored to push a false conclusion.

That's still not the back of JFK'S head that was blown off. And thanks for that Penn & Teller video. With JFK's head snapping back just like their melon, it proves the shot came from behind Kennedy. Maybe you just have the wrong driver? Maybe it was the driver of the car behind Kennedy's limo? :lol:

A SHOT RIGHT THERE IN THE CAR

Austin Miller's Warren Commission Testimony (back to the list of witnesses)
Posner vs Harris

(Miller was standing on the triple overpass)

Mr. BELIN - Well, describe what happened. Did you see the motorcade come by?
Mr. MILLER - Yes sir; it came down main street and turned north on Houston Street and went over two blocks and turned left on Elm Street. Got about halfway down the hill going toward the underpass and that is when as I recall the first shot was fired.
Mr. BELIN - Did you know it was a shot when you heard it?
Mr. MILLER - I didn't know it. I thought at first the motorcycle backfiring or somebody throwed some firecrackers out.
Mr. BELIN - Then what did you hear or see?
Mr. MILLER - After the first one, just a few seconds later, there was two more shots fired, or sounded like a sound at the time. I don't know for sure. And it was after that I saw some man in the car fall forward, and a women next to him grab him and hollered, and just what, I don't know exactly what she said.
Mr. BELIN - Then what did you see?
Mr. MILLER - About that time I turned to look toward the - there is a little plaza sitting on the hill. I looked over there to see if anything was there, who through the firecracker or whatever it was, or see if anything was up there, and there wasn't nobody standing there, so I stepped back and looked at the tracks to see if anybody run across the railroad tracks, and there was nobody running across the railroad tracks. So I turned right straight back just in time to see the convertible take off fast.
Mr. BELIN - You mean the convertible in which the President was riding?
Mr. MILLER - I wouldn't want to say it was the President. It was a convertible, but I saw a man fall over. I don't know whose convertible it was.
Mr. BELIN - Where did the shots sound like they came from?
Mr. MILLER - Well, the way it sounded like, it came from the, I would say from right there in the car. Would be to my left, the way I was looking at him toward that incline.

Mr. BELIN - Is there anything else that you can think of that you saw?
Mr. MILLER - About the time I looked over to the side there, there was a police officer. No; a motorcycle running his motor under against the curb, and jumped off and come up to the hill toward the top and right behind him was some more officers and plainclothesmen, too.
Mr. BELIN - Did you see anyone that might be, that gave any suspicious movements of any kind over there?
Mr. MILLER - No, sir; I didn't
Mr. BELIN - Did you see anyone when you looked around on the railroad tracks, that you hadn't seen before
Mr. MILLER - No, sir; I didn't.

Bill Hicks????

so its down to shoot the messenger ..... right?
that's how predfran troll debates,when he is confronted with facts he cant refute,he shoots the messenger.

You sure are getting the handlers of faun,rat in the ass and dawgshit worried seven the fact they sent them here recently to troll.I wonder where rat in the ass has been the last several months. He must have gotten tired of the constant ass beatings he gets here everyday so he asked his handlers if he could have a few months off and have someone replace him for a while I guess.I guess his replacement only trolled at other message boards though when he was gone and never came here obviously.

he had been gone so long I had hoped he had died.that was hoping for too much though obviously.

You sure are getting the handlers of faun,rat in the ass and dawgshit worried seven the fact they sent them here recently to troll.I wonder where rat in the ass has been the last several months. He must have gotten tired of the constant ass beatings he gets here everyday so he asked his handlers if he could have a few months off and have someone replace him for a while I guess.I guess his replacement only trolled at other message boards though when he was gone and never came here obviously.

he had been gone so long I had hoped he had died.that was hoping for too much though obviously.

More proof that you're lying when you say you have me on ignore. With the new software, you wouldn't even see it.

How much do your handlers pay you to come here and lie all day???

So, the driver turned around and shot Kennedy and then shot the congressman. Neither Jackie nor the congressman said anything about it later. The driver shoots a congressman and kills a president and they all agree to not say shit?

This is the stupidest theory going.

Forum List

Back