The Iron Law of power density and the myth of solar and wind energy .....

Is this an inconsequential thing?

1701142444999.png

The United States has the largest number of natural gas power stations in the world. As of 2022, there were 987 such power plants in the U.S. Unsurprisingly, this also results in the U.S. housing the greatest gas power capacity of any country, at nearly 530 gigawatts.

So far in 2023, 10 natural gas-fired power plants have come online in the United States with a total of 6.8 gigawatts (GW) of electric generating capacity.

Who's up for some math?

The solution is not part of the theory. Can I then conclude that you believe AGW theory to be valid?
answer me this,,
have any of the people claiming global warming as a problem provided an instruction book on what the global temp should be and why humans make it worse??

cause from what I see the planet has been warming everyday since the peak of the ice age,,

answer me this,,
have any of the people claiming global warming as a problem provided an instruction book on what the global temp should be and why humans make it worse??

cause from what I see the planet has been warming everyday since the peak of the ice age,,
Why aren't you answering the question?
because it has a zero effect on the CO2 fraud

did I mention the CO2 thing is a fraud??

yeah the C02 scam is a fraud,,
Why do you believe "the CO2 thing is a fraud"?

Actually, the planet has been cooling for the last 5,000 years as we have already passed the peak of the most recent interglacial period. That was quickly overwhelmed by AGW, but that's what we'd be doing if not for that.

Why aren't you answering the question?

Why do you believe "the CO2 thing is a fraud"?

Actually, the planet has been cooling for the last 5,000 years as we have already passed the peak of the most recent interglacial period. That was quickly overwhelmed by AGW, but that's what we'd be doing if not for that.
when you can show me an instruction book on what the temp is supposed to be we can have a productive discussion on the topic,,
until then its all made up BS to enrich elites and control the masses,,

when you can show me an instruction book on what the temp is supposed to be we can have a productive discussion on the topic,,
until then its all made up BS to enrich elites and control the masses,,
The start of a productive discussion would be you explaining why you believe "the CO2 thing is a fraud". Your apparent hesitance to discuss your own claim makes me think that you don't have a good answer. I'd be delighted if you could prove me wrong.

The start of a productive discussion would be you explaining why you believe "the CO2 thing is a fraud". Your apparent hesitance to discuss your own claim makes me think that you don't have a good answer. I'd be delighted if you could prove me wrong.
because you cant provide anything to support what is happening isnt whats supposed to be happening,, let alone if humans are to blame,,

maybe you should prove yourself right first,, how about an instruction book on what the earths temp is supposed to be??

because you cant provide anything to support what is happening isnt whats supposed to be happening,, let alone if humans are to blame,,

maybe you should prove yourself right first,, how about an instruction book on what the earths temp is supposed to be??
The world is getting warmer from the greenhouse effect acting on the CO2 that humans have added to the atmosphere. There are enormous amounts of evidence supporting that theory and I can show you lots and lots of it. But first, you should explain to me why you think "the CO2 thing is a fraud". Purty please?

The world is getting warmer from the greenhouse effect acting on the CO2 that humans have added to the atmosphere. There are enormous amounts of evidence supporting that theory and I can show you lots and lots of it. But first, you should explain to me why you think "the CO2 thing is a fraud". Purty please?
you guys keep saying that but never show what its supposed to be to back it up,,

constantly repeating the same thing hoping it becomes tryth may work on the simple minded but its not going to work on me,,

so how about something that shows what its supposed to be or it will always be a fraud,,,

you guys keep saying that but never show what its supposed to be to back it up,,
I'm having a hard time understanding what you're trying to say but some of that may be because I've been assuming that you're familiar with this topic and maybe you're not. Global temperature graphs covering the last few hundred years look like this:
1701209834501.png

1701209867967.png

1701209947764.png

So, we'd like temperatures moving back to what we had before that precipitous rise following the Industrial Revolution.

constantly repeating the same thing hoping it becomes tryth may work on the simple minded but its not going to work on me,
Perhaps you should consider that I repeat the same contentions and data because they are the product of settled science.
,so how about something that shows what its supposed to be or it will always be a fraud,,,
I just did and they were data you've seen here dozens of times. You still have not presented one iota of cause to consider any of this fraud. Do you have ANY evidence to support your claim that this is all a fraud? If so, we'd love to see it.

I'm having a hard time understanding what you're trying to say but some of that may be because I've been assuming that you're familiar with this topic and maybe you're not. Global temperature graphs covering the last few hundred years look like this:
View attachment 865261
View attachment 865262
View attachment 865263

So, we'd like temperatures moving back to what we had before that precipitous rise following the Industrial Revolution.

Perhaps you should consider that I repeat the same contentions and data because they are the product of settled science.

I just did and they were data you've seen here dozens of times. You still have not presented one iota of cause to consider any of this fraud. Do you have ANY evidence to support your claim that this is all a fraud? If so, we'd love to see it.
so you cant tell us what its supposed to be,,

how do you expect anyone to believe you if you cant tell us that simple thing??

I just did.

Because I expect them to understand what mainstream science is telling us.
no you didnt,, you posted a few pretty pictures with bright colors,,

where is the instruction book that shows what the earths temp is supposed to be??

tell me, how does a forest in vermont reduce C02 for a manufacturing plant in california??

no you didnt,, you posted a few pretty pictures with bright colors,,
You can't read those graphs? The vertical axis is temperature. The horizontal axis is year. They show how the world had fairly stable temperatures and then began warming at an accelerating pace. What we want is to return to conditions before that rapid warming began.
where is the instruction book that shows what the earths temp is supposed to be??
Instruction book? I would recommend a product from the IPCC's third working groups called "Mitigating Climate Change" found at AR6 Climate Change 2022: Mitigation of Climate Change — IPCC
tell me, how does a forest in vermont reduce C02 for a manufacturing plant in california??
The different gases in our atmosphere get thoroughly mixed by the winds and storms and rains. CO2 from that plant in California will eventually be spread all over the world - joining the global pool of CO2. The forest in vermont will take some of that CO2 in and use sunlight and the photosynthetic process to make sugar from it which will provide the tree the energy it needs to live and grow. Unfortunately, when that tree dies, all the CO2 it took in will be released to the air, the water and soil. Warming is only caused by the CO2 in the air, so hopefully the tree and all its brethren, will hide some of that CO2 away where it can't hurt us but, in the long run, trees and plants only sequester the CO2 contained in their 'bodies' and only for as long as they live. Having more trees and plants on the planet helps - because their specific gas is not in the air, but they will not continuously lower CO2.

You can't read those graphs? The vertical axis is temperature. The horizontal axis is year. They show how the world had fairly stable temperatures and then began warming at an accelerating pace. What we want is to return to conditions before that rapid warming began.

Instruction book? I would recommend a product from the IPCC's third working groups called "Mitigating Climate Change" found at AR6 Climate Change 2022: Mitigation of Climate Change — IPCC

The different gases in our atmosphere get thoroughly mixed by the winds and storms and rains. CO2 from that plant in California will eventually be spread all over the world - joining the global pool of CO2. The forest in vermont will take some of that CO2 in and use sunlight and the photosynthetic process to make sugar from it which will provide the tree the energy it needs to live and grow. Unfortunately, when that tree dies, all the CO2 it took in will be released to the air, the water and soil. Warming is only caused by the CO2 in the air, so hopefully the tree and all its brethren, will hide some of that CO2 away where it can't hurt us but, in the long run, trees and plants only sequester the CO2 contained in their 'bodies' and only for as long as they live. Having more trees and plants on the planet helps - because their specific gas is not in the air, but they will not continuously lower CO2.
something written by the people claiming a catastrophy isnt an instruction book,, its propaganda to support their false claims,,,

if youre going to lie at least make it believable,,

the forrest in vermonyt has nothing to do with a building in california,, well other than a money making scam,,,

and why do you ignore the scientist that claim its not happening??

Forum List

Back