The Idiot Left

Yeah they are idiots alright, yet they think they are the wizards of smart.

"Washington State plans extensive discovery into the president's state of mind when the order was issued, as well as the state of mind of key presidential advisers."

This is of absolutely no relevance to the matter. The presidential authority in this matter is absolute, and by his decision only.

Byron York: Next Step in Executive Order Case — Get Inside Trump's Head
Who is Byron York, and why should I believe him?
That is funny and proves how uninformed you are. York has been around for decades, but he is not a liberal so you wouldn't know anything about him. LMFAO!!!

"Washington State plans extensive discovery into the president's state of mind when the order was issued, as well as the state of mind of key presidential advisers."

This is of absolutely no relevance to the matter. The presidential authority in this matter is absolute, and by his decision only.

Whether you know him or not, the POV of the 9th and Washington courts are matters of public knowledge.

That is funny and proves how uninformed you are. York has been around for decades, but he is not a liberal so you wouldn't know anything about him. LMFAO!!!
Gipper, my question was not how long he has been blogging. It is..who is he and why should I believe him? There are lots of political hacks I have not followed over the years from both opposing points of view, and probably many from both sides I do read that you have never heard of. It never occurred to me that it makes you uninformed if you don't read my preferences.

Gipper, my question was not how long he has been blogging. It is..who is he and why should I believe him? There are lots of political hacks I have not followed over the years from both opposing points of view, and probably many from both sides I do read that you have never heard of. It never occurred to me that it makes you uninformed if you don't read my preferences.
I fully understood your initial question and your second question is just as clueless as the first. He is not a blogger. He is a columnist, author, and TV commentator...but since he is not a leftist, you have never heard of him, yet he has been around a long time.

Proof you are getting all your news from left wing sources.

I fully understood your initial question and your second question is just as clueless as the first. He is not a blogger. He is a columnist, author, and TV commentator...but since he is not a leftist, you have never heard of him, yet he has been around a long time.

Proof you are getting all your news from left wing sources.
Gipper, I misled you...unintentionally. I've seen Byron York. I can picture him..curly brown hair, glasses. But you are right that I do not seek out his work. Even so, I've never felt uninformed because I am not a follower of Byron York. Maybe even more informed because I don't have to sort thru his wishful thinking to reach a cogent conclusion.

Forum List

Back