The indescribable evil of the left

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
With each passing day, the left becomes more mentally unstable, more unethical, and more evil....
IMG_3205.jpg

Oxford University’s so-called “ethicists” say that newborn babies are not “actual person”, but “potential persons”.

And Planned Parenthood’s President, Cecile Richards, is urging women to embrace their abortions and boast proudly of them as the next step to liberation.

This is the slippery slope of eugenics, euthanasia and mass murder by government.

It’s also why Neil Gorsuch’s appointment to the Supreme Court is so desperately needed.

Killing babies no different from abortion, experts say

Killing Newborn Babies No Different To Abortion, Say Medical Ethicists | The Huffington Post

Okay, buddy, slow your roll there. I'll agree that aborting a newborn is absolutely unethical, but calm down would you?

We're not spiraling into a pit of mass murder and eugenics with Gorsuch being our only hope because some guy published his unpopular opinion.

And please, don't let this guy speak for all liberals. I'm sure that the good majority of us wouldn't support this.

Okay, buddy, slow your roll there. I'll agree that aborting a newborn is absolutely unethical, but calm down would you?

We're not spiraling into a pit of mass murder and eugenics with Gorsuch being our only hope because some guy published his unpopular opinion.

And please, don't let this guy speak for all liberals. I'm sure that the good majority of us wouldn't support this.
Agreed. It is too bad the few sane liberals won't come out and condemn this idiocy.

Dude...this is not breaking news. The left in Europe has been pushing since around 2010 or so that it should be ok to "abort" a child up to 5 years of age if a parent later realizes they do not wish to be a parent.

And history has shown us that American liberals universally support whatever their European counterparts supports - albeit about 10 years behind the curve.

Everyone must be labeled, categorized and dehumanized, it is the american way.

Dude...this is not breaking news. The left in Europe has been pushing since around 2010 or so that it should be ok to "abort" a child up to 5 years of age if a parent later realizes they do not wish to be a parent.

And history has shown us that American liberals universally support whatever their European counterparts supports - albeit about 10 years behind the curve.

See, but you keep generalizing it to be the entire left wing that's following these idiots. But I can guarantee you, that this "left" is probably the far left communist nutcases, who is but a fraction of the actual group. You just hear about the nutcases more than the majority because the nutcases scream louder and get more coverage.

There's a few that are pushing their horrid agenda, yeah, but that is a small, small group. You claim that the left wants this, the entire left wants to kill newborns, but your sources say that it's a small group of unethical doctors.

Not everyone on the left is an evil scumbag.

Everyone must be labeled, categorized and dehumanized, it is the american way.
No it is the way of the Left.

So this would be similar to our droning program in the middle east then. Interesting.

See, but you keep generalizing it to be the entire left wing that's following these idiots. But I can guarantee you, that this "left" is probably the far left communist nutcases, who is but a fraction of the actual group. You just hear about the nutcases more than the majority because the nutcases scream louder and get more coverage.

There's a few that are pushing their horrid agenda, yeah, but that is a small, small group. You claim that the left wants this, the entire left wants to kill newborns, but your sources say that it's a small group of unethical doctors.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, we need to spread hate and fear.

Agreed. It is too bad the few sane liberals won't come out and condemn this idiocy.
Just like the sane Muslims....
Just like the sane Germans....
Just like the sane N. Koreans....
Just like the sane blacks....

They don't matter to the insane remainder.

Well it sure seems like it. Outside of a candidate for the DNC chair and your post right here, I can't remember the last time I've heard someone on the left say something rational or true. Have you read the posts from your side of the aisle here on USMB? Did you see the policies Obama and his cronies pushed?

Wow. Just wow. We've not just gone down a slippery slope. Now we're digging a hole going straight to Hell in a handbasket.

Well it sure seems like it. Outside of a candidate for the DNC chair and your post right here, I can't remember the last time I've heard someone on the left say something rational or true. Have you read the posts from your side of the aisle here on USMB? Did you see the policies Obama and his cronies pushed?

I have seen them. And most of them are pretty ridiculous. I think I've called a few of them out for preaching about the apocalypse and how trump is going to end the world and destroy this and that.

Thing is though, they're still a small group. Everyone is judging the other side based on that small group on the other side that happens to be the loudest. If I were to judge the right based on the small far right group, I'd guess that the ENTIRE RIGHT SIDE are KKK/Nazi Sympathizers demanding totalitarian rule based on pure whites religious nuts at the top and ethical people/colored people/aetheists at the bottom.

But I don't. Because it's just a small band of trolls. And that works vice versa

You have to understand, Buttsoiler (I call him by his former name before he changed it) is a Binary-Bot. He can't deal in anything but sweeping generalizations that sweep everything not in his marching orders as "Leftist", "Liberal" and "Progressive", which in his tiny little mind are three different words for the same thing instead of three different things. He's not the brightest bulb in the light tower if you get my illumination.

He'll whine like this for days, digging ever deeper. It's kinda pathetic.

And if you start talking sense he'll just ignore you and roll on with the fallacies.
Watch this.

Hey Buttsoiler ----

LINK?

He'll run away. Book it.

With each passing day, the left becomes more mentally unstable, more unethical, and more evil....
View attachment 112077

Oxford University’s so-called “ethicists” say that newborn babies are not “actual person”, but “potential persons”.

And Planned Parenthood’s President, Cecile Richards, is urging women to embrace their abortions and boast proudly of them as the next step to liberation.

This is the slippery slope of eugenics, euthanasia and mass murder by government.

It’s also why Neil Gorsuch’s appointment to the Supreme Court is so desperately needed.

Killing Newborn Babies No Different To Abortion, Say Medical Ethicists | The Huffington Post
Oh look....some of the first steps towards dehumanizing those you politically disagree with. Where have we seen THIS before? :eusa_think:

View attachment 112077

Oh look....some of the first steps towards dehumanizing those you politically disagree with. Where have we seen THIS before? :eusa_think:

In every last one of his previous posts, for one.

If I were to judge the right based on the small far right group, I'd guess that the ENTIRE RIGHT SIDE are KKK/Nazi Sympathizers demanding totalitarian rule based on pure whites religious nuts at the top and ethical people/colored people/aetheists at the bottom.
I find that hard to believe. I've seen exactly one pro-Nazi nitwit on this board who claims the Holocaust was a hoax. But I see more progressives on this board who support bat-shit crazy policies than I do rational liberals such as yourself. In fact, off the top of my head, I'm not sure I could name a second sane progressive on USMB.

View attachment 112077

Wait...is it your position that these people who believe a parent should have the right to kill a 5-year old if they don't want to be parents any more should be "humanized"?!? :uhh:

Sweetie...these type of bat-shit crazy animals (like you) dehumanize themselves. It requires absolutely no intervention on my part. The fact that the first words out of your mouth weren't how appalled you were that people like them actually exist speaks volumes.

Forum List

Back