The ICE detention center fire-bomber's manifesto - "I am Antifa"

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Yes he released one - the trademark of the crazy.

D_dAQ7GWwAAJqqA.jpg

D_dAQ7GW4AAI0Mp.jpg

D_dAQ7FXsAEasLy.jpg

It reads as if AOC had written it. Concentration camps in the USA? I never heard that in Germany the Jews were trying to get into the concentration camps and the country at all costs. Must have been a racist history class where I learned that.

"I regret that I will miss the revolution..." No you don't, your "revolution" will be a similar failure to your terrorist attack. Didn't get a shit done besides getting yourself killed. And that is why, these people are called losers.

Can't wait for the leftists to jump in and start defending the "I am Antifa" guy, as they have already done all over facebook.

D_dAQ7GWwAAJqqA.jpg

D_dAQ7GW4AAI0Mp.jpg

D_dAQ7FXsAEasLy.jpg

It reads as if AOC had written it. Concentration camps in the USA? I never heard that in Germany the Jews were trying to get into the concentration camps and the country at all costs. Must have been a racist history class where I learned that.

"I regret that I will miss the revolution..." No you don't, your "revolution" will be a similar failure to your terrorist attack. Didn't get a shit done besides getting yourself killed. And that is why, these people are called losers.

Can't wait for the leftists to jump in and start defending the "I am Antifa" guy, as they have already done all over facebook.

Shoot the fuckers... ....legally of course. :)

D_dAQ7GWwAAJqqA.jpg

D_dAQ7GW4AAI0Mp.jpg

D_dAQ7FXsAEasLy.jpg

What strikes me most about this young, horribly misled fairy boy's last act of self-flagellation is his failure or inability to handwrite his final piece of Che Guevara plagiarism. Kids these days, I mean if you're gonna go out in a blaze of self-martyrdom for an ideology proven historically to be the most nefarious mass murder cult in forever, at least have the self-respect to put a personal touch on your idiot's thesis, right? Sheesh. Too bad he died unaware of how law enforcement love the "army" of one; great live-fire practice. American law enforcement and military forces are an infinite headed hydra and we do little more overall on a daily basis than train to kill just this kind of behavior. This soy boy, perhaps tragically or perhaps who served as a worthwhile example to other little boys contemplating similar action, was not even a drop in an imaginary revolutionary bucket. No one will remember him a year from now, just as no one will waste their spit or tears on his grave. Can't reload your saved game and try again, now can you punk? Welcome to reality; the reality where people can't fly and lone gunmen last about thirty seconds. Why don't you tell us all about how death is a social construct? D.R.I.P.

D_dAQ7GWwAAJqqA.jpg

D_dAQ7GW4AAI0Mp.jpg

D_dAQ7FXsAEasLy.jpg

What strikes me most about this young, horribly misled fairy boy's last act of self-flagellation is his failure or inability to handwrite his final piece of Che Guevara plagiarism. Kids these days, I mean if you're gonna go out in a blaze of self-martyrdom for an ideology proven historically to be the most nefarious mass murder cult in forever, at least have the self-respect to put a personal touch on your idiot's thesis, right? Sheesh. Too bad he died unaware of how law enforcement love the "army" of one; great live-fire practice. American law enforcement and military forces are an infinite headed hydra and we do little more overall on a daily basis than train to kill just this kind of behavior. This soy boy, perhaps tragically or perhaps who served as a worthwhile example to other little boys contemplating similar action, was not even a drop in an imaginary revolutionary bucket. No one will remember him a year from now, just as no one will waste their spit or tears on his grave. Can't reload your saved game and try again, now can you punk? Welcome to reality; the reality where people can't fly and lone gunmen last about thirty seconds. Why don't you tell us all about how death is a social construct? D.R.I.P.

The kid was over 60 years old.

This is what being crazy does.

It indeed was a stupid move. Just like the political shooter, he failed, antifa always fails.

D_dAQ7GWwAAJqqA.jpg

D_dAQ7GW4AAI0Mp.jpg

D_dAQ7FXsAEasLy.jpg

The kid was over 60 years old.

This is what being crazy does.

It indeed was a stupid move. Just like the political shooter, he failed, antifa always fails.

Yes, he was 68 when he died but as mentioned in his "saga" he was "radicalized" as kid, just like countless kids are being indoctrinated these days. Hopefully this guy's end will deter younger generations from going the same route.

D_dAQ7GWwAAJqqA.jpg

D_dAQ7GW4AAI0Mp.jpg

D_dAQ7FXsAEasLy.jpg

And to think, this Poor Son of a Godless Bitch is burning in Hell as we speak.

So much for his Manifesto.

It didn't keep him out of HELL!

I'm not sure how someone who believes in love starts throwing fire bombs; someone could have been hurt--including the people he is so worried about. But yeah, he got too far inside his own head and drowned a long time ago.

"By any means necessary" is a bad motto, imo.

Forum List

Back