Now that Epstein is arrested...

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
How long until the clips start airing where democrat/never Trump officials are having private fun with underage kids?

Good thing Trump border enforcement force is keeping the kids out of the hands of the pedos.

Since the arrest the leftists have removed the Bill Clinton connection on the wikipedia page of Epstein. Clinton would not be a bad way to start.

Last edited:
How long until the clips start airing where democrat/never Trump officials are having private fun with underage kids?

Good thing Trump border enforcement force is keeping the kids out of the hands of the pedos.

Since the arrest the leftists have removed the mention of Bill Clinton on the wikipedia page of Eppstein. Clinton would not be a bad way to start.

Why do you sheep keep parroting this lie about Wikipedia? Bill is mentioned 8 times on the Eppstein page, I just counted and they are still there.

Since the arrest the leftists have removed the mention of Bill Clinton on the wikipedia page of Eppstein. Clinton would not be a bad way to start.

Why do you sheep keep parroting this lie about Wikipedia? Bill is mentioned 8 times on the Eppstein page, I just counted and they are still there.

I heard they even attempted to delete some pictures, reminding us of the good "old" times.

D_GTDH5WwAAD7VC.jpg

Just like the Communists of old, Democrats try to erase history.

Before:

D-4m9njWkAAClPO.jpg

After:

D-4m9nvW4AA_ba3.jpg

Amazing transformation, mention about Bill's flights have disappeared!

Seems to me an ex-potus with big ties to a known sex offender, would be a huge story in the MSM. I guess it is only a big story if the potus is an R.

I heard they even attempted to delete some pictures, reminding us of the good "old" times.

D_GTDH5WwAAD7VC.jpg

You seem to hear a lot of things that are false but are too stupid to check for yourself.

D_GTDH5WwAAD7VC.jpg

You seem to hear a lot of things that are false but are too stupid to check for yourself.

So that picture is a fake?

Did you forget the proof? You saw it at CNN?

D_GTDH5WwAAD7VC.jpg

I have no idea where the two pictures are from. I see neither on Wikipedia.

I do not watch TV news.

D_GTDH5WwAAD7VC.jpg

I do not watch TV news.

That's not surprising, the pictures aren't from wikipedia. That doesn't mean they are fake.

D_GTDH5WwAAD7VC.jpg

I do not watch TV news.

That's not surprising, the pictures aren't from wikipedia. That doesn't mean they are fake.

Where are they from? Are they your own pictures or did you get them from a source?

D_GTDH5WwAAD7VC.jpg

I do not watch TV news.

Where are they from? Are they your own pictures or did you get them from a source?

Golfing Gator, are you denying the Clinton / Epstein connection. Did this happen immediately as Epstein got arrested, just like with the wikipedia article?

Don't be an idiot now.

I do not watch TV news.

Golfing Gator, are you denying the Clinton / Epstein connection. Did this happen immediately as Epstein got arrested, just like with the wikipedia article?

Don't be an idiot now.

Not denying their connection at all. Just calling bullshit that the “liberal” media has tried to hide it.

You claimed Wikipedia took off mentions of Clinton, that was false.

What is the source for your picture? Why are you too ashamed to post the source?

I do not watch TV news.

Don't be an idiot now.

Not denying their connection at all. Just calling bullshit that the “liberal” media has tried to hide it.

You claimed Wikipedia took off mentions of Clinton, that was false.

What is the source for your picture? Why are you too ashamed to post the source?

The wikipedia article was altered, no "tries" about it. It took off the mentions of Clinton's plane trips.

Forum List

Back