The hypocrisy of the right and Fox News.

Say what?

Obama told Saudi to fight the damn war in Yemen and we will ocasionaly step in to even the score ..

I see you ignored the other points of yours I refuted -- so deflection noted.

And blaming Obama doesn't work in the case of Yemen unless you are blaming Obama for going back in time over 1000 years to make Sunnis and Shia's fight each other -- because that is all the Civil War in Yemen is about..

And it was Saudi Arabia who asked us to help, not the other way around -- Trump has all the power in the world to stop giving aid but he won't do it and you know why -- but blame Obama anyway..

Yemen crisis: Who is fighting whom?

You can absolutely compare them, what can't be done is getting you to stop pretending that is the case.
You can’t compare them at all because NK lost the ability to continue their program last November. They’re making lemonade out of their lemons though, by getting Trump to remove soldiers fro South Korea and having their economy open up without having to address ongoing human rights atrocities.

Nor did we correct the human rights issues in Iran when we signed that treaty. Human trafficking in Iran is still a major issue, death sentences, long term incarceration for fornication and homosexuality still exists. Are we taking into account human rights issues with all treaties or just the ones you want to pick and chose?
Link to where Obama told Khameini he would remove troops from around Iran and call him great and honorable despite the human rights violations. Violations, btw, that look like childsplay compared to NK.

Seriously? You side stepped the whole question. Again, in Iraq did we open the economy in spite of the human rights issue? Yes, yes we did! Now, you don’t want to open the economy with North Korea because of human rights issues. Really easy to see your hypocrisy, thanks for showing it.

For some reason, you have it in your tiny little head that human rights is my main point :cuckoo:

I didn’t say that, you brought it up and I was simply showing how hypocritical, bigoted and dishonest you are. Thanks for proving it.

You can’t compare them at all because NK lost the ability to continue their program last November. They’re making lemonade out of their lemons though, by getting Trump to remove soldiers fro South Korea and having their economy open up without having to address ongoing human rights atrocities.

Nor did we correct the human rights issues in Iran when we signed that treaty. Human trafficking in Iran is still a major issue, death sentences, long term incarceration for fornication and homosexuality still exists. Are we taking into account human rights issues with all treaties or just the ones you want to pick and chose?
Link to where Obama told Khameini he would remove troops from around Iran and call him great and honorable despite the human rights violations. Violations, btw, that look like childsplay compared to NK.

Seriously? You side stepped the whole question. Again, in Iraq did we open the economy in spite of the human rights issue? Yes, yes we did! Now, you don’t want to open the economy with North Korea because of human rights issues. Really easy to see your hypocrisy, thanks for showing it.

For some reason, you have it in your tiny little head that human rights is my main point :cuckoo:

I didn’t say that, you brought it up and I was simply showing how hypocritical, bigoted and dishonest you are. Thanks for proving it.
You steered the conversation that way because you had absolutely nothing :itsok:

You steered the conversation that way because you had absolutely nothing :itsok:

I steered nothing, you are the person that brought it up And I called you on your hypocritical BS and now you again are being dishonest and trying to change direction. You are a hypocrite, it has now been proven by your own posts. Cry all you want.

I steered nothing, you are the person that brought it up And I called you on your hypocritical BS and now you again are being dishonest and trying to change direction. You are a hypocrite, it has now been proven by your own posts. Cry all you want.
You totally steered it. And now you’ve triggered yourself :itsok:

You totally steered it. And now you’ve triggered yourself :itsok:

Lol! Again, show where I steered anything and what am I triggered about? You made a hypocritical statement and I called you on your hypocrisy, pretty simple or are you saying you got out maneuvered by me? Lol!

Whether I steered you (which I didn’t) or not, you were proven to be a hypocrite, now you are crying. Lol! Thanks for the laugh today.

Now, go run along and cry.

Last edited:
And the left is pummeling Trump and everything he has done during the meeting, I am not seeing the difference.

I also won’t defend the right and Fox News for their hypocrisy but for one to say the otherside is hypocritical and ignoring your own hypocrisy is silly.

I infer that Russia and China played a part in this and I also infer it was staged. All smoke and mirrors.
Well you get a gold star on your kisser for correctly inferring what many on the planet already knew. China sure did play a part a short time ago when they snapped their fingers and the fat boy was suddenly and surprisingly outside of NOKO enroute to their woodshed. After which things moved swiftly to the Singapore powwow.

And the left is pummeling Trump and everything he has done during the meeting, I am not seeing the difference.

I also won’t defend the right and Fox News for their hypocrisy but for one to say the otherside is hypocritical and ignoring your own hypocrisy is silly.

I infer that Russia and China played a part in this and I also infer it was staged. All smoke and mirrors.
Well you get a gold star on your kisser for correctly inferring what many on the planet already knew. China sure did play a part a short time ago when they snapped their fingers and the fat boy was suddenly and surprisingly outside of NOKO enroute to their woodshed. After which things moved swiftly to the Singapore powwow.
Gee, no problem finding coverage on the internet of Pompeo thanking China and President Xi for help with NOKO. We talked to China, China slapped the fat boy around until he came to his senses. Good work Team Trump!

Forum List

Back