The hypocrisy of the right and Fox News.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
he hypocrisy of the right and fox news.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://newsone.com/3808836/trump-kim-summit-obama-republicans/

Listen to the below video if you can stand to.
upload_2018-6-12_11-18-46.png

And the far left continues to prove that they are irony impaired!

More proof that the far left religion is the most dangerous religion on the planet!

More proof that the far left religion is the most dangerous religion on the planet!
Exactly, its like the left feels just because conservatives are suddenly all for something they were totally against a couple of years ago means anything

No one stopped Obama from meeting with NK -- so what conservatives were crying foul back then -- we will always do that about anything a Democrat does -- its your fault for taking us serious.

Trump didn't care about criticisms -- he is a real leader.

And the left is pummeling Trump and everything he has done during the meeting, I am not seeing the difference.

I also won’t defend the right and Fox News for their hypocrisy but for one to say the otherside is hypocritical and ignoring your own hypocrisy is silly.

Exactly, its like the left feels just because conservatives are suddenly all for something they were totally against a couple of years ago means anything

No one stopped Obama from meeting with NK -- so what conservatives were crying foul back then -- we will always do that about anything a Democrat does -- its your fault for taking us serious.

Trump knew his base would love it and had the backing of Putin and China. Well and Fox news.

And the left is pummeling Trump and everything he has done during the meeting, I am not seeing the difference.

I also won’t defend the right and Fox News for their hypocrisy but for one to say the otherside is hypocritical and ignoring your own hypocrisy is silly.
you say that like you aint apart of "the right"

So you were in favor of Obama sitting down with NK??

I infer that Russia and China played a part in this and I also infer it was staged. All smoke and mirrors.

Trump knew his base would love it and had the backing of Putin and China. Well and Fox news.

See the far left lives in a religious fg dominated by their debunked religious dogma!

The far left thinks giving up America is the only way to negotiate..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Listen to the below video if you can stand to.View attachment 198002

Did Obama push lil Kim to the brink of war? Did Obama intenionatlly cut down him?

Did Obama out Bully him?

No..

That's how it works..

After Bush, President Barack Obama was open to talks, but never became convinced that North Korea would meet his preconditions or seriously intended to give up its nuclear weapons. “This is the same kind of pattern that we saw his father engage in and his grandfather before that,” Obama said of Kim Jong Un in 2013, who took over the country from his father in 2011 and had been making threats against the U.S. and South Korea. “Since I came into office, the one thing I was clear about was, we’re not going to reward this kind of provocative behavior. You don’t get to bang your spoon on the table and somehow you get your way.” As he was leaving office, Obama reportedly warned Trump that North Korea would be his most urgent foreign policy threat.

Why Trump's Predecessors Did Not Meet With North Korea

Listen to the below video if you can stand to.View attachment 198002

Did Obama push lil Kim to the brink of war? Did Obama intenionatlly cut down him?

Did Obama out Bully him?

No..

That's how it works..

After Bush, President Barack Obama was open to talks, but never became convinced that North Korea would meet his preconditions or seriously intended to give up its nuclear weapons. “This is the same kind of pattern that we saw his father engage in and his grandfather before that,” Obama said of Kim Jong Un in 2013, who took over the country from his father in 2011 and had been making threats against the U.S. and South Korea. “Since I came into office, the one thing I was clear about was, we’re not going to reward this kind of provocative behavior. You don’t get to bang your spoon on the table and somehow you get your way.” As he was leaving office, Obama reportedly warned Trump that North Korea would be his most urgent foreign policy threat.

Why Trump's Predecessors Did Not Meet With North Korea

Bullshit , it's obvious that North Korea in the future will be come like south Korea or China after this. This is historic..

That's different -- Obama is not a real man
He's more fuckin man than that whore loving, pussy grabbing lying sac of shit you call your president....tell you what, if Obama could run a 3rd term, I'd bet my last dollar, Trump would lose and you know it.

Trump didn't negotiate the deal -- you do understand this right?

Familiarize yourself with the person who actually did the negotiations -- and its from Breitbart so that means you Trump cucks should believe it

Report: Deputy Chief of Staff Joe Hagin Leaving White House

Familiarize yourself with the person who actually did the negotiations -- and its from Breitbart so that means you Trump cucks should believe it

Yea It has already been established you are a snowflake.. and so upset about this

35071154_617380448620479_2295482066332024832_o.jpg

Forum List

Back