The hypocrisy of the right and Fox News.

And the left is pummeling Trump and everything he has done during the meeting, I am not seeing the difference.

I also won’t defend the right and Fox News for their hypocrisy but for one to say the otherside is hypocritical and ignoring your own hypocrisy is silly.
you say that like you aint apart of "the right"

So you were in favor of Obama sitting down with NK??
he hypocrisy of the right and fox news.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://newsone.com/3808836/trump-kim-summit-obama-republicans/

Listen to the below video if you can stand to.View attachment 198002

Did Obama push lil Kim to the brink of war? Did Obama intenionatlly cut down him?

Did Obama out Bully him?

No..

That's how it works..

After Bush, President Barack Obama was open to talks, but never became convinced that North Korea would meet his preconditions or seriously intended to give up its nuclear weapons. “This is the same kind of pattern that we saw his father engage in and his grandfather before that,” Obama said of Kim Jong Un in 2013, who took over the country from his father in 2011 and had been making threats against the U.S. and South Korea. “Since I came into office, the one thing I was clear about was, we’re not going to reward this kind of provocative behavior. You don’t get to bang your spoon on the table and somehow you get your way.” As he was leaving office, Obama reportedly warned Trump that North Korea would be his most urgent foreign policy threat.

Why Trump's Predecessors Did Not Meet With North Korea

Bullshit , it's obvious that North Korea in the future will be come like south Korea or China after this. This is historic..

I'm so glad to hear that. Now, how about the details that will make that a fact?

And the left is pummeling Trump and everything he has done during the meeting, I am not seeing the difference.

I also won’t defend the right and Fox News for their hypocrisy but for one to say the otherside is hypocritical and ignoring your own hypocrisy is silly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did Obama push lil Kim to the brink of war? Did Obama intenionatlly cut down him?

Did Obama out Bully him?

No..

That's how it works..

After Bush, President Barack Obama was open to talks, but never became convinced that North Korea would meet his preconditions or seriously intended to give up its nuclear weapons. “This is the same kind of pattern that we saw his father engage in and his grandfather before that,” Obama said of Kim Jong Un in 2013, who took over the country from his father in 2011 and had been making threats against the U.S. and South Korea. “Since I came into office, the one thing I was clear about was, we’re not going to reward this kind of provocative behavior. You don’t get to bang your spoon on the table and somehow you get your way.” As he was leaving office, Obama reportedly warned Trump that North Korea would be his most urgent foreign policy threat.

Bullshit , it's obvious that North Korea in the future will be come like south Korea or China after this. This is historic..

I'm so glad to hear that. Now, how about the details that will make that a fact?

Betcha you will stop pranking your grandfather on North Korea nuking the USA..

Yep, I want peace, I wanted it, when Clinton sent Carter. My only issue is North Korea needs to treat its people better, however it will come with time. I was admittedly against reconciling with Cuba, however I would have been against it under any President, my mind has been made over and I shed my preconceived ideas with Cuba. I don’t really agree with Trump and his handling Cuba, which I think is because it was Obama’s deal.

They are rudderless immoral people. As the video notes they were against anything Obama did regardless of the benefits, but now that orange turd is doing the same thing they just want to kiss his pinky finger ring.

Donald Neville Chamberlain Trump immediately began waving the piece of paper he and fat boy liar signed yesterday like Chamberlain giving half of Europe to Hitler. Trump is as weak as it gets, has no clue about foreign policy, and has nothing to do with Kim Jong Un meeting with South Korean leaders and starting this process.

And make no mistake, there are no frozen assets to 'give back' to North Korea. So when Un demands billions of dollars and billions of dollars in food shipments guess who will pay for that? The American taxpayer. So orange turd will call the Iran deal, which DOES stop Iran from GETTING nuclear weapons and DOES allow for inspectors and releasing Iran's frozen assets back to them rather than any American taxpayer money, a 'bad deal' but he'll now call a deal with North Korea who already does have nuclear weapons and long range missiles that hands over billions of US taxpayer money and billions in free food to North Korea, with no guarantee of inspections a 'good deal'.

Trump is the biggest sucker ever born.

Yep, I want peace, I wanted it, when Clinton sent Carter. My only issue is North Korea needs to treat its people better, however it will come with time.
I was admittedly against reconciling with Cuba, however I would have been against it under any President, my mind has been made over and I shed my preconceived ideas with Cuba??
So you don't think Obama met with Cuba because Obama is a communist terrorist dictator Kenyan? good on you.

I don’t really agree with Trump and his handling Cuba, which I think is because it was Obama’s deal.

do you share these opinions when Trump lovers are all gung ho about reversing everything Obama did -- even if it was working -- or do you remain silent as to not rock the boat?

Because I believe our remaining silent or just going along to get along is how the polarization continues -- A lib telling a Trump lover something will automatically be rejected, true or not -- but someone who a Trump lover believes is a Trump lover may receive that same truth coming from them.

I infer that Russia and China played a part in this and I also infer it was staged. All smoke and mirrors.

I think you are way off but the far left, like the far right will never give the otherside credit and then cry because the otherside doesn’t give them credit. Just silly games and hypocrisy on both extreme sides.

Trump is allowing a NK dictator to demand and impair how the US military trains and deploys nuclear assets. The nuclear free Korean Peninsula would mean nuclear armed Bombers could not land or fly off South Korea. US nukes needed to defend against threats from China or Russia could not be stored at US bases in South Korea. US Submarines armed with nukes could not make port anywhere in South Korea or hide off the coast of South Korea.

Last edited:

Did Obama out Bully him?

No..

That's how it works..

I’m not sure what the outcome will be, North Korea has not had a good track record of following agreements. I hope it turns out well and historic, the world would benefit.

Did Obama out Bully him?

No..

That's how it works..

I’m not sure what the outcome will be, North Korea has not had a good track record of following agreements. I hope it turns out well and historic, the world would benefit.

I have a feeling about this one
Lil Kim will visit Wally world finally for the first time.

Nothing wrong with that sentiment -- I just hope you wouldn't attack other people for having that sentiment about Iran -- any type of criticism you perceive about this supposed NK deal has a lot to do with how folks attacked others for having the same hope about the Iranian deal -- what makes them even more pissed is that, to date -- even Trump's own military said Iran is in compliance with the deal.

So was the military lying then or would they be lying in the future when they make similar reports about NK's compliance? you see the slippery slope that is being set up?

Nothing wrong with that sentiment -- I just hope you wouldn't attack other people for having that sentiment about Iran -- any type of criticism you perceive about this supposed NK deal has a lot to do with how folks attacked others for having the same hope about the Iranian deal -- what makes them even more pissed is that, to date -- even Trump's own military said Iran is in compliance with the deal.

So was the military lying then or would they be lying in the future when they make similar reports about NK's compliance? you see the slippery slope that is being set up?

Bullshit even our Ambassador to the UN said they were violating it.

Before I destroy your comment -- I just wanted to remind you that the Sec Of Defense said that Iran is in compliance -- along with the same agency that Trump will rely on to inspect NK's program -- even tho NK has agreed to no inspections at all -- but that's beside the point -- Even Mikey Pompeo inadvertently defended the Iran deal.

In Confirmation Hearing, Pompeo Unwittingly Makes Strong Case for the Iran Nuclear Deal

Now to your idiotic comment about the UN Ambassador and former UN Amb John "Libya model" Bolton -- remember when you Trump cucks were against Bush policies and neo-cons? Oh nevermind, you never were against it if Trump tells you not to be -- I guess you didn't know that Bolton deliberately tried to sabotaged peace talks with NK

Report: John Bolton DELIBERATELY Attempted To SABOTAGE The North Korea Peace Talks

Before I destroy your comment -- I just wanted to remind you that the Sec Of Defense said that Iran is in compliance -- along with the same agency that Trump will rely on to inspect NK's program -- even tho NK has agreed to no inspections at all -- but that's beside the point -- Even Mikey Pompeo inadvertently defended the Iran deal.

In Confirmation Hearing, Pompeo Unwittingly Makes Strong Case for the Iran Nuclear Deal

Now to your idiotic comment about the UN Ambassador and former UN Amb John "Libya model" Bolton -- remember when you Trump cucks were against Bush policies and neo-cons? Oh nevermind, you never were against it if Trump tells you not to be -- I guess you didn't know that Bolton deliberately tried to sabotaged peace talks with NK

Report: John Bolton DELIBERATELY Attempted To SABOTAGE The North Korea Peace Talks

You couldn't even carry my tool belt , so how much are you getting paid to troll?

And the far left continues to prove that they are irony impaired!

More proof that the far left religion is the most dangerous religion on the planet!

Correction, the far left and the far right = the idiot fringe; they both reject all religious and moral principles, and any manifesto they might make is out of touch with the Realpolitik, and thus doomed to fail.

More proof that the far left religion is the most dangerous religion on the planet!

Correction, the far left and the far right = the idiot fringe; they both reject all religious and moral principles, and any manifesto they might make is out of touch with the Realpolitik, and thus doomed to fail.

See another far left drone chimes in and proves my point for me!

They follow the far left religion without question or hesitation!

Glad you can admit you are the part of "the idiot fringe"..

Congratulations!

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO

Congratulations!

Define my opinions which are far left, or STFU.

Go ahead AH, prove I am seeking a violent revolution and joined the mythical "deep state".

Of course no one defines these terms, because you, and others like you, don't have a clue on any issue of substance, and yet echo each other as biddable fools always seem to do.

Congratulations!

Define my opinions which are far left, or STFU.

Go ahead AH, prove I am seeking a violent revolution and joined the mythical "deep state".

Of course no one defines these terms, because you, and others like you, don't have a clue on any issue of substance, and yet echo each other as biddable fools always seem to do.

WE have done this already, you are a far left drone!

You are far left and you follow their religion without question or hesitation.

Just like you supported the illegal wars of Obama!

Forum List

Back