The Hurricane Season started four months ago, why arent we hearing about all those Hurricanes?

I guess that means Global Warming is over

We can now go back to our gas guzzlers and burning coal
We never left 'em.

We're going to burn coal and gas until it starts getting harder to find and harvest, at which point it will get more expensive. That will motivate the private sector to quickly develop other forms of energy, which will become cheaper with the new profit-driven technology advances.

Meanwhile, Obama's and other elites' beachfront properties will be unbothered by any rising seas or the other disasters predicted as the Mother Earth Goddess' punishment for using fossil fuels. Obama and the elites knew none of that would really happen, or they would have invested in compounds in the mountains.

What, you thought a bunch of pink-haired and sexually confused basement dwellers posting on social media had ended coal and gas consumption?

:auiqs.jpg:

They changed the name that way any weather event can be blamed on climate change. More Hurricanes, climate change. Less hurricanes must be climate change.
95 percent of Scientists say there is man made climate change
100 percent of Conservatives say there isn’t

Who should I believe?

Who should I believe?

Do you think Everything that happens weather -wise is because of climate change?

very few hurricanes made landfall this season is THAT because of climate change?

It seems to me that fewer hurricanes making landfall is a good thing

Er where have you been? We had one hit Mexico last week.
In historical this has been a very mild hurricane season. Just one hitting the US mainland and in relative terms didn't do much damage..

Weather is weather. Sometimes it is hot and sometimes it is cold. Sometimes there is flooding and sometintimes there is drought. Sometimes it is windy and sometimes it is not.

Who should I believe?
Ironic that man can change (and destroy) the surface of the earth as well as the waterways and oceans but despite his best efforts is unable to affect the air above it.

Do you think Everything that happens weather -wise is because of climate change?

very few hurricanes made landfall this season is THAT because of climate change?

It seems to me that fewer hurricanes making landfall is a good thing

I think there is natural weather patterns and natural generational climate change.

I thinks that man is making significant impact over our climate for the last 100 years.

While we can do nothing about natural climate variations, we need to reduce our impact on the environment

Ironic that man can change (and destroy) the surface of the earth as well as the waterways and oceans but despite his best efforts is unable to affect the air above it.

There is nothing that man can do that can harm the planet. The planet is one tough son of a bitch piece of rock. It will survive anything that we do to it…….We may not

I think there is natural weather patterns and natural generational climate change.

I thinks that man is making significant impact over our climate for the last 100 years.

While we can do nothing about natural climate variations, we need to reduce our impact on the environment

So you don't know which weather events are actually because of man made climate change and which aren't.

Who should I believe?

In 1492, the Scientific consensus was that the earth was flat, and Chris Columbus and his 3 boats would fall off the edge into oblivion. But a couple of enlightened conservatives, Ferd and Isabella thought otherwise and the rest is history.

So you don't know which weather events are actually because of man made climate change and which aren't.

Do you understand what climate is?

It is the whole thing not just individual weather events.

In 1492, the Scientific consensus was that the earth was flat, and Chris Columbus and his 3 boats would fall off the edge into oblivion. But a couple of enlightened conservatives, Ferd and Isabella thought otherwise and the rest is history.
myth

Columbus and Scientists of the era understood the earth was a sphere. They just didn’t know how far around it was

If climate has nothing to do with weather, why do libs whine like hell when we get a hot streak, or a dry streak, or a little bit of rain or a blizzard, and then attribute it to "climate change"?

So which ones are actually made worse by climate change and which are not?

I mean the climate change doomsayers say that we will have more hurricanes doing more property damage but we have very few hurricanes make landfall this year.

Did climate change alter the course of hurricanes that would have hit the US?

If climate has nothing to do with weather, why do libs whine like hell when we get a hot streak, or a dry streak, or a little bit of rain or a blizzard, and then attribute it to "climate change"?
"Weather is the pimple that breaks out on the face of climate."
-Woodznutz

All weather is impacted by a change in the earths climate
That is what forms weather patterns
OK so then the fact that there were relatively few hurricanes that made landfall in the US is because of human caused climate change and that's a good thing right?

Forum List

Back