The human race

There you go again combining all those darkies and slanties into one convenient race.
How did I do that? I didn't say a thing about it. I said you should call it what you want.

You always do this. I could literally say anything, and you will swat at the imaginary flies buzzing about your head.

You just want to whine

Another racist attack on our racial identities. No matter how hard you try to cancel race, you will NEVER win. There will always be blacks, American Indians, whites, pacific islanders, and Asians. We will continue to have our cultural holidays, and we won't all dissolve into one convenient race for you.
Give us your definition of Race.

Lefties want to strip away the ability for us to see the achievements of races that they see as inferior, and the human race euphemism is a great way to do this. Relative Ethics Coyote and a few other racists on this board are actively fighting the ability for us to see all the achievements of different races.

Russians and turks are nationalities, not race. Do not try to interchange or conflate nationality with Asian, black, white, American Indian, or pacific islander. Each of us has our own culture and nationality that does not need to be connected to our race, you fucking racist. You are still demonstrating the lefty wet dream of diluting all those annoying little darkies and squinty eyed people into one convenient race, and you don't even know the difference between the Turkish nationality and the American Indian race. Please, let us keep our racial identities, you fucking racist.
Yes please answer the question. Are Russians considered "white?" In the past they were not. Same for Irish, and Italians. Can you clarify who is white?

Japanese exist in Asia, but are also Pacific islanders. What are they.
Same for Asian. Are dark skinned Asians Asian or Black? What about indigenous Australian aboriginals?

What about Native Americans? No one is indigenous to the Americas. Yet you class them as the "American Indian" race. But an ancestral Iroquois has different DNA than a Brazilian Amazonian.

Can you define your defitions better?

Lefties want to strip away the ability for us to see the achievements of races that they see as inferior, and the human race euphemism is a great way to do this. Relative Ethics Coyote and a few other racists on this board are actively fighting the ability for us to see all the achievements of different races.
The simple truth is that All Humans are Created Equal.

Without that being a moral compass, all moral values may be lost.

Yes please answer the question. Are Russians considered "white?" In the past they were not. Same for Irish, and Italians. Can you clarify who is white?

Japanese exist in Asia, but are also Pacific islanders. What are they.
Same for Asian. Are dark skinned Asians Asian or Black? What about indigenous Australian aboriginals?

What about Native Americans? No one is indigenous to the Americas. Yet you class them as the "American Indian" race. But an ancestral Iroquois has different DNA than a Brazilian Amazonian.

Can you define your defitions better?
This thread is about the 5 races, as defined by the US Census. You want to be a racist and conflate nationality with race, which just doubles down on the racist "human race" concept of stripping people of their racial identity.

No! Russian Culture are very different from West European Culture.

Historically, Serfdom shaped Russian and East European cultures to a great extent.

The simple truth is that All Humans are Created Equal.

Without that being a moral compass, all moral values may be lost.
I know you hate Asian and American Indian cultural events like you hate black history month, but you won't get to strip us of our racial identity and achievements. Your biggest racist fear is that all races get to be recognized for our achievements, but it won't work. We will always have our racial identities, and we will always be connected to our achievements.

I am a Texan, naturally superior in the arts of TexMex and air conditioning. And we are always humble.

Forum List

Back