The human race

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
I'm seeing lefty cancel culture targeting racial diversity on several threads on this site right now, so this deserves its own thread.

The human race? This is a sick racist thing that strips people of their race and heritage. Racist lefty cancel culture wants to cancel race, and have just one race called the human race. Fuck that. No more black history month, no more black crime statistics, no more Asian cultural events, and no more American Indian cultural events? We should all be free to celebrate our race, and not have our race cancelled. "The human race" is a sick racist euphemism that racists use to hide how they really just see a bunch of annoying dark people and people with squinty eyes. They don't want to recognize the diverse racial backgrounds of the world, they just want one "normal" race, which is the "human race" euphemism.

I am confused. Are you arguing you're not human?
I am expressing my displeasure about having race cancelled. My household is racially diverse, so canceling race is very bigoted and racist to us. None of us want to be dissolved into one convenient race that pleases those who are tired of dark people and sqinty eyes. "The human race" euphemism is vile, and extremely racist.

There is no definition of Race that will hold up under scrutiny. Humans are individuals they only belong to a group because they choose to be. Humans are made up of individuals and families.

There is no definition of Race that will hold up under scrutiny. Humans are individuals they only belong to a group because they choose to be. Humans are made up of individuals and families.
Another racist attack on our racial identities. No matter how hard you try to cancel race, you will NEVER win. There will always be blacks, American Indians, whites, pacific islanders, and Asians. We will continue to have our cultural holidays, and we won't all dissolve into one convenient race for you.

What is the Asian race?

What is Whites? Does that include Russians now? How about Turks?

What about dark skinned Indians? Are they black or white or Asian? Same for Japanese. Are they Asian or Pacific Islander?

Its so confusing.

What is the Asian race?

What is Whites? Does that include Russians now? How about Turks?

What about dark skinned Indians? Are they black or white or Asian? Same for Japanese. Are they Asian or Pacific Islander?

Its so confusing.
Russians and turks are nationalities, not race. Do not try to interchange or conflate nationality with Asian, black, white, American Indian, or pacific islander. Each of us has our own culture and nationality that does not need to be connected to our race, you fucking racist. You are still demonstrating the lefty wet dream of diluting all those annoying little darkies and squinty eyed people into one convenient race, and you don't even know the difference between the Turkish nationality and the American Indian race. Please, let us keep our racial identities, you fucking racist.

We should all be free to celebrate our race, and not have our race cancelled. "The human race" is a sick racist euphemism that racists use to hide how they really just see a bunch of annoying dark people and people with squinty eyes. They don't want to recognize the diverse racial backgrounds of the world, they just want one "normal" race, which is the "human race" euphemism.
Well, which side are you on? The side of "they," or the annoying dark people or the people with the eyes? I don't understand what this thread is about.

Well, which side are you on? The side of "they," or the annoying dark people or the people with the eyes? I don't understand what this thread is about.
I am on the side of not having our racial identities cancelled.

Don't worry you will always be considered part of the human race.
Don't worry, you'll always be considered part of the racist left.

I see you are not disputing any points made in the opening post, so this is certainly an endorsement of it. You won't see your fellow cancel culture racists disputing anything in the opening post either.

I'm seeing lefty cancel culture targeting racial diversity on several threads on this site right now, so this deserves its own thread.

The human race? This is a sick racist thing that strips people of their race and heritage. Racist lefty cancel culture wants to cancel race, and have just one race called the human race. Fuck that. No more black history month, no more black crime statistics, no more Asian cultural events, and no more American Indian cultural events? We should all be free to celebrate our race, and not have our race cancelled. "The human race" is a sick racist euphemism that racists use to hide how they really just see a bunch of annoying dark people and people with squinty eyes. They don't want to recognize the diverse racial backgrounds of the world, they just want one "normal" race, which is the "human race" euphemism.

...This is the literal opposite of what eh American left wants lol. You are very very confused

What you described was how the French do things. Not the American left. Who are very pro "black history month" etc etc etc

Do you not listen to them at all? The fuck? You sound like my mother. Just making up some straw man of what you imagine the left to be.....? The race blind left is dead you idiot.

Not the American left. Who are very pro "black history month" etc etc etc
The American left may claim to like black history month, but there is no hiding the actual truth. They want to strip us all of our racial identities by calling us all one big human race. Their altruistic claims about liking black history month are arrogant lies that are in direct conflict with the concept of one human race. Black history month is a black thing, not a human race thing, right?

The American left may claim to like black history month, but there is no hiding the actual truth. They want to strip us all of our racial identities by calling us all one big human race. Their altruistic claims about liking black history month are arrogant lies that are in direct conflict with the concept of one human race. Black history month is a black thing, not a human race thing, right?

lol that is again not what the modern left wants

they gave that up.

you have no idea what you're talking about. The only major country who does things that way is France

the American left is not looking to emulate that you rube. WHat the fuck is this?

And you're probably a mutt so you should probably shut the fuck up you little mud blood. God damn

Then call it what you want. Who is stopping you? Nobody.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Then call it
There it is, all the slanty eyed people and darkies, combined into one convenient race called the human race. We aren't an IT, you fucking racist. We are individual races from around the world and from history, and we are proud of the achievements of our races.

Forum List

Back