The human race

Is the OP opposed to the human race? Really?
There is no human race, you fucking racist. This is a sick racist thing that strips people of their race and heritage. Are you opposed to blacks, whites, pacific islanders, American Indians, and Asians?

Well you may be a jackass, but most here are part of the human race.
Fuck you for trying to deprive people of their racial identities, you fucking racist. Did you get tired of hearing about Asian, American Indian, and Pacific Islander cultural events? Which do you hate more, black history month, or black tv channels? I'll just keep my race, you aren't going to strip me of mine.

"Projection=Intentionally taking unwanted emotions or traits you don't like about yourself and attributing them to someone else.
Lol, you scared to respond to the opening post? C'mon in, no need to evade. Do you want to strip people of their racial identities?

Are you opposed to individual identities? Are you opposed to humanity?
Fuck you for trying to deprive people of their racial identities, you fucking racist. Did you get tired of hearing about Asian, American Indian, and Pacific Islander cultural events? Which do you hate more, black history month, or black tv channels?

Lol, you scared to respond to the opening post? C'mon in, no need to evade. Do you want to strip people of their racial identities?
No one is being stripped of their "racial identities", troll.

And most rational adults normally evade participating in abject stupidity.

It's pretty natural for the lefties to be searching for a way to derail the thread. When we see lefties fighting to change the topic like this, it means that they can't beat the one on hand. Looks like we will be seeing lots of evasion.

No one is being stripped of their "racial identities", troll.

And most rational adults normally evade participating in abject stupidity.
Do you want to strip people of their racial identities?

It's pretty natural for the lefties to be searching for a way to derail the thread. When we see lefties fighting to change the topic like this, it means that they can't beat the one on hand. Looks like we will be seeing lots of evasion.

You should find some "lefties" and tell them all about it.

katsteve2012 is looking for a way to claim that he doesn't want to strip people of their racial identities, but he also wants to lump everybody into one convenient race called "the human race." This calls for some crazy spin, I can't wait to see this.

katsteve2012 is looking for a way to claim that he doesn't want to strip people of their racial identities, but he also wants to lump everybody into one convenient race called "the human race." This calls for some crazy spin, I can't wait to see this.

Do you want to strip people of their racial identities?
That's a very stupid question, but considering the source, maybe not.
Exactly how would one go about doing such a thing?

Lefties want to strip away the ability for us to see the achievements of races that they see as inferior, and the human race euphemism is a great way to do this. Relative Ethics Coyote and a few other racists on this board are actively fighting the ability for us to see all the achievements of different races.
What’s this “racial achievement” business?

Forum List

Back