the hostages are dead or wish they were....

1701973781777.png

We agree on something?

Yeah, good idea. Just murder millions of people indiscriminately.
If you let them remain, they will attack Israeli citizens once again that triggered this attack.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

And no one will take them, for obvious reasons.

The citizens of Gaza are akin to a pit bull that has been abused and no one wants.

I don't know. Maybe because Hamas terrorists are garbage and you should aspire to be better than they are.
Sounds like they need to all be put in prison for the rest of their lives or die.

Which do you think is more humane?

If you let them remain, they will attack Israeli citizens once again that triggered this attack.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

And no one will take them, for obvious reasons.

The citizens of Gaza are akin to a pit bull that has been abused and no one wants.
I have a feeling Israel doesn't want to solve the problem. Based on what I've heard. They asked what it would be like after the war and Israel said they would be policing these people for the unforseeable future.

Perhaps they like having the Palestinians to kick around. Then when they retaliate they can be the victim. They love being the victims and don't accept any responsibility.

Yeah, good idea. Just murder millions of people indiscriminately.

They voted Hamas into their government. Polls have showed that a supermajority of Palestinians favor terror acts against Israel. Other Arab nations, such as Egypt and Jordan, have given them refuge in the past and they thanked them by militarizing and warring against their governments. They are not that innocent.

Forum List

Back