Have a Merry Gaza Christmas 2023

Thanks to the FACT that Hamas BUTCHERED, TORTURED, RAPED, MURDERED innocent women and children, Israel is FORCED to destroy a terrorist organization, in order for their people to survive.

Why doesn't the OP demand Hamas lay down their arms, and surrender? If they would, this horror would end.
The Left wants Israel to give up all their arms like they do law abiding citizens in the US to be ravaged by crime.

They murder more Jews than at any time since the Holocaust and then scream cease fire!!!

Thanks to the FACT that Hamas BUTCHERED, TORTURED, RAPED, MURDERED innocent women and children, Israel is FORCED to destroy a terrorist organization, in order for their people to survive.
I don't like the way people don't give recognition to the unarmed IDF kids that were doing their mandatory service and got slaughtered in their beds. Imagine an 18 year old kid just trying to live his life, and he wakes up to gunfire and his unarmed friends being slaughtered.

The Left wants Israel to give up all their arms like they do law abiding citizens in the US to be ravaged by crime.

They murder more Jews than at any time since the Holocaust and then scream cease fire!!!
Israel made their own citizens give up their arms.

That’s why a ragtag group of thugs with guns were able to move in and kill 1200+ of their citizens virtually unopposed.

Just in time for Christmas!

Body parts sold separately.

IMG_9678_jpeg-2986967.JPG

Don’t start wars with countries far superior to yours.

Not everyone is as weak as the US. We’d never hit back like that because “rules of war”. Meanwhile Muslims would happily murder all of us if they could.
Especially with armed murderous Muslims right next door. That would be like Canada being all Muslim and hating the US.

The Stupids are here again , uninformed Racists just parroting Fake News .

Two groups . The ultra Orthodox Rescue Group ZAKA and its business rival United Hatzalah . Both ready to milk donations from abroad mostly from stupid wealthy Jews living abroad . Like you -- Gullible ignorant fools .

Here is news about ZAKA's founder
"By March 2021, Israeli news sites were awash with detailed accounts of alleged sexual abuse experienced at the hands of Meshi-Zahav provided by male and female victims alike. One accuser told Haaretz that Meshi-Zahav warned her, “If you say anything to anyone, a ZAKA van will run you over.”

Another Orthodox source told YNet that the ZAKA founder’s record of rape was “no secret. We’re talking about loads of people. For him, everything goes – women, children, boys and girls, and if animals could talk and tell their stories, I’ve no doubt we would’ve found out he was playing around with them too. Everything that moves, essentially.”

The source continued: “I remember a story where he went to a matzah bakery and groomed young boys who worked there ahead of Passover so they would have intercourse for his enjoyment. He was truly the Haredi, Jeffrey Epstein.”

There's your sources of the horrible propaganda
Details, if and when I can be bothered .
You gullible jerks make me ill . Not the Freedom Fighters

Two groups . The ultra Orthodox Rescue Group ZAKA and its business rival United Hatzalah . Both ready to milk donations from abroad mostly from stupid wealthy Jews living abroad . Like you -- Gullible ignorant fools .

"By March 2021, Israeli news sites were awash with detailed accounts of alleged sexual abuse experienced at the hands of Meshi-Zahav provided by male and female victims alike. One accuser told Haaretz that Meshi-Zahav warned her, “If you say anything to anyone, a ZAKA van will run you over.”

Another Orthodox source told YNet that the ZAKA founder’s record of rape was “no secret. We’re talking about loads of people. For him, everything goes – women, children, boys and girls, and if animals could talk and tell their stories, I’ve no doubt we would’ve found out he was playing around with them too. Everything that moves, essentially.”

The source continued: “I remember a story where he went to a matzah bakery and groomed young boys who worked there ahead of Passover so they would have intercourse for his enjoyment. He was truly the Haredi, Jeffrey Epstein.”

Times are hard, huh.

How long have you been an Islamist?

Forum List

Back