The Horror of Becks vision

Discussion in 'Media' started by Mr.Fitnah, Nov 13, 2010.

1. Mr.Fitnah

Mr.Fitnah Dreamcrusher

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,673
    So the uproar of Becks expose on Soros boils down to this.

1 .According 2 G Soros he is going to bring stability to the world by economically realigning the world currencies to be suit his vision of justice.

2.Beck warns that if he is successful the economic hardships on the civilian population may case civil unrest and may do harm to the government and the consitution .

3.To help ameliorate that posiable hardship people should prepare to rescue those who are cuaght unprepared for the economic hardships that may come as a result of 1.

What a horrible vision and message.

2. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    George Soros does not defend the US Constitution.

3. Mr.Fitnah

Mr.Fitnah Dreamcrusher

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,673
    Most politicians dont much care for it either.

4. iamwhatiseem

iamwhatiseem Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,101
    George Soros main goal is to eradicate American dominance and replace it with a Euro/Canadian/American dominance.
    And...he is simple-minded enough to believe it is possible without world-wide war.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. Mr.Fitnah

Mr.Fitnah Dreamcrusher

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,673
    Becks concern is not with soros but with the American people .
    His creating life boats campaign.

6. AquaAthena

AquaAthena INTJ/ INFJ

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,342
    More on the manipulator who is trying to devalue our dollar:

"Messianic Fantasies:”

“It is sort of a disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out,” (The Independent, June 3, 1993)

“I admit that I have always harbored an exaggerated view of self-importance –to put it bluntly, I fancied myself as some kind of god or an economic reformer like Keynes or, even better, a scientist like Einstein,” (The Alchemy of Finance, George Soros)

According to friend Byron Wien (now with the Blackstone Group), “You must understand he thinks he’s been anointed by God to solve insoluble problems. The proof is that he has been so successful at making so much. He therefore thinks he has a responsibility to give money away,” (Time Magazine, Sept 1, 1997)

“If truth be known, I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood which I felt I had to control, otherwise I might end up in the loony bin. But when I made my way in the world I wanted to indulge myself in my fantasies to the extent that I could afford.”

Read the Updated Beck TV Background Guide to George Soros | The Blaze

7. American Horse

American Horse AKA "Mustang"

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +938

Nice summary, MF
    Much appreciated
    And I know you mean that both ways; mockingly for those who think Beck has a horrible vision and message, and yes, Soros has a horrible vision (and obscure) message for America.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2010
  8. Sunni Man

Sunni Man Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,444
    George Soros is a Zionist Jew.

This is what they do.

And have always done.

Control, dominate, then destroy. :evil:

Last edited: Nov 13, 2010
  9. Bfgrn

Bfgrn Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,060
    How MANY lies in Beck's story will you accept before you realize his WHOLE story is a fabrication?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    J.J. Goldberg, a columnist and former editor in chief of The Forward, America’s leading Jewish newspaper described the show as “as close as I’ve heard on mainstream television to fascism.”

In his radio show Wednesday, Beck revived an unfounded claim that Soros, as a child in Hungary, helped ship Jews to death camps.

“And George Soros used to go around with this anti-Semite and deliver papers to the Jews and confiscate their property and then ship them off,” Beck said. “And George Soros was part of it. He would help confiscate the stuff. It was frightening. Here’s a Jewish boy helping send the Jews to the death camps. And I am certainly not saying that George Soros enjoyed that, even had a choice. I mean, he’s 14 years old. He was surviving. So I’m not making a judgment. That’s between him and God. As a 14-year-old boy, I don’t know what you would do.”

In fact, Soros, then 13 and living under the protection of a non-Jewish Hungarian, on one occasion joined the older man when he was ordered by Nazis to inventory the estate of a Hungarian Jew who had fled. On another occasion, the local Jewish council had ordered Soros to deliver letters to local lawyers; Soros’ father, Tivadar, realized the letters were to Jewish lawyers, and meant to expedite their deportation. He told George to warn the targets to flee, and ended George’s work with the council.

Read more: Beck Attacks Soros, Jewish Leaders Outraged Forward.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    “Glenn Beck’s description of George Soros’ actions during the Holocaust is completely inappropriate, offensive and over the top,” said Foxman. “For a political commentator or entertainer to have the audacity to say—inaccurately—that there’s a Jewish boy sending Jews to death camps, as part of a broader assault on Mr. Soros, that’s horrific… To hold a young boy responsible for what was going on around him during the Holocaust as part of a larger effort to denigrate the man is repugnant.”

Abraham Foxman, the Anti-Defamation League national director and a Holocaust survivor

10. AquaAthena

AquaAthena INTJ/ INFJ

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,342
    They are going to be caring for it now....:thewave: